Steve Jobs was a big troublemaker in his early years and was very intuitive. First, Steve was born in San Francisco, California on February 24, 1955. Next, he was adopted by Clara and Paul Jobs when he was a baby. After that, he grew up in Mountain View, California in South San Francisco. Finally, Steve Jobs had an adopted sister named Patty. Those are some of the many important events and facts of Steve’s childhood.
Markus Persson A.K.A Notch was shy and quiet in his early life and he still is to this very day. First, Persson was born in Stockholm, Sweden, June 1, 1979 and lived in Edsbyn for the first seven years of his life. After that, he moved to Ystad for the rest of his childhood. He was raised by a Swedish father and a Finnish mother. Also, Markus began programming at the age of seven on his father 's Commodore 128 home computer. Although Markus did not have the most eventful early life in the world, but the start of becoming a billionaire began here, in simple programming.
Although Notch had very little formal education, Jobs had a superb education and was an astute person despite the fact that he was a college dropout. First, Jobs started his education by going to Monta Loma Elementary. After that, he took a test and scored such an extraordinarily high score that the school wanted him...
... middle of paper ...
...jang to Jens Bergensten one of the co founders of Mojang to start making some small games. Markus said that people were beginning to see him as a symbol of Mojang which he says he doesn 't want to be because truly, he is just a nerdy video game programmer. Markus is still alive today living in his 70 million dollar house in Beverly Hills California.
Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple. Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang. Two people so similar yet different. Steve Jobs a man striving for greatness. Markus Persson a man who never meant to achieve greatness yet he became a billionaire living in a 70 million dollar house. They are both famous, but the thing is one was the owner of a huge company (Steve Jobs) and the other was the owner of a smaller but still just as successful company (Markus Persson). These men were both amazing people and many people 's heros.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Hard Lessons In 1984 Jobs would introduce the Macintosh at the company 's annual shareholders meeting. They launched the Macintosh and for the first few months it was successful. A year later sales was dropping and Jobs was in denial and would continue to behave as if he had saved Apple. Steve Jobs and John Sculley was not talking to one another. In May of 1985 Steve Jobs tried to convince some directors and top executives that Sculley needed to go. It turned out many of them had spoken with Sculley and went to the board of directories.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Gil Amelio, Macintosh]
1744 words (5 pages)
- There is a world; we are not entirely aware of, full of things and wonders we wouldn’t imagine outside of stories and book. One of the more drastic differences is the fact that there are more then one world within the world. Some lay unfinished and unventured while others control the very fabric of that world. Like, the Nether, home to creatures we would call monsters who only destroy, The Aether; which could be described as the Heaven of the world where lived the only creatures that could create things.... [tags: nether, worlds, aether, enderdragon]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Introduction Imagine a way for educators to bridge the age and technology gap and to engage their students actively in almost any subject. As the educational needs of future citizens of the world evolve, educators are turning to innovative methods of teaching basic subjects, like math & science, and crucial technology, learning and social literacy skills, like video creation, research strategies and positive community interaction. Despite criticisms of video games in the media and among much of the general population, video games have many positive aspects.... [tags: video games, non educational games]
1984 words (5.7 pages)
- Advertisements are a very vital part when going to buy a product. Advertisements are your first look into what the product is about and what it is used for. Some advertisements are as short as 30 seconds where as others are 3 minutes, but the duration of the commercial isn’t the most important. Flashy images, catchy jingles and entertaining ads draw customers’ attention, helping them remember you product. (Martin, n.d) The Apple 1984 Super bowl commercial introducing the Macintosh computer has all of these elements and more.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
704 words (2 pages)
- ID: 105079908 Cognitive Development and Minecraft In a few short years the game Minecraft has become the third most popular video game of all time and it’s quickly rising to the number one position. One cannot go into the average elementary classroom today and not hear constant chatter about this game from children of all ages and gender. As the popularity of this game reaches record breaking heights, more and more parents and educators are questioning the effects that playing Minecraft can have on cognitive development.... [tags: Psychology, Cognitive psychology, Cognition]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- The film I have chosen is “Steve Jobs” a 2015 biography film directed by Danny Boyle and was written by Aaron Sorkin. The entire film spans from 1984 to 1998 of Steve Jobs’ early career into Apple, turning it around from rock bottom to one of the leading technological industries of today. Majority of the film seems to show off the early build of the Macintosh and how it would compete against other computers on the market. While at the same time, it shows the lowest point in Apple’s financial career and one of their highest points as well.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Macintosh]
993 words (2.8 pages)
- One of the important components of software engineering is the platforms. There are many various types of computing platforms. A few of these include AmigaOS, Linux, Windows, Solaris. These examples are just a few of many different computing platforms. The types of computing platforms can be differentiated into three different categories, which include operating-system examples, software frame work examples, and also hardware examples. Each of the different platforms has slightly different requirements and means of maintenance.... [tags: Computer Science]
2142 words (6.1 pages)
- Prudence Mackintosh, a writer of both novels and magazines articles, was born and raised in Texarkana and now lives in Dallas where she raised her family. Mackintosh went to college at the University of Texas in the sixties. She wrote and still is writing about Texas womanhood and what it is like to be a mother in Texas. Prudence Mackintosh has influenced the world's perception of Texas and the rest of the West through her humorous writing about everyday life in Texas. Prudence Mackintosh has three sons who are grown up now that she raised in Highland Park.... [tags: essays research papers]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- Windows vs. Macintosh Windows based computers are more practical, easier to use, and more versatile than Macintosh computers. There has always been much debate over which is the better system. There are people who are die-hard Macintosh users, and there are people who are the complete opposite, and naturally people sitting somewhere in between. The fact remains that the majority of home and business users own Windows based systems because of their versatility in all areas. More Practical Windows based computers are more practical for many reasons.... [tags: Compare Contrast Comparison Computers]
1112 words (3.2 pages)
- Battle of the Bytes: Macintosh vs. Windows 95 It used to be that the choice between a Mac and a PC was pretty clear. If you wanted to go for the more expensive, easier to use, and better graphics and sound, you went to buy a Macintosh, for the cheaper price, it was the PC. Now it is a much different show. With the release of Windows 95 and the dynamics of the hardware market have changed the equation. On the other hand, Apple has made great price reductions on many of their computers last October.... [tags: essays research papers]
1138 words (3.3 pages)