The effect of making someone’s face light up with makeup causing them to feel gorgeous is a gratifying experience and duty that all cosmetologists possess. All women wish to look their best on their wedding day, prom, or their ten year anniversary, so it is a makeup artist’s job to fulfil this desire. The art of emphasizing one’s most attractive features by highlighting the inner corner of the eye to brighten the eyes, contouring the cheeks to make the cheekbones appear higher and painting on bold lipstick to form perfect, plump lips make the face appear flawless. Some people do not wear makeup everyday, so when they do, their face can appear brightened and awake, therefore they believe they look wonderful. Although many people are confident in their appearance and do ...
... middle of paper ...
...w to contour the nose by using bronzer on the sides causing the illusion of a slimmer nose. Because of makeup, people with these types of insecurities become confident in their appearance as everyone should. After seeing themselves with makeup and feeling brilliant in their own skin, they will eventually accept themselves for who they are with or without makeup.
The effect of making someone feel glowing by covering their face with makeup, bettering social skills to strengthen relationships with coworkers and clients to have a better business, and understanding the difference between outside beauty and the beauty brought out by confidence are responsibilities all cosmetologist obtain. These aspects of being a beautician are extremely rewarding when they prevail. In the cosmetology career, personal responsibilities are extraordinarily influential in every way.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The role and responsibilities of a Health Information Technician (HIT) also known as a Medical Records Technician include maintaining the medical information system of a healthcare facility in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include organizing and coding patient records, recording information on patient records, the gathering of statistical and research data, monitoring information to ensure confidentiality and medical coding for billing purposes.... [tags: Career Research ]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- The decision of which career to pursue is one of the most crucial decisions in one’s lifetime. The choice primarily determines the course of the rest of one’s life. With the gargantuan amount of career options available it can prove to be immensely difficult, but as a person examines their beliefs and interests the choice may end up being immensely simple. Some individuals may find that they are interested in a wide array of subjects. Those people who are interested by many subjects may decide to pursue a career in anthropology because it allows one to study numerous aspects of language, history, and culture.... [tags: anthropology, career discovery]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- “Persons intentionally choose to become nurses to help patients meet their health needs,” even when the patient is actively dying. (Wu & Volker, 2012) Hospice nursing and palliative care nursing are both considered end of life care. However, hospice nursing is typically given to patients with a terminal illness and who have less than six months to live. Palliative care is typically given to patients with a life threatening illness, and is used to increase the patient’s quality of life. Choosing a nursing career in either hospice or palliative care can be extremely difficult, but will provide an opportunity for great personal growth.... [tags: Nursing Roles and Responsibilities]
967 words (2.8 pages)
- My Future Career as a Gynecologist To be or not to be a doctor, that is the question. Personally, I have always held a high respect for doctors. During my childhood I saw doctors as these magical beings who had unknown knowledge of the human body. They were people with high authority and were to be held with high respect. To me, they were super heroes. Growing up, I have realized that doctors are just normal people who worked really hard to become the people they are today. Interestingly, I have chosen to go into a path of medicine in hopes of helping others through out my life.... [tags: Physician, Medicine, High school, Medical school]
1666 words (4.8 pages)
- Deciding on a career choice is a difficult decision to make because it effects your future as a whole. When I departed upon the path to search for my career choice I realized I was presented with many career options and no idea what I wanted to choose but I quickly discovered that I had a fascination with the legal system. As it is this age old system that upholds the laws of our nation and state and enforces those laws to any and every person that breaks them with proper consequences.... [tags: Decision Making, Influence Future, Job, Work]
1538 words (4.4 pages)
- In approximately one and a half years, pharmacy school is going to consume my life; therefore, it is a good idea to beginning planning what specific goals I am working toward. From the Pathways exercises, I realized what I hope for from my future career. I began to contemplate my values and my preferences. By doing this research on potential careers, I began to feel a sense of control over my future. While completing the Pathways exercises, I focused on my personal beliefs and interests. My number one priority is my family, and it comes before my career in my eyes.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Medicine, Apothecary]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- Being a future master of the universe has always been a dream of mine. The opportunity of becoming a stockbroker leads to an unparalleled lifestyle cherished by numerous individuals. It is a chance to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with customers while at the same time make them money. I have always been fond of the stock market and fascinated by the skills it requires an individual to become a stockbroker. Furthermore, the job entails a unique ability to persuade, deliver, and sell a stock for investors to buy.... [tags: investments,trading firms,stocks,mutual funds]
1867 words (5.3 pages)
- Pharmacy is going to consume my life pretty soon, so I needed to figure out what my end goal was. The Pathways exercises allowed me to realize just what I want from my future career. It made me contemplate what is important to me and what I enjoy doing. I was able to do some research on potential careers, and it was a good start to figuring out my life. When I was completing the Pathways exercises, I focused on my personal beliefs and interests. Family is my number one priority, and it comes before career in my eyes.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Field, Medicine]
1500 words (4.3 pages)
- There is a vast amount of majors one can study in college, and so many careers in those areas that one must only choose one of. It is like going into the ice cream shop and not knowing which flavor to choose since they all look so delicious. Yet, choosing a profession is very different, as one cannot just choose a job like they would a flavor of ice cream. One cannot have the Chunky Monkey today and the Cherry Garcia tomorrow, or else their life will be one Rocky Road. More thought must go into choosing the right career path; as one cannot flip flop back and forth, going from a doctor one minute to a fashion designer the next.... [tags: Career Research ]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Computer Security Would you be interested in a career where you could make fifty thousand dollars a year right out of college. Would you like to have an extremely secure job. Would you like to create a company as successful as Microsoft or Facebook. If so, a career in computer security may be the field for you. As a high school student, you might be wondering what it would be like to work in the field of networking or database security, as well as compare them to similar fields. Today I will give you some general information that might encourage you to seek a degree in the field of computer science, with a concentration in computer security.... [tags: Career Research ]
1043 words (3 pages)
- The United States Of America
- An Examination Of Karl Marx 's And Georg Simmel 's Theories Of Conflict, Social Disorganization, And Strain
- English Language : Language Loss And / Or Death Studies
- John B. Boles 's Black Southerners
- Analysis Of The Poem ' The Doll 's House '
- Life Of America 's Early People