Medicine saves people’s life in many ways. Today’s world is developing very fast in all fields, because of technology. Technology is important to have a good, comfortable and easy life. However, technology has many applications in many fields such as industry, agriculture and medicine. Every day people hear about a new drug or a new way to cure diseases that people thought it is impossible to cure. Medicine is improving and developing because of technology .Medicine has two main types’ alternative medicine and conventional medicine. Moreover, people around the world are arguing which of the two types is better in treating diseases. Some people say conventional is better because it is well studied and very developed in compare to alternative. Many people are afraid of what they do not know so they are afraid of using alternative medicine, but alternative medicine is very useful to use because it is effective and comes from natural sources like plants.
Many people are turning to use alternative medicine because it is very effective against wild range of diseases. Alternative medicine has low side effects actually in some cases it treats the side effects of conventional medicine. “The benefits of complementary therapies to help with the side effects of conventional breast cancer treatment are examined in the following areas: pain and surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormonal treatments, and
Psych emotional and survival issues. Potential interactions between nonprescription medicines and cancer
Treatments and cost-effectiveness
Is also touched upon” (breast cancer research, 2007, P. 1).
According to this research Complementary and alternative medicine or what Scientists and doctors call C.A.M is very e...
... middle of paper ...
...ng clinical experience” (U.S department of health and human services , 2011–2015, p. 34).
Studing alternative medicine is very useful to undersatnd it well and to avoid the dangerous outcome of it by using today’s reasearches and technology .
Alternative medicine is a recent way to treat diseases because it has high impact, it is natural. It is used to cure many diseases and has many types to use. Plants and herpes are the main source that is used to excrete alternative medicine. Alternative medicine could be a threat but recently researches and experiments showed that people can use it without being worry about it is side effects.
After all people should not use alternative medicine without consulting doctors, it can sometimes not be the perfect treatment for some conditions. Alternative medicine is the best way to cure and being healthy with the right use.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Alternative Medicine $33.9 billion dollars are spent annually by American adults on the alternative medicine to visit alternative medicine providers, buy materials, and products (Pike, 2015). Can this medicine heal and relieve people’s pain. With the progress of the world, man discovered many ways for healing pain. There are three main types of medicine. First, a conventional, western, or orthodox medicine which is based on clinical trials and the health care providers are doctors. Second, a complementary medicine which is utilized beside the western medicine.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Health care]
821 words (2.3 pages)
- Alternative Medicine Medicine saves people’s life in many ways. Today’s world is developing very fast in all fields, because of technology. Technology is important to have a good, comfortable and easy life. However, technology has many applications in many fields such as industry, agriculture and medicine. Every day people hear about a new drug or a new way to cure diseases that people thought it is impossible to cure. Medicine is improving and developing because of technology .Medicine has two main types’ alternative medicine and conventional medicine.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Ayurveda, Health]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Today many people in the UK and US choose to be treated by methods that are not based on Western scientific methods, i.e. the science and practice of medicine which is standard in the West. These methods are known as Alternative medicine or Complementary medicine. Alternative medicine covers numerous branches that includes homeopathy, acupuncture, osteopathy, aromatherapy, chiropractic medicine, hypnosis, meditation, tai chi, yoga, botanical and herbal supplements (DiSogra, Robert M). Similarly, Chinese medicine is also increasingly popular in many regions of the world.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Herbalism]
1617 words (4.6 pages)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine There is a renewed interest in complementary and alternative medicine because of the benefits associated with its use. Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) is defined as a “group of diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine” (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2011). National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) identified two subgroups of therapies: natural products and mind-and-body practices which are then classified in five categories: biological based, mind-body therapies, manipulative and body-based therapies, energy thera... [tags: Medicine, Alternative medicine]
1050 words (3 pages)
- There is no way to know how long forms of alternative medicine have been used. Mainly because of the modern treatments scientists have discovered involving medicine. Willem De Blécourt and Cornelie Usborne, authors of Medical History, state that “different times produce different historians of medicine and differing definitions of their object of research.” What we now refer to as alternative medicine was once considered the most modern form of medicine. Author, Jacqueline Langwith, refers to alternative medicine as a “wide range of healing practices that are not considered part of conventional medicine.” Langwith also mentions in her book, Alternative Medicine, that it is widely used when... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Ayurveda, Fungus]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- While conventional medicine has remained the populations main source of medical care for many years, that may soon become a myth. There is no doubt that conventional medicine has proven itself to be one of our worlds greatest accomplishments, treating those who are ill and saving the lives of countless people. However, it is NOT the only means of medical care that exist. Apart from it 's “hippy” reputation and the many skeptics who constantly criticize it 's ability, alternative, or “holistic medicine” is making major headway in today 's medical society, and some would even say that it surpasses conventional medicine in many areas.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Health care]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- During past few decades, there has been an increasing number of people beginning to pay more attention to using Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) such as homeopathy, naturopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicines and Christian faith healing to cure diseases (Macartney and Wahlberg, 2014a, cited in Cant and Sharma, 1999; World Health Organization, 2002). But recently, controversy has centered on whether this is a valid method to treat serious illness instead of conventional medicine. Stoneman et al (2012) claim that complementary and alternative medicine is considered as a more natural and effective approach to treating illness.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine]
1576 words (4.5 pages)
- Conventional and Alternative Medicine It is important to track the front of the existing dilemmas on the issue of conventional and alternative medicine. In that respect, there are various locations that accompany to diseases and good health, in gathering the steps that is entitled for it to taken out by an individual and then as and surgeries as cures. We can likewise retain an open mind on both of these ways. However, conservative methods are on the other hand, are being utilized; medicine is a perfect example of the existence of the two attitudes.... [tags: Medicine, Alternative medicine, Health care]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- Traditional medicine plays a vital role in health care, which is based on scientific researches, rigorous experiments and clinical practices (World Health Organization, 2000). With the growth of chronic diseases, ageing and the diversity pathogenic factors, the medical environment, and conditions have changed. In recent decades, modern scientific medicine was developed in the Western world, such as Europe and the United States, which considered complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) as normal treatment.... [tags: Medicine, Alternative medicine, Ayurveda, Health]
1520 words (4.3 pages)
- In recent years, the people interest in alternative medicine or what 's also known as physical therapy has been clearly emerged, so that almost third of American people; public patients seek physical treatment. Nearly over 8900 American adults and 17000 children between ages of 4 and 17 according to the national health statistics report.(1) Thus, media reports also attest to common use of alternative medicine, and showed that thirty-four billions are spent yearly on alternative health care. Of course, by American, which is NOT a few.... [tags: Alternative medicine, Medicine, Ayurveda]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- The Black Background And The Grey Models Human Bodies
- Communication Is The Second Part Of The Communication Process
- Declining Demand Of Oil Prices
- The Liberties Of The Judiciary
- The Social Determinants Of Health
- The Role Of Farmers And An Agricultural Innovation System For Managing Common Pool Resources