Kudler Fine Foods is a growing company striving to provide its customers with the finest foods and ingredients possible. To serve their customers even better, Kudler has implemented an Internet website to expand their business. Although this is an excellent idea, their current website is lacking in several areas. Our team of computer software specialists will examine Kudler's webpage and examine all of the benefits and some of the drawbacks that it currently offers. We will then submit our proposal of a new website with an intriguing new look to attract new potential customers and encourage existing customers to venture into cyberspace. There is a world of opportunity awaiting Kudler Fine Foods on the internet, and our team will provide an in-depth proposal on how a new website, if marketed correctly, can boost revenues and make Kudler Fine Foods known around the globe.
Analysis of the Kudler Fine Foods Website
Although Kudler Fine Foods has somewhat of a special niche in food market, as it is not your typical chain "grocery store", it shouldn't stop them from investing a little time and effort into the marketing of their products and services, particularly with their comapany's website. The members of Team C have put together an analysis of the Kudler Fine Foods website that includes perspectives of three different aspects of the site. The first aspect will be the site's effectiveness, or lack thereof, from a potential customer's perspective. The second area we'll examine is the ease of site management and updating, and how that affects Kudler. Finally, we'll discuss effective design elements and why they are effective. Based o...
... middle of paper ...
...will help keep organization and a feeling of flow as viewers passing through. Much like decorating a house, each room is designed for a specific function, such as preparing food and eating in the kitchen, sleeping in the bedroom, relaxing, and watching television in the family room. A professional website should also follow the same principals. Although each individual page is dedicated to a specific function, we believe that they must all follow the same design formats.
We will also include links to the new webpage design, which will help provide a smooth transition from one page to the next. These links can be customized to direct viewers anywhere on the Web. We will only install internal links for our first Web design, but this feature can easily be added and edited to link to any one of Kudler's suppliers. Attached are some Web shots of our proposed Website.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Regulatory Environment As a result of Kudler Fine Foods' (KFF) decisions to implement a catering service and contract for organic produce with local growers, KFF will close multiple departments at three stores simultaneously and layoff several workers. The potential outcomes of the company's proposed actions are analyzed in this paper with attention to employment law, supply contracting, regulatory issues and product liability. Temporary Departmental Closings KFF has decided to implement a catering service prompting the closing of the deli, confectionary and on-site prepared meal departments for three months at 3 different store locations simultaneously.... [tags: Business Regulation]
1605 words (4.6 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods Kudler Fine Foods is a local upscale specialty food store with three locations in the San Diego area. Each of these stores is located in a fashionable shopping center with nearly 16,000 s.f. of retail space. These stores offer the very best domestic and imported products from organic produce to specialty meats. After experiencing substantial growth, Kudler Fine Foods is now interested on increasing the loyalty and profitability of its consumers through the expansion of services, improving operation efficiency, and increasing the consumer purchase cycle (Apollo Group, 2004).... [tags: Case Study Kudler Fine Foods]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Analysis of Kudler Finer Foods Kudler Fine Foods is an upscale specialty food store located into San Diego area. Kudler Fine Foods have three stores in California, and every store is 16,000 square feet located in a fashionable shopping center. Each one is stocked with only the best domestic and imported foodstuffs and divided into five departments. The departments are fresh bakery and pastries, fresh produce, fresh meat and seafood, condiments/packaged foods and cheeses/specialty dairy products.... [tags: Business Analysis Management Strategic]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet foods retailer founded in 1998 by Kathy Kudler in LaJolla, California. Kudler offers a wide variety of fine wines and gourmet cheeses, European-style baked goods, organic meats, seafood, produce, and exotic herbs and spices. Appealing to connoisseurs of gourmet foods has enabled Kudler to grow steadily, adding stores in Del Mar in 2000 and Encinitas in 2003 (Apollo Group, 2005). This report will examine Kudlers current management strategy as well as changes in technology and how this can create new opportunities for Kudler.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study]
1591 words (4.5 pages)
- Strategic Planning Kudler Fine Foods is committed to providing its customers with the finest selection of the very best foods and wines. Kudler has enjoyed successful growth by standing behind this commitment, but would now like to expand its services, and improve the efficiency of its operation (University of Phoenix, 2006). This requires flexible market strategies that are developed based on analysis of current internal and external forces affecting the company. Proper analysis and implementation will provide a successful strategy resulting in a sustainable competitive advantage (Gomez-Mejia & Balkin, 2002).... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Strategy Assignment Kathy Kudler is the creator of Kudler Fine Foods. Kathy’s primary goal in establishing KFF was to create a retail store that provides a selection of gourmet foods in order to meet the needs of the typical person all within one store. A wide variety of foods are offered at Kudler Fine Foods. The many different departments include gourmet baked goods, dairy, cheese, wine, organic and non organic produce sections, fresh meats, and seafood. Furthermore, the three different retail locations will offer cooking classes in addition to monthly cheese and wine customer appreciation classes.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study Analysis]
1290 words (3.7 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods Overview of Management Kudler Fine Foods is an upscale specialty food store located in San Diego, California. What started out as a small endeavor has escalated into three stores throughout the San Diego metropolitan area. The three stores are located within existing shopping centers and contain the following departments: bakery and pastries, produce, meat and seafood, condiments and packaged foods and finally cheese's and specialty dairy products (Kudler Fine Foods - Home).... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods is a store unlike any in the grocery industry. Kudler Fine Foods represents a store that could possibly spark a new era within the grocery world. The owner of Kudler Fine Foods, Kathy Kudler, has watched her dream of owning and operating a grocery store that specializes in fine quality food grow within a short period of time. The success of Kudler Fine Foods can be attributed to the innovative ideas, effective leadership, and organizational structure. The overall mission of Kudler Fine Food's "is to provide our customers the finest in selected foodstuffs, wines, and related needs in an unparallel consumer environment.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study]
1693 words (4.8 pages)
- As part of its strategic growth plan to attract new customers, Kudler Fine Foods, a gourmet food shop based in southern California, has decided to contract with local organic farmers to provide fresh organic produce to its three existing stores. Owner, Kathy Kudler's incentive for this plan lays in consumer trends which is expects the organic foods industry to grow from $41.2 Billion to $62 Billion in just three years (Progressive Grocer, 2006). Success of this initiative will depend on the careful analysis of affected operations management processes, supply chain activities, and quality control systems.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study]
1904 words (5.4 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods is an organization that wants to evolve and mature as a company and implement practices that illustrate their growth as a company. One particular practice that Kudler Foods wants to implement is reaching out and contracting to local farmers to gain access to organic foods for sell within all three branches of Kudler Foods (UOP,2008). By implementing such a new system changes will have to be made primarily within the company’s operations management. This paper will discuss the needed changes and alterations that need to occur in order to maintain their efficiency as a company.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Case Study Analysis]
1461 words (4.2 pages)