Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party. Donald Trump has proved himself to be a horrible candidate and would bring America to its downfall. First of all, he is not a logical man; his plans for our country are irrational. Second of all, he is a heartless man; he discriminates people and groups of people. Lastly, Trump has been involved in numerous scandals which prove his poor character.
Donald Trump has proven to be very successful when it comes to making money. However, I believe he would be an awful president; he is illogical. Donald Trump wants to completely reconstruct America’s tax code. This tax proposal will make every American pay lower taxes. People who make up to 30,000 dollars will have to pay 1 percent; that is 300 dollars. Those making 30,000 to 100,000 will have to pay 5 percent. More money in your pocket sounds like a good thing right? People do not realize that a drastic change like getting rid of our taxing system means the abolishment of governmeant assistance. There will be no more welfare, social security, health care, war prevention, etc. Essentially, the poor will get poorer and the rich will get richer. His immigration policy has to be the most ridiculous. "I would build a great wall -...
... middle of paper ...
...his net worth is at about 8 billion yet he still desires to embezzle money from people. Looking at this situation we should all realize Trump is not trustworthy. If we make him our president, we will be lied to and mistreated.
All in all Donald Trump would not be a viable candidate; he would bring America to its downfall because he is irrational, heartless, and unethical. Some people may say Trump is a viable candidate and will turn our country around from all the debt because of his thorough knowledge, business experience, and money making skills. However what good is this from a lying, inconsiderate man? It doesn’t matter how good he is with money, Trump has proven himself to be very selfish. How does anyone know he would not scam us and make our economy worse? He would ultimately put America in a bigger hole and do things only in the best interest of himself.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York, and he is a child of Frederick and Mary Macleod Trump. He is an entrepreneur, business director, and a celebrity in television and radio shows. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, 40 Wall Street, Trump Organization]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- As media has grown it has allowed for easier use for the average individual. This paper will examine how Donald Trump has used the media available today and how effective he has been. To begin, Trump’s background must be looked at to gain an understanding of how he came to the place he is today. According to the Washington Post, he was born in Queens New York into a wealthy family and when he was a teenager he was sent off to military school by his father (Miller & Schwartzman). He grew up with a cushy lifestyle before his father decided that his behavior required somewhat of a “reality check” for the teen.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Sociology, Donald Trump]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- This year’s presidential election was by far one of the most looked at and heated elections probably since the George Bush vs Al Gore. The entire event was a media circus filled with memes, ridiculous internet videos, and everyone involved being under constant scrutiny. One can look at the election and its results as a significant pop culture event, one that truly brings our culture’s oppressive ideology to light. This can be interpreted from Donald trump’s election and victory, and Hilary Clinton’s election and loss.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- Analysis on Donald Trump’s Wall Between Mexico Proposal While President Obama reaches the end of his second term as the 44th president in 2016 , more Americans become anxious when it comes to who will be next leader of the United States. The two major political parties, Republicans and Democrats, often divide the presidential election candidates based on different opinions and goals for the country. In terms of philosophy, Republicans believe in conservatism, fiscal conservatism, and social conservatism (Inside Gov).... [tags: United States, Immigration to the United States]
957 words (2.7 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born in June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York. He is the fourth child of Fred and Mary-Anne Trump. He is an American, entrepreneur, business executive, and television and radio personality. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, Trump Entertainment Resorts]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- The Journey of Donald Trump Billionaire real estate developer, Donald Trump has shown the world that he is one of the most respected and sometimes yet most hated person in the world. With these differing public views, as a person and a successful businessman, he has become one of the most followed persons across the world. Not a day goes by where he has not been googled on social media, and he is known for his tweets. Because he is so popular, multiple biographies and articles could be written about him.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- Because of Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined experiences growing up and success at becoming a real estate mogul, he developed an ambitious attitude that led to being elected as president of the United States. Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined life growing up as the son of a successful business man and in a military academy gave him the structure he needed to be successful later on in his life. Donald Trump was born to wealthy building developer Fred Trump in 1946 (Encyclopaedia Britannica).... [tags: Donald Trump, High school, Miss Universe]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- In the midst of one of the most controversial presidential elections in history, both political parties are struggling to prove that their candidate is the best choice. Clinton and Trump’s disapproval ratings are very low, but one has to ask, is there really a lesser evil to choose from. While Clinton has had her own fair share of past discrepancies, Trump’s track record proves much more troublesome. Donald Trump has proven to be an untrustworthy presidential candidate because of his misogynistic actions, his racial bias, and his corrupt business history.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Trump University]
1303 words (3.7 pages)