Establishing and staffing eight new offices of McBride Financial Services is a significant project that will require proper planning and management. Given that the offices to be established are virtual, advanced technological tools will be required to ensure successful running of the offices while maintaining smooth communication. For every project to be successful there must be strong leadership, appropriate planning using management tools and processes as well as techniques for projects implementation (Pritchard, 2004). Identification of project sponsorship, analysis of stakeholders, managing communication between project teams and checking on quality standards will be given more weight and done during the early stages of the project to deliver better results.
Analysis of stakeholders
Identification of stakeholders who will be responsible for undertaking the project is an initial stage in project management. The essence of this task is to identify stakeholders who will be actively involved in this project and fix those who are likely to sabotage the project at later stages of the project. My team will consist of the project sponsor, who in this case will be Mc Bridge Financial Services Company top executives as well as board of directors. The role of the sponsor will be to authorize the project as well as signing the project charter (Eskerod, & Jepsen, 2013). The next step will be to appoint the project manager from my team whose responsibility is to oversee the implementation of the project. Project management team will be responsible for undertaking project tasks as allocated by the project management. Other key stakeholders w...
... middle of paper ...
...tion of the results (Kerzner, 2001). Project management team will apply quality improvement techniques throughout the project and project team members will be free to give recommendations with regards to ways of improving quality. It is worth noting that the quality team and project team will use the already existing quality standards of McBride Financial Services organization in documenting quality management plan for the project.
In conclusion, delivery of a quality project that meets McBride Financial Services expectations will require effort, time and commitment from the sponsor who will be responsible for signing the charter for the project, project manager to lead the project team and the stakeholders to support the project. With involvement of all these players, the establishment of the proposed 8 offices of McBride Financial Services will be a worthy project.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 2.4.10 Quansys Pvt. Ltd. Profile: Quansys Pvt. Ltd. is highly qualified to provide proficient Cost Consulting and Project management services to the Construction industry for commercial buildings and large residential projects. Started in 2010, by the name of Integrated Potential Consulting, we have earned professional repute in providing value added engineering services and solutions with enhanced customer and client satisfaction. Integrated Potential is reformed as Quansys in 2012 and turn out to be a Private Ltd firm.... [tags: Project management, Construction, Value added]
1414 words (4 pages)
- INTRODUCTION This paper outlines the specific project management services recommended for the following three stages of any development. 1. A new project that as yet has not commenced 2. A project underway though only the design has been completed 3. A project underway that is already within the construction phase As the services within items 2. and 3. primarily form a subset of item 1, we will identify all of the services normally recommended for a complete project and then list those that are applicable to items 2.... [tags: Business Project Management]
1902 words (5.4 pages)
- Based on my experience working with many IT projects, it has a start date, uses a set of resources working on a planned interdepended task that are executed over a period of time within the allocated cost and time to accomplish the planned objectives of an organization. The outcome of the accomplishment can vary depending upon the organization from a specific product, service, or meet a legal or regulatory requirement. According to the Project management Institute (n, d), the project is a temporary endeavor undertaken by any organization to create its unique products, services or a result and defined as temporary in nature with a beginning, end in time, and therefore has a defined scope and... [tags: Project management, Management]
713 words (2 pages)
- Abstract The main purpose of this research is to investigate project management issues in construction sites environment, to recognize which issues are more vital for overall success of any construction project or vice versa and to suggest recommendations for improvement of the performance of all the parties involved in the construction projects. The study is mainly focused on Pakistan, a developing country in South Asia and the research seems to be focused on construction projects management, however, it can be helpful for other sectors of project management as well.... [tags: Project Management ]
3128 words (8.9 pages)
- It is not uncommon in an organization to view project risk management as a negative aspect of a project. Risk Management is often view as the “traffic” police of a project and they are there to penalize project members for poor performance or project that struggle with difficulties. The CIO group cites some very specific considerations that organizations should contemplate when managing a project. The CIO group indicates that a well-managed project also has a well disciplined approach to risk mitigation both positive and negative (Hamilton, Byatt, & Hodgkinson, 2011, para.... [tags: Risk management, Project management, Risk]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- In the globalized economy, Successful project managers are in much demand across many industries. Organizations strongly need experienced project managers to lead their staff to accomplish their business goals and deliver successful projects. In an increasingly complex environment, project managers need to turn into many roles and have all kinds of responsibilities at each level of management within an organization. Good project managers are not born. They need to be trained. They develop their skills through study, practise and experience.... [tags: Project management, Management, Problem solving]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- Assessing Project Success: Moving Beyond the Triple Constraint (A Critique Paper by HAZEL A. TRAPERO) ABSTRACT This paper aimed to assess the project’s positive outcome including, but not limited to the ideal and pre-defined operational demand or the so-called conventional constraint which composed of the scope, schedule, and budget. By simply visiting some of the researched textbooks, articles, journals and literature, it was found out that the project 's success varies depending on who are working on it and how the stakeholders engage in it though it was primarily described based on the triple constraint approach.... [tags: Project management, Project manager, Management]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- One of thing that really important for business are financial and business activities all over the world. A developing country always be related to financial development. From now, business activity is expanding and getting excited for people. People are likely to have their own business, so there are lots of the businesses opening all around the world. Business activity is not about selling a product and taking money from that; it is a combination process by lots of different business laws and how to manage a business.... [tags: Management, Business, Strategic management]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- About the company Sai Sri Venkat Turbo Engineering Services is established in the year 2008 at Ashoknagar (near BHEL, Hyderabad). Specialized in providing solutions for all kinds of rotating equipment and designing. In broad, execution of capital overhauls, minor overhauls, routine maintenance, reconditioning, renovation, retrofitting, troubleshooting, condition monitoring, erection and commissioning of the rotating machines, such as Steam Turbines, Generators, Centrifugal Compressors, Gear Boxes and Pumps of all makes.... [tags: Project management, Management, Project]
1329 words (3.8 pages)
- Virtual Office Project The project select for the use of this team is from the service reports for McBride Financial Services. Service request SR-mf-002 asks for a report that analyzes the options “allowing secure remote access into the local network” (University of Phoenix, 2007 ¶ 5) to be used by the brokers and client of McBride Financial Services in place of creating new offices in some of the remote areas of the states they service. Work Breakdown Structure The Work Breakdown Structure or WBS is a document that organizes the work needing to be done on a project.... [tags: Business Project Management]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- Brazil Is A Federal Republic With Presidential And Democratic System
- The Expansion Of The British Empire Drove The Language Into Other Nations
- Establishing A Competitive Identity
- The Problems Of New Zealand Journalists Struggle For The Public And Performing Their Role
- Role Of Role Play And Presentation
- Coca Cola Vs. Dr Pepper Snapple Group