Lead Chairman Andrew Walsh
Our Chapter is making improvements to our LEAD program in multiple ways. We are preparing early, developing a year round calendar template and instituting a three to four year plan to have all brothers completing lead. We also are development practices in order to garner continued and sustained involvement in chapter LEAD sessions by facilitators. Finally we are also organizing our LEAD sessions in order for them to have the most impact, in its intended purpose, upon brothers and candidates.
To start, our chapter is preparing early for these LEAD sessions. We are in contact with facilitators, brothers and candidates at least a week in advance. We do this to confirm facilitators who beforehand have agreed to spend their time with us in these LEAD sessions. Also we do this to confirm with brothers and candidates to ensure full attendance at all of our LEAD sessions. Also the chapter prepares the room and procures the documents to help with the LEAD sessions found on sigmanu.org.
Furthermore, our chapter has developed...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The noted website is http://www.woodbridgekappas.com/event/5k-run-2014. Determine which revenue model site used: The Woodbridge Chapter Kappa Alpha Psi takes donations in helping the youth with special projects works as the organization see revenue from sponsorship on website . As a nonprofit organization function, the chapter uses its website to collect funding support for special events such as 5k community run/walk races, basketball tournaments and banquets. No income is being earned by the mentoring individual but revenue for sponsorship through the website is most active on occasion to generate a higher than average return on investment on midterm projections for the organization.... [tags: fraternity, funds, young adulthood]
606 words (1.7 pages)
- Continuous Improvement Introduction We, Team Alpha, know the importance of teamwork. Without it, neither team member would have experienced the success that our team has achieved. As we reflect on the progress thus far, however, we both realize that to sustain what we have built, we must create a plan of action for continuous improvement. Creating a corrective action plan will provide us with a step-by-step approach to strengthen our team while making continuous improvement a vital part of our team culture (Johnston, 2016).... [tags: Leadership, Management, Communication, Sociology]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- What went well After doing the lesson, I felt that many things went well. According to the class evaluations and observation, the class really enjoyed the 4 different explore sound stations. The stations allowed for self-discovery, but were also structured enough for the teacher to have control. Classmates also liked the pictures that went along with the vocabulary terms. I think we did well with monitoring the students. We made sure the students were ready to continue to the next thing by having them give us “a thumbs up/ thumps down”.... [tags: Teacher, Learning, Education, Lesson plan]
712 words (2 pages)
- When you have over fifty women in one room, disagreements will inevitably take place. Within the last few months I have found myself in the middle of a few disagreements between sisters. As heart wrenching as this can be, I decided to instead of getting involved, make a difference. Given that I am trained as a Resident Assistant, I have dealt with numerous mediations amongst friends and roommates. With this training in mind I proposed to my chapter President that we conduct group mediation during an upcoming sisterhood.... [tags: sorority, sisters, alpha phi]
1693 words (4.8 pages)
- In the 2006 hit movie Alpha Dog Emile Hirsch plays the role of a young marijuana dealer named Johnny Truelove. Supplied by his father Sonny, Johnny distributed marijuana to buyers with the help of his closest friends . This act of deviancy gave him power and authority over the people In his life. Even so much authority that he could have someone killed by just a simple request. Throughout the film there were many characters that played a critical role in the kidnapping and murder of Zack Mazursky.... [tags: Criminology, Crime, Alpha Dog, Sociology]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Effective communication of supervisor’s with their direct reports is essential to the productivity of any organization. In the case of an area school district, principles must communicate with the department heads, who in turn must communicate with their fellow teachers within the department. If the communication chain breaks down at any of these points, the department productivity will suffer, hurting the teachers’ ability to effectively teach his/her students. Being a communications teacher yourself, you’ll understand the importance of communication within a department.... [tags: Communication Plan]
1732 words (4.9 pages)
- How do we get to where we want to go. At the end of each school year the principal analyzes data from End of Grade Tests scores, discipline data, as well as other forms of data and identifies areas of need. Some of those areas of need are areas that were addressed during the current school year however the growth or change has not been what was expected. During the summer the Leadership Team, of which I am a part of, has a daylong meeting to analyze data and determine what the target areas are going to be for the upcoming school year.... [tags: Teacher, High school, Education]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- After meeting with the president and listening to the issues and concerns regarding, Jack I would highly recommend for a personal improvement plan (PIP) to be developed. I would suggest for the president to have a one-on-one meeting with Jack regarding the negative feedback he has received from the staff. Jack should be fully aware of the expectations that are being sought as a result of this improvement plan. When laying out the areas of improvement, the first concern would be the negative attitude he has toward his staff.... [tags: Management, Employment, Complaint]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- This paper will discuss the improvement implemented to improve British Airway; subsequently, offering alternatives for improvement. It will disclose the risks, consequences, and trade-offs utilizing alternative methods. Lastly, it will present an improvement plan that best align with the goals of British Airway. Passion for Service: Getting Started with AI at British Airways after Implementation for Improvement The British Airways implemented Appreciative Inquiry, which meant the company encountered a new method for improvement.... [tags: Customer, Customer service, Better]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Organizational Improvement As a function of the Air Force organization, my organization (2nd Medical Group) at Barksdale carries its own specific mission, "To provide medical support for our war fighters and Barksdale community anytime, anywhere." The BE mission is to "provide operational (environmental and occupational) health risk assessment expertise to enhance commander decision making and health service support capabilities" (kx.afms.mil, 2006). Organizational/Department Mission Bioenvironmental Engineering (BE) Element (department) performs and manages activities in the fields of industrial hygiene, occupational health, radiological health surveillance, and environmental protection... [tags: Performance Improvement Analysis]
1585 words (4.5 pages)
- Analysis Of ' The Things They Carried ' And Charlotte Perkins Gilman 's `` The Yellow Wallpaper ``
- Washington Irving, American Story Teller
- The Sin Against The Holy Spirit
- List Of Relevant Diagnosis / Reason For Referral
- Nathaniel Hawthorne 's The Scarlet Letter
- The Convergence Of Leisure And Imprisonment