Donald Trump’s Christian claims are such a self-evident example of his utter hypocrisy. He almost makes a joke of the whole thing, holding up Grandma’s Bible, mispronouncing 2 Corinthians, etc. When 60 minutes did the first interview with Donald Trump and his new running mate, Mike Pence, the interviewer, Leslie Stahl contrasted the difference between the two, saying Trump was brash and Pence was quiet and religious, at which point Trump butted in, “Oh, I’m religious.” The proof he offered? “Well, I won the evangelicals.” Donald’s antichristian character is evidence of his mockery of God. Unless directly asked about it, he never EVER invokes the name of God in his speeches (He’ll occasionally offer a, “God bless you.” at the end of a speech. Often, not even that much.) and I don’t ever recall him ever even saying the name, Jesus Christ. If a prayer or a moment of silence is observed, he never bows his head. The most classic video was when TBN’s health and wealth false prophets all gathered around Trump to “lay hands” on him. If ever there was a time Trump wanted to crawl out of his see-through skin, that was it. What a gullible group of people; anointing the Son of Satan himself. Donald Trump is already calling on Muslims to spy on other Muslims as well as banning them altogether from entering our country. Trump has also attacked our first amendment, going so far as banning certain press agencies from his events and talking of restricting the internet. At one of his rallies in Fort Worth, Texas, he said, “We’re going to open up libel laws,” he said, “and we’re going to have people sue you like you’ve never got sued before.” A time will come when he will not only restrict free speech, he’ll restrict the very worshi...
... middle of paper ...
... a person. The second to a spirit. I don’t mean spirit as in a ghost but an attitude or character. There is a spirit (attitude) of antichrist (small “a”) that extends all the way back to the Pharisees of Jesus’ day. This is supported by verse 2:18 of the very same book which says, “…just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared…” Here we have the Antichrist (anti-type) contrasted with types of antichrists that proceed him. In fact, some translations actually capitalize the first usage of the word in this verse because it is a proper noun. John’s main usage of this term was a test of a genuine believer. He was defending against a heresy that had already crept into the church known as Gnosticism. You will hear Trump talk of religion or protection for Christians, etc. What you will NEVER hear him mention is the name, Jesus Christ.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 2016 Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton have exuberantly managed to provide us with perhaps the most unorthodox mockery of a presidential election ever seen in modern day history. Why. Because this was an election based virtually on circumstance. And the winner is…Donald Trump. The Curious Case of Donald J. Trump Could the unfit be a good fit. Well let’s lay out the options. I will give you both scenarios. Now it is no secret that Hilary Clinton won the popular vote by a longshot.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Donald Trump’s hypocritical claim to be a Christian is conspicuous as he holds up Grandma’s bible and mispronounces 2 Corinthians, etc., as if to make a joke of the whole thing. When 60 minutes first interviewed with Donald Trump and his new running mate, Mike Pence, interviewer Leslie Stahl contrasted the difference between the two, saying Trump was brash and Pence was quiet and religious. Trump butted in, “Oh, I’m religious.” The proof he offered. “Well, I won the evangelicals.” Trump said. Donald’s antichristian character is mockery of God.... [tags: Jesus, Islam, Donald Trump, God]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Page 1 Donald Trump is a man of great wealth, as well as power and influence. There is no question that Trump worked hard to get where he is today. He is most defiantly a man of business. Even at the beginning of his life he was destined to show brilliance due to his father’s work. These events of course, would eventually lead to his extraordinary empire and his chance to run as President of the United States.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Donald Trump, Jr.]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born in June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York. He is the fourth child of Fred and Mary-Anne Trump. He is an American, entrepreneur, business executive, and television and radio personality. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, Trump Entertainment Resorts]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Because of Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined experiences growing up and success at becoming a real estate mogul, he developed an ambitious attitude that led to being elected as president of the United States. Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined life growing up as the son of a successful business man and in a military academy gave him the structure he needed to be successful later on in his life. Donald Trump was born to wealthy building developer Fred Trump in 1946 (Encyclopaedia Britannica).... [tags: Donald Trump, High school, Miss Universe]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- The Journey of Donald Trump Billionaire real estate developer, Donald Trump has shown the world that he is one of the most respected and sometimes yet most hated person in the world. With these differing public views, as a person and a successful businessman, he has become one of the most followed persons across the world. Not a day goes by where he has not been googled on social media, and he is known for his tweets. Because he is so popular, multiple biographies and articles could be written about him.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Political Essay Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Mexico]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York, and he is a child of Frederick and Mary Macleod Trump. He is an entrepreneur, business director, and a celebrity in television and radio shows. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, 40 Wall Street, Trump Organization]
982 words (2.8 pages)