Agent 'F ' started walking toward the Terminal as Agent 'C ' motion with his hand for Sam to follow the first Agent. When Agent 'F ' reached the door to the Terminal, he opened it and held it so Sam and Agent 'C ' could enter. Agent 'F ' entered last and walked across the room to an unmarked door where he then entered a five digit security code on the keypad next to the door. When the door buzzed open, Agent 'F ' again opened and held the door for the three of them to enter into the unmarked office 's waiting room. Agent 'C ' then walked out of the waiting room through the other door in the room and closed it behind him.
Sam was now starting to feel uneasy about his present situation. “Is this where you interrogate me?” Sam asked half seriously.
“You have this all wrong.” Agent 'F ' told him as the...
... middle of paper ...
...th some nameless high level government official who just finished chewing him out for something his Agents did or didn 't do. She could sense his fear of accidentally offending some politician. He had several fears even though he would never admit it. “They also knew they were wrong to dismiss you, especially after your great work on the west coast Ghost Gang bank robberies. The awards you were given because of you and your team 's success were not for no reason.” She had explained to him with confidence, trying to boost his.
Being recalled was a good, but scary feeling. It was scary because first, his team had received the highest civilian award possible. Then the very next day the awards were revoked and the Agents, his very best Agents, were fired. How could a 'Grateful Government ' treat it 's heroes so horribly? Would they do that to him now on this assignment?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This past year a lot of eye catching movies made it to the big screen, one that particularly stood out to me was the heist film, Now You See Me. The movie stars a few well-known people such as Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, and Dave Franco. The movie in a nutshell is very well explained by the synopsis provided by IMDB “An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.” There are many magic tricks that take place besides just the bank robbery, however, that trick is the main focus point throughout the whole movie.... [tags: Film Analysis, Movie Review, Magic, Movie]
1391 words (4 pages)
- Captivating, suspenseful, riveting, exhilarating are only a few of the words that I would use to describe the movie Taken. If you desire a high dose of adrenaline to quench your movie watching thirst, and if you are ready to take a super-charged ride to the action filled city of Paris, France, then this is a must see movie for you. Taken, not for the faint of heart, will keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire ninety-one minutes. Be prepared to have the popcorn container pried from your hand when the credits start to roll on this high energy thriller.... [tags: Film Analysis, Film Review]
780 words (2.2 pages)
- In this analysis, we will focus on a new Showtime television series called ‘Homeland’, where the lead role for this series is a female CIA agent, Carrie Mathison. It is very rare for a TV series to have a female to lead the role of a CIA agent, which goes against the norm where normally male are always play the CIA agent role. This particular TV show does not really show sexualize female, but it shows that female should be treated equally as male since she is able to perform task which male usually do.... [tags: Gender, Gender role, Television program]
1206 words (3.4 pages)
- For some people a sad story, yet for others a message to the people that see the movie. The Manchurian Candidate (1962) is a movie made after the time of the Cold War (1945-1952) . Indeed, there are reasons to believe that this movie is anti-communist by the fact that it presents traits of some Cold War features such as espionage and maybe proof of McCarthyism. As an important part of the movie, the beginning, started with a troop of Americans in Korea that were caught by Russians due to a schemed trap.... [tags: Cold War, World War II, Soviet Union, Communism]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- Wall Street I made the fourth option and watched the Wall Street movie. Oliver Stone directed this movie in 1987. The movie talks about the big business world and Wall Street. The two main characters in the movie were Charlie Sheen, named Bud Fox and he is a new stockbroker who wanted to be rich, and Michael Douglas, named Gordon Gekko who works as a banker, real estate agent, and manager of Wall Street. Gekko character was a man who will do anything to make money, even if it requires break the laws.... [tags: Wall Street Crash of 1929, Stock market]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- Insurance is a subject that not everyone wants to talk about because it’s something that only gets brought up when they have an incident that happens to them or they might just not know enough about it. The insurance business is a huge business, which many people don’t realize that the top richest companies are all insurance companies. It is an interesting industry that not enough people know a whole lot about and through watching the film “Cedar Rapids”, you get some accurate depictions on the inside of the industry through an insurance agent’s and even though it’s not shown, an insurance broker’s point of view.... [tags: Insurance, Underwriting, Economics, Business]
1263 words (3.6 pages)
- American Dreamz “Imagine a country where the president never reads the newspaper, where the government goes to war for all the wrong reasons, and more people vote for a pop idol than their next president (Breznican )”. In American Dreamz a political and entertainment satirical movie, Paul Weitz paints a grim picture of the American society. The movie was produced against the backdrop of the bush administration and the corruption in the entertainment industry, particularly the American idol. The film ‘American Dreamz’ reveals American culture in the twenty first century in a number of ways.... [tags: Iraq War, United States, 2003 invasion of Iraq]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- On November 4, 1979, a student protest in Tehran erupted into violence and a subsequent siege of the United States Embassy in Iran. On that day, the protesters took fifty-two American diplomats hostage. Despite this six escaped to the home of Canadian diplomat John Sheardown. The Central Intelligence Agency, in cooperation with the Canadian government, devised a plan to rescue those six men and women. In 2012, director and actor Ben Affleck released a film entitled Argo based on the details of the rescue of the six escaped diplomats.... [tags: Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Iranian Revolution]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- Within the German Democratic Republic, there was a secret police force known as the Stasi, which was responsible for state surveillance, attempting to permeate every facet of life. Agents within and informants tied to the Stasi were both feared and hated, as there was no true semblance of privacy for most citizens. Directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, the movie The Lives of Others follows one particular Stasi agent as he carries out his mission to spy on a well-known writer and his lover.... [tags: The Lives of Others]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- A surplus amount of people in the common everyday life usually are not content with what they have. Instead, they possess a drive that makes them desire what they cannot have, also known as envy. Moreover, our culture is consumed with the vacant promises of materialism, like having a well-paying job, perfect family and/or luxurious house. Having the image of being happy but in reality, happiness is what they lack. The American beauty is a film that premiered in 1999. The film is centered on a suburban family; Lester, the main protagonist, Carolyn, the wife and Jane, the daughter.... [tags: Happiness, Personal life, Denial, Protagonist]
1440 words (4.1 pages)
- Correlation Between Parental Addictive Behavior And The Effects On Their Preteen Children
- Psychological Processes That Influence Conflict Interaction Through Human Behavior At A Sub Conscious Level
- Personal Statement For Keeping Your Fitness Program
- Societal Reintegration Is The Most Common Struggle A Veteran Experience On Their Return From War
- Steve Jobs - Original Writing
- Sample Resume : My Eventual Job Position