• The Washington State University is recommended for consideration with regard to MegaCorp’s educational reimbursement program.
• MegaCorp should encourage its employees to get their online master’s degrees, especially MBA, from the Washington State University.
• MegaCorp should provide its employees with adequate resources and ample time to enable them to attain their best in their preferred master’s degree programs.
MegaCorp is one of the few multinational corporations in the globe that have educational reimbursements for their employees. However, before an employee is reimbursed college fees, they are supposed to research and find an institution that suits their employment schedule. The research process normally involves comparing and eliminating institutions based on particular criteria. Similarly, being an MegaCorp employee, I am required by my supervisor to research on the top universities offering an online MBA program in the region; I ough...
... middle of paper ...
...B., and Barbara Rau. “A Study of Disciplinary, Structural, and Behavioral Effects on Course Outcomes in Online MBA Courses.” Journal of Innovative Education 5.1 (2007): 65-95. Print.
Gaytan, Jorge, and Beryl McEwen. “Effective Online Instructional and Assessment Strategies.” American Journal of Distance Education 21.3 (2007): 117-132. Print.
Nastanski, Michael, and Thomas Slick. “Learning Styles and the Online Classroom: Implications for Business Students.” Journal of College Teaching and Learning 5.10 (2008): 29-50. Print.
NC State University. “North Carolina State University Quick Stat.” Onlinemba.com, 11 Aug. 2014. Web. 09 Nov. 2014.
Walden University. “Walden University Quick Stats.” Onlinemba.com, 11 Aug. 2014. Web. 09 Nov. 2014.
Washington State University. “Washington State University Quick Stats.” Onlinemba.com, 11 Aug. 2014. Web. 09 Nov. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 4. MBA PROGRAM Push Strategy- Having a booth at other college or a college fairs can create brand awareness of the MBA program to other collages in a local area increasing the awareness of students that are thinking about getting a MBA. On campus tours can be another excellent way to help a student to decide whether or not that this is the campus where they want to get their MBA. A population of those getting their MBA is working professionals in the promotional ads if the promotion of the MBA program flexible scheduling for working adults would increase interests for adults that are looking for an MBA program to fit into their already busy working schedule Pull Strategy- Many people who get... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Brand, Want]
1590 words (4.5 pages)
- Sabanci University Faculty of Management, which opened its doors only in the fall of 1999 to its students, is a newly established institution, therefore so is the SU-MBA Program. Benefiting from being a relatively fresh program SU-MBA had the latest of information about the business world and comparative insights from other MBA programs, of which the number is quite large in the current market. The aim of this paper is to (1) compare and contrast the ontological and epistemological assumptions, (2) amount of experiential learning and (3) job opportunities created of the current and designed SU-MBA Program, also (4) to understand how it has positioned itself with other MBA programs.... [tags: MBA Business Administration Education]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- Growth is an essential trait that builds people toward success. That being said, no two individuals are the same. However, like any challenge in life, the more effort and practice dedicated to a specific task, the sharper those skills become. Today’s world is continually altering into an ever more complex and highly competitive place. For this reason, people are being challenged, more than ever before, to pursue more education, increase their background of skills, and to carve their own personal niche that places them ahead of everyone else.... [tags: MBA Admissions Essay]
3099 words (8.9 pages)
- ... Two prime examples would both revolve around Onyealisi. The first example would be when Delery points out that Onyealisi hasn’t shown up to a meeting for the past week. The other example involving Onyealisi was when it was discovered that he had not read the case for that night, claiming he had other things to do. Without a common goal among team members, they will each have their own acceptable level of work standards that are required for the case. In the information provided by the importance of learning teams, it is clear that diversity is supposed to be a key factor in these meetings.... [tags: Project management, Management, Goal]
1358 words (3.9 pages)
- ... Working on Radiation-Health compliance has helped me to develop subject matter expertise in a nascent and upcoming field. I have been given with two on site opportunities where I was engaged in project transformation. I was involved in decision making of processes and work flows, setting up WLA's, SLA's, MOP's required for project transformation. The International tour exposed me to the dynamics of cross-culture business and enhanced my technical knowledge, business ethics and negotiation skills.... [tags: perserverance, communication, management]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- Looking back An in person interview was part of the application process for the executive MBA program. In this interview, Julie Orzabel explained the program as “doing 4-6 weeks of a regular MBA program in a single weekend”. At first, this makes sense but now I think nothing is farther from the truth and it should not be the objective either. The most impactful courses in the curriculum are these that provide the basic concepts rather than full course content. Without the professional work experience these concepts would not make as much sense as they do with real-life experience.... [tags: basic concepts, architecture, customer]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- MBA Admissions Essays - Beyond the Curve Having worked in a constantly evolving sector of the economy, I realize the value of an MBA weighs heavily on a program's commitment to staying ahead of the curve. Although the classic lecture format has undeniable value, I believe for an MBA program to truly further my career, it must have something more. My career path has exposed me to many different aspects of the business world and I believe an MBA program should likewise consist of a myriad of course work and experiences.... [tags: MBA College Admissions Essays]
592 words (1.7 pages)
- MBA Admissions Essays - International Business Ever since I was young I have always been interested in businesses and how they operate, as well as being fascinated by other languages and cultural differences. My passion for the subject expanded when I chose business studies and french, as part of my A-level education. Although these subjects are somewhat demanding, I find them extremely interesting. I believe that a degree combining both these aspects is the correct choice for me. I am confident that a course in international business studies and modern languages satisfies both these interests.... [tags: MBA College Admissions Essays]
485 words (1.4 pages)
- MBA Admissions Essay After graduation from KOREA University, I decided to enter Hyndai MotorCompany(HMC), which is the largest Korean car manufacturer and global player, to pursue a career as an international businessman. In January 1991, I joined Domestic Finance Team of HMC. My specific assignment was to plan monthly and annual financial schedules for HMC's domestic funding needs. About two years later, in January of 1993, I was transferred to Retail Finance Team from Domestic Finance Team and responsible for financing by the sales and factoring of Car Receivables.... [tags: MBA Admissions Essay]
997 words (2.8 pages)
- Abstract The purpose of this paper is to construct and support an argument on decision I made to pursue an MBA degree to further my career as a senior manager within the Pharmaceutical industry. The argument will be based on a “What’s My Jungian 16-Type Personality?” test and a general benefits analysis of postgraduate and specifically speaking MBA programs. The paper will evaluate on my personal score from the test. ENTP result describes individuals who are typically enthusiastic innovators, seeing new possibilities, different theories, and new ways of doing things.... [tags: Education Personal Essay Career Goals]
1195 words (3.4 pages)