Let 's move forward America! Donald J. Trump, an American businessman, is ready to lead our country back to its original place. Mr. Trump, won the American republican nomination and is now our republican candidate for the 2016 presidential election. Born and raised in New York, Trump began his career in 1968. Donald earned a bachelor 's degree in economics from Wharton School in Pennsylvania. Working with his father, he helped skyrocket the family business; “The Trump Organization”. Donald contributed to the business by building successful casinos, skyscrapers and many other extraordinary monuments. With so much prosperity, he was listed on of the top 500 billionaires on the Forbes list. Donald J. Trump is by far our best candidate of choice, demonstrating ethical morals, logical reasoning, and emotional appeal which makes him an extortionate choice for our 2016 presidential election.
At first glance, media has portrayed Donald J. Trump to lack any kind ethical reasoning.Our media has wrenched and flourished his ethics. In reality, do we really know what Donald Trump’s morals and values inhabit? Or has media swayed us from the important issues at hand. For instance, “There’s no failed policy in more in need of urgent change then our government-run education monopoly” stated Donald Trump. (September 8,2016) He plans on providing 15 billion dollars for public schools with students who are at risk and 12 billion dollars for special needs scholars. Now how is he planning on benefiting the college crowd? Donald has stated he will contribute 29 billion dollars to the pell grant holders. This man believes in a system that would make our glorious Americans triumph for well deserved achievements. Our well ...
... middle of paper ...
... achieving to have better health care options then our war heroes we can all agree it is a problem. "We made a promise to these heroes. You defend America, and America will defend you,”Donald Trump. (July 11,2016) For America to have veterans on the streets or not receiving the proper care in completely unacceptable. Donald Trump is ready to lay out his plan to make sure our beloved heroes get their deserved recognition and are completely cared for under his expense.
Donald Trump, a man of ethical morals, logical reasoning, and emotional appeal is by far the superb choice for our United States president. Many would argue his lack self control but in reality we Americans need a man who ready to jump the gun. We need Donald Trump to go out and take our country by the hands and rebuild the greatness we once had. Come on America, let’s make America great again!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Trumping Back to the Top Let 's move forward America. Donald J. Trump, an American businessman, is ready to lead our country back to its original place. Mr. Trump, won the American republican nomination and is now our republican candidate for the 2016 presidential election. Born and raised in New York, Trump began his career in 1968. Donald earned a bachelor 's degree in economics from Wharton School in Pennsylvania. Working with his father, he helped skyrocket the family business; “The Trump Organization”.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
821 words (2.3 pages)
- off of her dealings with a private email server as Secretary of Sate, that she was not in good enough health and that she had acted with impropriety in her dealing with the Clinton Foundation as Secretary of State as well. On the reverse, the Clinton campaign labeled Donald Trump as a xenophobe, misogynist, bully, bigot and tax-shirker based off of his own previous comments and actions, as on separate occasions President-elect Trump made fun of a disabled reporter, called women “pigs”, said African Americans were living in “hell” and referred to Mexicans as “rapists” and “murders”.... [tags: President of the United States, George W. Bush]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- A Comparison of Sources: After a turbulent presidential election that has resulted in the chaotic divide between the American public, Donald J. Trump has officially been named the next president of the United States. While much of the nation has separated into two different political ideologies in an extreme measure, president-elect will be the face of the United States for the next four years. Regardless of one owns personal views on the newly appointed president-elect, much more observation towards the psych of the newly appointed president elect trump is vital in determining the amount of incoming change that will take place in the United States under a Trump presidency.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- This year’s presidential election was by far one of the most looked at and heated elections probably since the George Bush vs Al Gore. The entire event was a media circus filled with memes, ridiculous internet videos, and everyone involved being under constant scrutiny. One can look at the election and its results as a significant pop culture event, one that truly brings our culture’s oppressive ideology to light. This can be interpreted from Donald trump’s election and victory, and Hilary Clinton’s election and loss.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- American wanted him to be president so here you go Donald Trump will be in office coming January 2017. Do I think he should be president. No but did I want Hilary to be president. Hell no. Donald Trump is wrong in so many ways when he says things but I will rather have that then someone I feel owes lots of people in this world many of favors. Honestly the only thing I like about Trump is that he is somewhat a businessman. I know everyone says it but it’s honestly true, the guy is good at what he does.... [tags: United States, Franklin D. Roosevelt]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- The Journey of Donald Trump Billionaire real estate developer, Donald Trump has shown the world that he is one of the most respected and sometimes yet most hated person in the world. With these differing public views, as a person and a successful businessman, he has become one of the most followed persons across the world. Not a day goes by where he has not been googled on social media, and he is known for his tweets. Because he is so popular, multiple biographies and articles could be written about him.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- Political Essay Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Mexico]
1064 words (3 pages)
- In the midst of one of the most controversial presidential elections in history, both political parties are struggling to prove that their candidate is the best choice. Clinton and Trump’s disapproval ratings are very low, but one has to ask, is there really a lesser evil to choose from. While Clinton has had her own fair share of past discrepancies, Trump’s track record proves much more troublesome. Donald Trump has proven to be an untrustworthy presidential candidate because of his misogynistic actions, his racial bias, and his corrupt business history.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Trump University]
1303 words (3.7 pages)