With the advancement in communication technology, transportation and other technologies the world has shrink into a global village. Products developed in a country are now widely accepted in other regions of the globe as well. Many companies have been developing marketing strategies to fulfill the need, in an increasingly globalize market, for several years. There are a number of companies that are being recognized by and whose brand names are familiar to most of the people in every region of the world. With the span of time, the global competition is becoming more and more intense and is affecting businesses in almost every part of the world. Those domestic companies who have been doing business in a specific region for decades to concentrate in only one area of the market are now finding foreign competitors at their competition and having more market recognition because of their regional presence.
The Product Pleasant Dream Mattress offers a wide range of household products and is among the market leaders in the American market. In marketing terms, it aims to satisfy the needs of the households. Its product line ranges from mattresses to foam to pillows. Company’s objective is to provide quality products that are according to the standards, for maintaining good health.
“Pleasant dreams are yours in this white cast iron daybed. This bed has impressive curved sides and back with white porcelain finials and casters. Vertical side and back support bars add elegance to this piece. This bed comes complete with a daybed link spring for mattress support. Mattress and linens not included.” (White Cast Iron Daybed, http://www.furnitureontheweb.com/noframe/items_direct/008989nf.html)
... middle of paper ...
...by the strongest adjustable bed service warranty in the business.
Conclusion: The above discussion is reasonably enough to justify our suggestions to Pleasant Dream Mattress that it should adapt its products according to the needs of the markets to which it is serving and secondly it should use the same brand name and trademark for its products throughout the world. Using the same brand name will not only facilitate the company to develop a strong brand recognition but will also bring economies in its promotional efforts. On the other hand, using different and modified products to serve the needs of different markets worldwide will help the company in easily penetrating in the market and will minimize the risk of failure of its products.
White Cast Iron Daybed, http://www.furnitureontheweb.com/noframe/items_direct/008989nf.html
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Changing Mattress Industry in America Changes in the global environment in conjunction with the deepest and most prolonged economic downturn since the Great Depression have started what I believe is a sea change in the domestic mattress industry. Factors such as declining new home sales, tightening of consumer credit, the consumer confidence index still well below pre-recessionary levels (Wang, 2010) and unemployment hovering near 10% have all contributed to the end of conspicuous consumption for big-ticket items like mattresses and foundations (‘mattresses’).... [tags: Business Industry Analysis]
2505 words (7.2 pages)
- Changes in the global environment, in conjunction with the deepest and most prolonged economic downturn since the Great Depression, have started a sea change in the domestic mattress industry. The end of conspicuous consumption for big-ticket items such as mattresses and foundations, is the result of declining new home sales, tightening of consumer credit, the consumer confidence index still well below pre-recessionary levels (Wang, 2010), and unemployment hovering near 10%. In order to remain viable in rapidly changing global and task environments, mattress manufacturers will need to lower material and manufacturing costs, develop products that differentiate them from their competitors, or... [tags: Economy, Economic Downturn]
2579 words (7.4 pages)
- Nothing gets lost in the transition from childhood dreams to adulthood reality. The Childhood dream world resides with the subconscious stream of images and ideas, and are perpetually modified and refined throughout our lives. This continuance is in accordance with an ever evolving self enlightenment, and includes a strong influence from our interactions with others. That is, the gradual transition from childhood to adulthood is subject to constant internal and external changes, guiding a spiritual journey from the conception to the culmination of our desires.... [tags: Dreams]
446 words (1.3 pages)
- As she was sleeping peacefully through the night, the girl would always wake up screaming. She would always have the same dream every single night since her fourteenth birthday. She was sick and tired of it and didn’t have an idea of what it meant. For all she wanted was for the dream to go away. The dream would always start with her on center stage in one of the most enormous and beautiful places she had ever seen. She noticed how a single ray of light would shine down upon her face. It was very dark, she couldn’t tell how many people were there but she could hear their screams, apparently they were cheering for her.... [tags: dreams, ]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- A person seems happier when they are ready to go work at a company of their dreams. Yet, choosing a company is one of the hardest tasks that we have to face. I never have thought about the company of my dreams since, my dreams always keep changing and wanting to work in different other places and even different parts of the word. As we grow up we have to minimize those companies by different categories, such as the work field environment, location, and benefits in order to see which one is the best for our future plans.... [tags: diversity, benefits, resepect]
664 words (1.9 pages)
- You walk into the house of a new friend. As you scope it out, you realize something a bit strange… You’ve been there before. But not exactly in person. You think about it a little bit, and you then realize that it was in a dream, a dream that perfectly portrayed with every small detail the exact room you’re now standing in. Sound familiar. This is an experience that is not as rare as most people think. For many, these arbitrary feelings of extreme familiarity, known as déjà vu, come through dreams that some say predict the future.... [tags: Dreams]
1513 words (4.3 pages)
- In this paper I hope to open a window to the vast and mysterious world of dreaming. To most people, information about dreams isn’t common knowledge. In researching this subject though, I found that everybody has and reacts to dreams, which are vital to your mental health. You will also find how you can affect your dreams and how they affect you. All over the world different people, scientists, and civilizations have different dream theories. For instance, the Senoi tribe in Malaysia has a fascinating tradition of dream telling.... [tags: Dreams]
947 words (2.7 pages)
- Pleasant Grove Animal Hospital is currently in the growth stage of a horizontal integration strategy; operating in a simple structure with low organizational complexity. There is a low degree of formulation and specialization with no professional management structures in place. Currently, the owner/president holds all decision power which can lead to over load on the President/CEO as the organization continues to increase profitability and obtain a larger geographic reach. The recent acquisition of Moore Animal Clinic, boarding facility expansion at the PGAH clinic, and future hopes of offering an extended 24 hour clinic will require moving from a simple organic organizational structure to a... [tags: Strategic management, Management]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- TO PLEASANT OR NOT TO PLEASANT. Welcome to the world of drugs, sex, crime, and the worst weather you could ever imagine. Or, if it were a choice would you rather jump into the TV and join all your buddies at the perfect place. Nothing is ever out of order, there are no “F’s” to worry about, you do everything the same way everyday and if you do anything it’s going to be perfect. The largest problem that would come along would be Mrs. Smith’s cat getting stuck in the tree again. Luckytown you ask.... [tags: essays research papers]
686 words (2 pages)
- Animal Dreams "'Stop it!' I yelled. My heart was thumping. 'You're killing that bird!'" - Codi Noline, Animal Dreams Those are the words of Codi Noline, a brave heroine with her mind set on rescuing a beautiful but defenseless peacock from horrible torture by a group of demented children on her first day back in her hometown of Grace, Arizona. Much to Codi's chagrin, the bird turns out to be just a piñata, spilling candy and bright treasures rather than a gory mass of blood and bone. The children aren't a pack of hopelessly troubled youth engaging in animal mutilation for sport, only a normal group of kids participating in a party game very common to the Southwestern Mexico-influen... [tags: dreams]
1952 words (5.6 pages)