Chad ran into the kitchen, his hands trembling uncontrollably searching for anything large enough to use as a weapon. He couldn’t see through the tears clouding his vision. His hand meets a large carving knife, wrapping his bloody fingers around the smooth wooden handle. Soft footsteps approach him softly. Chad’s voice cracks “Who are you? What do you want from us?” Slowly a short, and thin figure emerges from the shadow. “Oh my god, it can’t be you!”
(two days earlier)
Chanel gasped “Are you really looking at that girl’s ass over there?”
Chad laughed “No! Ok maybe a little, but why does it matter? It’s not like I like her or anything.”
She wanted to say “God you are such an ass.” “I guess, I mean she isn’t even as pretty as me, right?” she says out loud.
“Yeah it was just a quick look anyways, it didn’t mean anything.”
“Ok, so let’s talk talk about the party that’s at Meghan’s after the football game. She says that someone is bringing a keg and she wants us to bring a couple sixpacks.”
“Psh, I’ve got that all under control. *lifts up shirt* See everything is going to be fine.”
*hits Chad* “Stop! Don’t mess around. This party has to be perfect, Jayden is asking
Mandy to homecoming!”
“You’re making me go to a party that is going to revolve around a damn homecoming proposal? This is going to be stupid.”
The next day Chanel woke up to a loud shriek.
“No, don’t please. PLEASE please don’t.”
A deep and strong laugh is let out. "You deserve this, for all the times you treated me like shit. When you told me that I couldn’t be her friend because I was too short. Who’s the smaller one now?” Victoria was trying to pull herself up, grabbing the edge of the counter. The killer grabs her by the small of her back an...
... middle of paper ...
...t Chanel know that I was the killer, no no no. That wouldn 't be good at all especially if we’re best friends.”
“She isn’t going to believe you!”
“Why wouldn’t she I am the one that does have the stab wound in my shoulder, and I’m not the dead one.”
“What are you talking about stab wound? There isn’t a scratch on you!”
Meghan takes the knife in her hand and slowly sticks into her right shoulder. She screams as the blade goes into her arm and as it’s pulled back out. Blood slowly drips onto her clothes staining her shirt red. She moves towards Chad with fast movements. She gets as close as she needs. She flicks her wrist quickly and then watches Chad slowly slump down into a motionless pile, his blood pooling around his body slowly.
“Oh my god! What has he done to you? Are you ok? We need to get you to the hospital now!” Exclaims Chanel. “You’re going to be ok.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In this modern age with our very busy lives it is often hard to find time to do some of the most important things. One of those things is studying the scriptures. The people and customs that we learn about in the scriptures seem so far away and foreign to us that we often have a hard time understanding their value. The Book of Mormon is easier to digest but the Bible is full of a lot of weird things that our society doesn’t understand and often doesn’t know how to decipher. The Pearl of Great Price also has a lot of symbolism and is from the same time period as the beginning of the Bible making it just as difficult to decipher at times.... [tags: God, Bible, Jesus, Good and evil]
1685 words (4.8 pages)
- BS Analysis UBS Financials The table below presents a few of the most important financial key statistics of UBS as of 11 Mar 2014 (currency in USD). Income Statement Revenue (TTM) 33.43B Revenue (Quarterly YOY Growth) 1.95% EPS Diluted (TTM) 0.8985 Net Income (TTM) 3.651B Profitability Profit Margin (Quarterly) 14.50% Dividend Dividend Yield 1.36% Dividend 0.28 Current Valuation Market Cap 80.45B Enterprise Value 64.84B Price to Book Value 1.494 P/E (TTM) 23.6 EPS (TTM) 0.89 Other Beta 1.79 Figure 1 - UBS Financial Key Statistics UBS Strategy & Achievements Given the changing operating and regulatory environment and the issues encountered as described in section 2 above, UBS has... [tags: UBS Financial Case Study]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- The factors for price sensitivity in making a decision to purchase a personal computer there are several items that I would consider. Brand name is important along with the quality of the product. For example, I would purchase a Dell computer over an HP or ASUS because I know the quality is excellent, they have good warranties and I will be satisfied knowing the computer will last for several years. The features of the personal computer will depend on what my plan is for using the computer. For example, if I were going to use it just for the Internet, school and email I would not purchase a higher end computer.... [tags: Car rental, Car rental companies]
1271 words (3.6 pages)
- Price Communication One of the strategies to influence the consumers’ willingness-to-pay is through the use of price communication. In order for companies to gain their market share they need to ensure that consumers understand the value of the company’s products both economical and psychologically. In studies conducted by researchers many business managers have noted that the most important capability in their pricing strategies is accurately “communicating value and price”. On the other hand, they also note that it is one of the weakest capabilities for most organizations to perform (Nagle, Hogan & Zale, p.... [tags: Business]
1360 words (3.9 pages)
- “The cover is a book’s first communication to the reader, a graphic representation not simply of its content, but of its point in history.” Ned Drew This essay will examine book published by Knock Knock, The Convert’s Bible: Everything you need to know about 99 actual religions. First it will give brief introduction to their basic function and form as well as the content. Then it will go on to further analysis of the chosen design solutions such as choice of typeface and cover design. Drawing on the evidence of a previous edition it will be examined why the designer decided to resemble look of the Bible.... [tags: Typography, Graphic Representation, Content]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- The price level in China increases these years. In 2000, the price for a bowl of noodles was 1.5 RMB, but now the price of it is 4 RMB. For these 16 years, the average price of housing changed from 4000 RMB per meter square to 35000 RMB per meter square. This increase in price level makes people buy less. However, as exchange rate of RMB to USD increases these 15 years, RMB appreciates, which means Chinese are able to buy more foreign goods. Then, we wonder what makes the price level increase. In this essay, I will use consumer price index (CPI) to represent the price level.... [tags: Inflation, Economics, Purchasing power parity]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Yitzhak Nakash, The Shi’is of Iraq (Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 2003) Price for paperback 13.00, ISBN: 0-691-11575-3. Iraq is a country that most of the world has come to know due to an extreme chain of events. However, people mostly talk about those incidents instead of the countries back history and the events that took place within the country itself. There is more to Iraq than what is talked about, the book The Shi’is of Iraq examines the majority group of this country and its turbulent relations with the ruling Sunni minority.... [tags: Iran, Iraq, Saddam Hussein, Minority group]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- Elie Wiesel asserts that the world community has a responsibility to interfere then acts such as genocide occurs. He asserts that “silence encourages the tormentor” and “indifference, the most insidious danger of all”. This is supported by his book “Night and works by other authors, such as Refugee Blues aby W. H. Auden and A Secret Life by Thomas Harding. They all mentioned how injustice affects the victim, The price of speaking out or acting against injustice, and the price of silence and inaction in the face of injustice.... [tags: Elie Wiesel, The Holocaust]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- The purest, simplest description of the Book of Mormon is that it is literally, “another testament of Jesus Christ,” given to mankind so that they may know how to become like Him. Yet sometimes, if only the surface of the Book of Mormon is studied, it is easy to loose sight of Christ in between pages after page of wars and contentions, kings and judges, journeys and trials and prophecies. If we diligently study the Book of Mormon, we will find that Christ is on every page, and we will come to a better understanding of his divine purpose and character.... [tags: Jesus, God, Christian terms, God in Christianity]
1294 words (3.7 pages)
- Freakonomics has been an incredibly interesting read and opens up with, what appears to the reader to be, a writing style that somehow personifies the text in a way that only the book itself can articulate. The authors, Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, do an amazing job describing basic economic concepts and rules using intriguing and nontypical examples all while entertaining facts and figures that leave the reader with a dropped jaw. The economist, Levitt, received his bachelors degree in economics from Harvard University, his Ph.D.... [tags: Supply and demand, Economics, Freakonomics]
716 words (2 pages)
- Interaction With Law Enforcement From Montana Yellow Stone County Sheriff
- Court Room Procedures Are The Focal Point Of A Trial
- God Is Not The Kind Of Thing That Asserts The Claim That God Exists
- My Personal Statement On My Life
- The Gift Of The Magi By O. Henry
- A Challenge That All Seniors Face At The End Of Their High School Career