Athletic shoes are not just common, they are comfortable as well. They are meant to be worn on any giving part of the day. They are also used for any physical activity, whether that is intense, modern or light exercise.
These shoes can be used for any occasion, with a wide range of styles available, one can be sure to find the proper pair for any given occasion. When participating in any physical activity, it is crucial to wear comfortable shoes. Many shoes have an insole that helps cushion the feet from impact, thanks to this it makes wearing shoes way more comf...
... middle of paper ...
The marketing brand of the shoe is also important to some. Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, and Redbook are some of the top-selling athletic shoes brands. According to Statista the Statistics Portal: Nike products ranked by the number of consumers in the United Kingdom in 2014, estimated 7.3 million people used Nike sports shoes. From 2010 to 2012 Nike scored an 80% satisfaction raked in the U.S.
When shopping for anything it is important to always view the reviews. That is how Nike Metcon 2iD is a good athletic shoe for any person whether athletic or not. It is also a good shoe for any physical activity to training to weightlifting. Like Dr. Seuse once said “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own and you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Stretching 2.6 million years ago to 10 thousand years ago, the most drastic transformation in the way we live today occurred. An adjustment and improvement in climate, tool production and use, as well as hunting small to large prey with a variety of techniques develops. The Paleolithic Age was the birth of growth for the world today. Beginning with the Lower Paleolithic age and ending with the Upper Paleolithic period, the drastic diversity will be demonstrated. Lower Paleolithic Era The beginning of the Paleolithic Period starts with the Lower Paleolithic Age, beginning 2.6 million years ago and ending 250 thousand years ago.... [tags: Neandertal Society, Modern Humans]
1687 words (4.8 pages)
- The Paleolithic and Neolithic Stone Ages The first scholars that existed named the whole period of human devolvement the “Stone Age.” The stone age is divided into three periods which are Paleolithic which means the old Greek age, Mesolithic and Neolithic which is the new Greek age. The Paleolithic and Neolithic stone ages have many great differences and has changed greatly between the two periods. The Paleolithic is divided into three phases which are Lower, Middle, and Upper. The upper stone age began about 42,000-37,000 years ago and has continued up until the ice age ended.... [tags: Essays Papers]
519 words (1.5 pages)
- First of all the Paleolithic age is a hard one to get exact facts on. This is due to the fact that there are no written records about how they lived and their way of life. However, scholars are able to learn about the Paleolithic people through other items besides writing. These items include; their cave paintings, seeds that were fossilized, and especially stones. The Neolithic age, on the other hand, is easier to find out information on because there were actual writings that came from that era.... [tags: Neolithic, Paleolithic, Stone Age, Mesolithic]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- Upon entering the world, we know very little and as we grow our parents and family help us learn how to survive. Imagine living in a time where you could hardly communicate and you 're only two worries were food and survival. Welcome to the Stone Age. Joseph Campbell once said, "the cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.". The humans who roamed the earth during the Paleolithic period certainly made significant achievements which led to many great advancements. One significant achievement was learning to communicate through paintings, drawings, and symbols.... [tags: Stone Age, Paleolithic, Prehistory, Neolithic]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- About 15,000 to 20,000 years ago, toward the end of the final ice age, societies that were most favored by climate and physical geography started to make the evolution from the lengthy period of brutal Old Stone Age, or Paleolithic to a more sustainable and settled way of life relying on agriculture and animal domestication. (Olson, p2) This transition period, or New Stone Age well savagery known as the Neolithic Period, led to raise in population eventually, advancement in the size of societies, and to the emergence of urban life.... [tags: ice age, evolution, domestication]
814 words (2.3 pages)
Animal Forms Of Prehistoric Art : A Discussion About The Changing Depictions Of Animals From Paleolithic Art
- Animal Forms in Prehistoric Art: A discussion about the changing depiction of animals from the Paleolithic period to the Neolithic period. Including a discussion of the sociological causes that may have determined a change in style. The Paleolithic Era or The Old Stone era is an age of prehistoric. It diffused from around 2.6 million years ago to about 10000 years ago. Whereas the Neolithic period or as some know it as The New Stone Age, embarked about 10,000 Before Christ and ceased amidst 4500 and 2000 Before Christ in a multifarious region of the world.... [tags: Neolithic, Paleolithic, Stone Age, Mesolithic]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- Catal Huyuk, which means forked mound, dates between 7000 and 5000 B.C.E. in the early Neolithic period. Located in the Konya Plain in central Turkey, Catal Huyuk was considered the wheat-growing region on the Anatolian Plateau. The main mound covered 32 acres and stood 57 feet above the plain with a distance of 3,000 feet about sea level. The population was estimated at upwards of 5,000 people which was based on the site and the densely cluster of houses. Catal Huyuk was considered a religious and trade center.... [tags: Neolithic, Paleolithic, Stone Age, Mesolithic]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- In Life-Span Development class we were each assigned to interview a second adult and learn about their lives. This time I choose a middle-age adult in order to compare the results to the statistics and theories taught in class. I had several candidates for this interview, but I ended up interviewing my thirty-five year old cousin, Freddy Morales. Just like my last interview, I had to conduct this interview over the phone since he lives in Dallas. During the Interview, I was able to compare and contrast his life with the standard life of a middle-aged male according to Santrock.... [tags: Middle age, Old age, Midlife crisis, Goal]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Women in Paleolithic Period Women have come along way when it comes to equality. Women in the Paleolithic societies had the same skill set as men but often had dissimilar occupations. Women were often food gathers which was about seventy percent of their diets, whereas, men were often hunters which was about thirty percent of their diets. Women helped keep the family alive when men could not bring home meat. It would appear that women’s virginity was obscure, thus, leading to rape, wife beating, and sexual double standards.... [tags: Marriage, Wife, Husband, Mesopotamia]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Paleolithic Health Could we, as a society be healthier. There are many components that make up a healthy lifestyle and everyone has there own opinion. Looking back to Paleolithic times can help put “health” into perspective. According to the American Heritage Dictionary, Paleolithic is defined as, “Of or relating to the cultural period of ht Stone Age beginning with the earliest chipped stone tools, about 750,000 years ago, until the beginning of the Mesolithic Period, about 15,000 years ago.” Getting back to the roots of what man needs to survive can help pinpoint what the components of a healthy lifestyle are.... [tags: Society, Stone Age, Nutrition]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Life After Death And How The Afterlife
- The Great Gatsby By F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Ideology Behind Forward By Niccolo Machiavelli
- Pursuing A Bachelor 's Degree Has Become An Increasingly Popular Choice Among Students Today
- Indian Film Industry Promotes Rape And Violence
- The Deaf Community Through An Interview