Cloud computing importance is increasing and gaining scientific attention and industrial communities. Cloud computing is one among the top 10 most important technologies and with a better prospect in successful companies and organizations. Cloud computing permit convenient, on-demand network access to a share pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal service and effect provided interaction.
Cloud computing acts as distribution architecture as well as computational paradigm and the main idea of the cloud computing is to provide quick, secure, net computing services and convenient data storage with all computing resources visualized as services and delivered on the internet. Cloud computing binds number of technologies and computing concepts like as Service Oriented Architecture, Virtualization and other similar technologies that dependent on the internet, providing similar business applications online on web browsers to satisfy the needs of the customer while their information and software are stored on the server.
The cloud provides three services to the user, they are
1. Software as a Service (SaaS)
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
3. Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas)
1. Software as a Service (SaaS) :
The credentials provided to the user is use to provider’s application running on the cloud infrastructure. The client can access these applications from various client devic...
... middle of paper ...
...ity mechanisms may not well in cloud environments as it is a complex architecture that is composed of a combination of different technologies.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Managing the security of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system in a cloud computing environment can be challenging. Even without the addition of the cloud computing environment, the EMR system is vulnerable to the compromise of login information, unauthorized viewing or editing of medical records, and denial of service attacks. First of all, the data contained within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) itself is sensitive. Inside the structure of an EMR, one is potentially looking to find patient data that pertains to identity, billing information, dentistry, cardiology, dermatology, mental health, and physical attributes among other forms of data.... [tags: Security ]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- ... The RSSIs measured were utilized to generate probability tables and intruders were detected by comparing probability tables. In my opinion this approach will be more effective if the censor deactivates the access by realizing it’s an intruder, the paper explained how to detect but not how to keep intruders out. Bibliography  Y. Sung, “Intelligent Security IT System for Detecting Intruders Based on Received Signal Strength Indicators,” Entropy, vol. 18, no. 10, p. 366, 2016. Innovative Approach Ensuring Security and Privacy in Cloud Computing Ensuring lack of security breach for many organizations keeping their data on the clouds is an extreme matter for concern and we have cyber se... [tags: Security, Physical security, Computer security]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- Cloud computing has been defined as a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. But there is a risk of widespread data loss or downtime due to internet connectivity problems or a localized component failure in a cloud computing environment. In order to reduce the service availability risk or loss of data, a multi cloud system where data is replicated into multiple clouds offered by different cloud providers are used.... [tags: computing resources, cloud computing, convenient]
1190 words (3.4 pages)
- • Situational Analysis Cloud computing comprise of a disseminated infrastructure made of several interconnected machines whose assets are placed together in a virtual machine (VM) that upholds and controls itself (Marks, 2010). Different from other distributed systems, the architecture of cloud computing is detached from the physical system it depends on. This allows intense flexibility since resources can be removed or added according to real needs. Even though cloud computing is not a critical breakthrough with respect to technology (most technologies used in this paradigm were already accessible); it has changed the usability of technology in most virtual environments (Pfleeger and Pflee... [tags: machine, systems, technology, flexibity]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Intel Cloud Technology Program Contents 1. Executive Summary…………………………………... 3 2. Introduction…………………………………………... 4 3. Overview of the program……………………………... a. Benefits…………………………………………….. 5 5 4. Competitors…………………………………………... 7 5. Conclusion……………………………......................... 7 6. References…………………………….......................... 8 Executive Summary A heterogeneous cloud infrastructure environment results in 40 to 60 percent performance variation. Therefore, cloud users are looking for more insight into the performance, capabilities and cost savings offered by cloud service providers so that they can get the right size and type of performance as per their parti... [tags: customer, cloud users, cloud finder]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Cloud computing has boost a large amount of interest in the IT industry. The market research and analysis firm IDC suggests that the market for cloud computing services was $16bn in 2008 and will rise to $42bn/year by 2012 (Chhabra, Verma & Taneja, 2010) .The era of cloud computing introduces a new dimension for Enterprises. The academia and research worlds have developed a keen interest into challenges and issues introduced by this relatively new concept (Sriram & Khajeh-Hosseini, 2009).... [tags: Information Technology, Data, Security]
2060 words (5.9 pages)
- ... According to the article WEB CLOUD ZONE “Cloud hosting provides easy, optimal way of utilization and management over the cloud technology. In addition to 24x7x365 monitoring, you can hire a cloud tech support where they will take care of you cloud computing, and they will look at optimization of your cloud computing, and if any issue they will be ready to troubleshoot if required” (Cardoza 2014). Ensuring that the data will be safe 24/7 bring an peace of mind to the consumer . In the same content as advantages, there always are disadvantages also.... [tags: digital hardware, hackers, technology, internet]
1365 words (3.9 pages)
- The world today is becoming more technologically advanced. Internet use is becoming a more integral part of businesses today. A new way that businesses have started to utilize the internet as a business tool is through cloud computing. “Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction” (NIST, 2011).... [tags: Finance, Business, Outsourcing]
1347 words (3.8 pages)
- Cloud Computing The overall concept of cloud computing is one which is based on a new architectural model of computer resources which means the data is stored remotely, but is provided to users as if it was stored locally. This new concept has been described as being "a style of computing where massively scalable IT-enabled capabilities are delivered 'as a service' to external customers using internet technologies" ("Will IT of the Future Have Its Feet Firmly Planted in the "Cloud"?," 2008), in a dramatic shift from traditional computing methods.... [tags: Technology ]
2478 words (7.1 pages)
- ... There are some benefits which can be derived from deploying cloud computing. Firstly, organizations having the appropriate hardware and software and technology platforms will experience additional advantages which include: a reduction in IT related costs and increased business agility and the transfer of IT expenses to the cloud provider. These expenses include the developing, procuring, administrating and maintenance of the overall IT infrastructure. Another advantage is the ability of the business to lower its expenses involved in IT capital, operating and maintenance costs.... [tags: networks, servers, network applications, services]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Analysis of Good Government Viewpoints of Ancient Greece and China
- Foundationa Reading For Our Youngest Learners
- Hearing Impairment and Learning Disability
- New Approach: No Managers or Job Titles
- Explore How Stylistic Choices are used to Convey Key themes in the Films
- Bronchitis Treatments & Remedies for Acute and Chronic Bronchitis