Web Analytics 2.0 is the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from your website and the competition, to driv...
... middle of paper ...
...ched version is faster than the page itself.
According to Indiana University, search robots that are also knowns as bots, wanderers, spiders, and crawlers. Web search engines use the tools to build their database. Most robots function like web browsers, but they don’t require user interaction. Robots access web pages and use links to locate and link to other sites. They are used to index titles, summaries, or the contents of documents, which is faster than a human could. The challenge of search robots is some servers can be overwhelmed by search robots because their efficiency make them appealing to the mangers of search engines. To prevent your servers from being overwhelmed, a robots.txt is used to indicate what parts of the sites you don’t want to be accessed by search engine. However, the robots.txt cannot deny all the access from all the search engine crawlers
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The function of Human Resources in corporations usually includes the use of metrics and analytics through collection of data on the employees’ efficiency. HR metrics are used to quantify the cost and the impact of employee programs and HR processes and measure the success or failure of HR initiatives (Missildine, 2013). The company is able to track trends and changes with the data collected as it provides for measurement function that helps with HR planning. HR metrics measure the value of the time and money spent on HR activities in the company and together with HR metrics is the HR analytics which is the process of combining data mining with business analytics techniques to analyze human r... [tags: human resources, efficiency]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Purpose of the document This document is intended for the audience to understand Use Case Points and the use of the same for measuring and tracking the progress of Delivery in Software Projects. This document also communicates the advantages and disadvantages of the approach as well. Introduction Companies invest heavily on application development in order to stay competitive .The software spending by companies on an average has risen from 32% to 60% of the total IT investment .However, the software organizations worldwide which are involved in application development and delivery ,still rely on input based metrics(time and material) to measure software delivery .The issue with the same... [tags: Information technology, software, technology]
1475 words (4.2 pages)
- The ownership of commissioned software can often be misleading, and without a clearly defined contract between the client and software programmer, the lines can become blurred as to who holds the copyright of said software program code. A client commissioning a software program from a developer may assume that once they purchase and take ownership of the software, they also acquire the intellectual rights and copyright to the work. Before the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 came into effect on 1st January, 2001, in Irish law a client commissioning work was entitled to the ownership of copyright once they purchased the artefact (Copyright 1963).... [tags: copyrights, software program, related rights act]
1854 words (5.3 pages)
- Software Quality Assurance ABSTRACT High complexity, invisibility of the product and opportunity to detect the defects provided the uniqueness which will meet the challenges for the development and operation of quality assurance for software. This paper provides a brief introduction to software quality assurance and discuses about the software quality metrics and their limitations. Keywords: SQA (software Quality Assurance), software quality metrics, process metrics, product metrics INTRODUCTION Definition: Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities designed to evaluate the process by which the products are developed or manufactured.... [tags: Software Quality Metrics]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- The recent studies shown that almost 30 million companies have a great investments in “Web Analytics”, but they still struggle to make right or meaningful business decisions. Moreover, there are terabytes of data and gigabytes of reports and megabytes of Excel and PowerPoint files which store in most companies without taking any advantage of all those data and actionable insights. Also, many of those companies lack someone who can analyze the huge amount of data and someone who can make a right decision.... [tags: Web analytics, World Wide Web, Data, Page view]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- The Importance of Metrics Abstract Establishing metrics is crucial to any organization, especially in technology related company projects. Metrics permit organizations to measure its performance against industry sectors to determine how well the company is doing. Furthermore, metrics allow organizations to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its processes. Metrics are designated in different categories. The categories identified in this document include output, in-process, and people.... [tags: Business Metrics Organization]
1524 words (4.4 pages)
- ... Features of Google Analytics • Intuitive User Interface – This user friendly interface of Google Analytics allows website owners to customize their own interface and let them see their most valuable data only in one place as well as very easy access to the help center and all the areas within the interface. It also provides graph visualization. • In-Page Analytics - This feature overlays different kinds of information over the owner’s website within the iFrame in the dashboard of Google Analytics.... [tags: software, tracking marketing initiatives]
1084 words (3.1 pages)
- Google Analytics in E-commerce Google Analytics offers various features and state of the art tools that can aid website owners to understand their users better. The data collected from Google Analytics will help to monitor the progress and the performance of your website. Google Analytics does not only understand the behavior of website users but it is also a powerful tool that business owners and e-commerce companies can use to uncover a tremendous amount of data that can be used to enhance marketing and business strategies.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Web analytics, Filters]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- Introduction Competitive businesses must strive for continuous improvement in a highly competitive global market. Methods to infuse quality practices for the application of operations management principles form the basis for collecting and analyzing the data essential for strategic business decisions. One challenge for companies today is the wealth of information and computers to process it. There are numerous software applications to assist in forecasting, capacity planning, production scheduling, enterprise resource monitoring and other decision areas.... [tags: Information Technology ]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- SOFTWARE A set of instructions that directs a computer's hardware to perform a task is called a program, or software program. Software comprises the entire set of programs, procedures, and routines associated with the operation of a computer system. The two main types of software are system software and application software. System software controls a computer's internal functioning, chiefly through an operating system , and also controls such peripherals as monitors, printers, and storage devices.... [tags: Computer Technology Software]
1664 words (4.8 pages)