The second step is to take the action, we acknowledged the service supplier and provider in order the client to receive the service upon their arrival, stay, and depart. The last step is to make sure that our client enjoyed and happy with our services, we would do a customer satisfaction survey to check if they satisfy with the service we provided. We learn through from the feedback of the survey, we continue ...
... middle of paper ...
..., they have printer and fax. Although, the business website has various updated tour information, but online user is not able to book the tour through the website that they need to meet the Tour consultant in person in order to purchase the tour package. As social media becoming a tool to attracting new customer, Air & Sea Travel Center should improve social relationship with online users. When I look at the reviews on yelp.com, there are couple 1 or 2-star review about the business, I saw most of other organization would take steps in this part by replying to the bad reviews and try their best to solve any issues and complaints, but the Air & Sea Travel Center rarely taking any steps on social media, so I would like to recommend the business should take consideration of taking a part in social media for attracting new customer and continuing keep repeating customer.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My goal for my internship at Air & Sea Travel Center are: • To employ communization skills effectively to accomplish organizational and professional objectives • Demonstrate leadership; work effectively, respectfully, and professionally as a team member • Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior When I met Ms. Lin on the first day, she first discussed the organization’s structure which includes front office and back office. Front office has Tour Operators and Tour Consultants that have more interaction with our client than the back office.... [tags: Learning, Skill, Employment, Tourism]
1256 words (3.6 pages)
- Utah is the 45th state in the USA. It became a state on January 4, 1896. The abbreviation of the state Utah is UT. Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah. Salt Lake City is also the largest city in Utah. Utah is the 13th largest state in the USA. Utah’s total population is 2,223,169. Utah is the 34th most populated state in the US. Utah’s major industries are oil, natural gases, mining coal, copper, iron ore, silver, gold, steelmaking, farming cattle, sheep, dairy products, and tourism. Utah’s major rivers are Colorado River and the Green River.... [tags: Travel ]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- “In the last three decades, the United States has had an average of 80% consumption of fossil fuels such as coal, gas and oil; all of which contribute to the emission of greenhouse gases” (Josef). All over the world, climate is varied; however, that is not the problem. The problem is that our climate and weather patterns are changing and leaving disaster and catastrophe in its wake. The common question of debate is whether humans are the main cause of this climate change, if it is solely a natural occurrence, and what can we do about it.... [tags: Air pollution]
1405 words (4 pages)
- 1. Consider the air travel industry’s microenvironment. Using Figure 3.1, indentify the main companies and other organisations forming the microenvironment. Microenvironment is the factors that impact to organisation ability to serve its customers. In air travel industry, microenvironment can be say that is • Suppliers: Transport industry need vehicle to serve its customers, thus Boeing and Airbus, aerospace company, are main suppliers of air transport. Moreover, serving meal is one of its services that provided almost every flight.... [tags: Air Travel]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- The development of the Space shuttle has allowed many opportunities to explore the universe. There is so much about the other planets and space that we do not know about. Space shuttles allow people to travel into space and allow things to be sent into space. There has been six space shuttles: Enterprise, Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavor. Currently they are all on display at various museums and centers throughout the United States with the exception of the two, Challenger and Columbia, that were destroyed in flight.... [tags: Space Exploration, Space Travel]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- In December 1903 at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Orville and Wilber Wright were successfully in their attempt to fly a heavier that air contraption. This event was labeled in history as the “birth of aviation”. The flight occurred in a field which did not have a paved runway and only enough room to take off and land. Additionally, they had no lights or terminal. More importantly they had no regulatory governing body to oversee operations (Young & Wells, 2011). There are various events through history of Air Transportation which have led to the advent and development of the aviation oversight program in the United States.... [tags: Air Travel]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- As the years pass Panama is receiving more tourism, which means more money is coming to our country. In theory, tourism is the fastest growing industry in Panama. According to statistics provided by IPAT “(STATISTICAL REPORT 1997-2006), in 2006 the industry earned him the nation's economy figure of $ 1.45 billion. This amount represents 9.5% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Panama” Based on statistics it is known that every year more visitors come to Panama to meet and enjoy all the marvelous things our country offers.... [tags: boca´s del toro, caribbean sea]
1476 words (4.2 pages)
- The intent of this paper is to provide information on international law. The research will provide the reader with an understanding of legislation. The topics included are territorial sea and nuclear weapons. Each topic will discuss the legal relevance. International Law States legal responsibilities of their conduct with other states and their treatment of individuals within state boundaries are defined by international law. International law encompasses an extensive variety of issues of global concern such as: 1) human rights, 2) international crime, 3) disarmament, and 4) conduct of war.... [tags: legislation, territorial sea, nuclear weapons]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Ever since the attacks of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11th 2001, America has never been the same. After this horrific event America has made many numerous changes to make sure that this would never happen again like making changes to air travel security to border protection changes and many government and leadership changes. One of the first things America has tried to change since then is air travel and travel security. One change that caused many controversies was adding body scanning machines instead of using the old method which was a metal detector.... [tags: world trade center, terrorist attack]
577 words (1.6 pages)
- The Atlantis resort is a casino and water park located on Paradise Island, The Bahamas. The resort officially opened in 1998, it’s Coral and Beach towers opened as the Trump Plaza. After the Royal towers were built the name of the resort changed to Atlantis. Later the Coral and Beach towers were refurbished to match the theme of the Royal towers. A 600-suite luxury hotel was opened on March 28, 2007, called The Cove Atlantis. The Reef Atlantis, another tower with 497 rooms, opened December 19, 2007.... [tags: Travel & Leisure]
967 words (2.8 pages)