Firstly we would like to give you quick tips that would help you in improving your body shape.
Never skip your breakfast, we know you have hear this umpteen times, but if you want to stay fit don 't skip your breakfast, you are slowly killing your body.
Watch what you eat, go for foods that would burn your fat such as green veggies, almonds, whole grains, eggs, berries.
Always warm up your body before exercising, else you might get a stiff or muscle pull.
This is extremely important- Drink plenty of water, forget the 7-8 glass, just keep yourself hydrated and stay fit.
Leave your work stress the minute you step out of office, it will reduce your stress levels and indirectly help in losing weight.
There are several tips to follow, however we found these as five finger rules which would help in changing your body.
We are featuring our top 10 exercises which would reduce your belly fat, take a look and get inspired.
1. Bicycle Crunches:
An effective and best way to lose the belly fat is the bicycle crunches. Do a repetition of 20 and notice the change.
Lie on the mat with your back flat and place your arms ...
... middle of paper ...
...Raise your left knee and touch it with your left elbow. Then repeat the same step with your right knee.
Keep continuing this for 30 repeats.
10. Overhead Side Bend:
This is a fabulous exercise for the beginners, who are lazy yet want to remove the belly fat. All you have to do is stand and give a little bend to your body and notice slowly the fat melting away. Do a repeat of 20.
Stand straight with legs slightly apart and raise your hands above your head in namaste position.
Slowly bend your body on the left side and then come to the original position and bend towards right side.
Make sure you do this process slowly, so that you don 't strain your muscles.
Do share with us, which of our top 10 exercises helped you in reducing your belly or those who haven 't started their workout, let us know which of these you find easy to start with.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Today's world is filled with both great tragedy and abundant joy. In a densely populated metropolis like New York City, on a quick walk down a street you encounter homeless people walking among the most prosperous. Unfortunately, nine times out of ten the prosperous person will trudge straight past the one in need without a second thought. A serious problem arises when this happens continually. The problem worsens when you enter a different neighborhood and the well-to-do are far from sight. Many neighborhoods are inhabited only by the most hopeless of poverty - ridden people while others downtown or across the park do not care, or are glad to be separated from them.... [tags: Jonathan Kozol, Amazing Grace]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- Graphene Many people have not heard of graphene, well even if they have not they should know because they make it every day. Graphene is that little thing in the middle of your pencil that you use to write down your school work, “But that is Graphite,” people might say when in reality Graphite is layers of graphene stacked on top of each other it a little more chemicals with it. Graphene is amazing and it will change our world. What is Graphene Graphene is often called the miracle material and is made up of Carbon in a honeycomb lattice.... [tags: September 11 attacks, World Trade Center, Atom]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Lower Body Workout for Women - Vanish your trouble spotsLadies are you looking for a lower body workout for women specifically. I have done workouts to target specific areas of my body to trim down and shape up. We all have so called "trouble areas" - it 's frustrating and depressing when you don 't fit into your clothing the way that you want to. We all want to look great and feel confident in our clothing. I promise going shopping for clothes can be fun again!. To get there, you need to work out less than you think.... [tags: Muscle, Physical exercise, Exercise, Health club]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Amazing Grace As part of the summer reading assignment this year, I read the book Amazing Grace by Jonathan Kozol. In this documentary-style book, he told about the horrible yet completely realistic conditions of the most poor, rundown neighborhoods and districts in New York City. Kozol wrote the book for the purpose of telling the stories of the children who lived in these parts of the city. He dedicated his work to those children and it was his goal to inform readers that slums were in fact in existence and the children who resided there did not deserve to live in such a poverty-stricken area. The question "Why should their childhood be different from others across t... [tags: Amazing Grace Essays]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Within the next few pages here I intend to address two issues. First I will try to give a personal review of what I saw this book to hold, and second I will try explain the revelence which this book has to the field of Public Administration. First try to picture children in a slum where the squalor in their homes is just as bad as that which is in the streets. Where prostitution is rampant, thievery a common place and murder and death a daily occurrence. Crack-cocaine and heroin are sold in corner markets, and the dead eyes of men and women wandering about aimlessly in the streets of Mott Haven are all to common., Their bodies riddled with disease, disease which seems to control the neighbor... [tags: Amazing Grace Essays]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Amazing Grace Book Review My reaction to the book was very shocking. I like the book very much and thought it was very informative. It kept me at the edge of my seat wanting to read on and learn more. It was amazing to learn about how bad living conditions are in some neighborhoods. It was shocking to hear about some things that go on in neighborhoods like the Bronx and how people are treated.... [tags: Amazing Grace Book Report]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay is a story of defiance, of successfully breaking and escaping the oppressive mores of society with skill and tenacity, and an embodiment the novelistic tradition of disregard for the monolithic structure on which our world is based. The book is set up around the theme of “the carnivalesque”, and shows how this rebel attitude can be taken up like a mantel, so a character can make change and find happiness in an oppressive world.... [tags: Amazing Adventures kavalier clay Essays]
1561 words (4.5 pages)
- Jonathan Kozol's Amazing Grace While reading Amazing Grace, one is unable to escape the seemingly endless tales of hardship and pain. The setting behind this gripping story is the South Bronx of New York City, with the main focus on the Mott Haven housing project and its surrounding neighborhood. Here black and Hispanic families try to cope with the disparity that surrounds them. Mott Haven is a place where children must place in the hallways of the building, because playing outside is to much of a risk.... [tags: Amazing Grace Essays Jonathan Kozol Papers]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- Using the themes we have examined in this course discuss the situation of the children in Jonathan Kozol's Amazing Grace. Who defines them as 'other'. How. What makes them feel like 'nobodies'. What makes them feel like 'somebodies'. What is the role of religion in this daily struggle for human dignity. Drugs, violence, prostitution, pollution, infestation, and sickness of all kinds are present in South Bronx, New York. Unfortunately, children are surrounded and involved in all these problems and more.... [tags: Race relations amazing grace report]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- A Basketball Workout This is only a list of exercises Warm-up 1) Suggest that you do some light running and stretching. 2) Do some short range shooting for a couple of minutes and concentrate on "form" shooting concentrating on proper shooting mechanics. Dribbling -- Select a different drill each workout. 1) "Chill" drill --3 right side / 3 left side 2) "Coach Foster" full court dribble series: a) Do each with right then left hand -- one trip up and down the court for each move.... [tags: Papers]
349 words (1 pages)