After spending over three years in Japan Ericks family moved back to Davis, CA. Ericks fathers was originally from Davis and his family all still lived there. Things were great for a bit until Ericks mother wanted to be closer with her family in St. louis, MO. Reluctantly Ericks father agreed to move to Missouri with his mother. The family moved in with Ericks mother in Manchester, MO. Lories father was a former Marine who now worked at Mallinckrodt working in a chemicals division while her mother was a hair salon owner. Erick father soon bought house in Ballwin, MO. Erick would attend K-3 in the Parkway School district until his parents got divorced.
After his parents divorced his brother and him moved in with their mother since their father had decided to remarry Satan. Erick and his brother would move over ten times in the coming years until they...
... middle of paper ...
...e golden retrievers swimming in the ocean in front of the house. Life is great for Erick and Ruby; they have plans to retire at 55 and travel the world and enjoy their freedom.
Age 60-End: Erick and Ruby now live in Singapore where they still frequently travel all over Europe. Erick and Ruby own a craft beer bar that caters American and European travelers as well as military ships that come into port. Erick runs a very successful business for twenty years and then moves back to San Diego, Ca to enjoy the rest of his time. Erick has overall lived a good life with only a few hardships of deaths in the family and a few times of financial struggle. Overall he lived a very exciting life and did everything he ever wanted to. He will be known as a man of compassion and treating everyone with respect. Erick was active in charities for veteran and golden retriever rescues.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Their is a fallacy among adolescent in believing when an individual turns sixteen they have the right to be autonomous in deciding their own destiny. Sweet Sixteen celebration is a sanctification in which this illusion attempts to depict naive teenagers as being adults. This right of passage into adulthood is thought to originate during the Victorian Age when society gave women the option to marry. Even the Federal government accepts eighteen as being an adult in making rational decisions. However, in the medical and scientific communities there is a growing debate in when an individual has the mental capacity to make complicated rational decisions during the teenage years.... [tags: Drug addiction, Heroin, Addiction, Morphine]
1315 words (3.8 pages)
- “Most Christians would rather die than think; in fact they do” (White, 17). This quote from Bertrand Russel is thought provoking and a most appropriate way to start a book on using your mind for God. A Mind for God by James Emery White is a fantastic piece of literature that delves deep into what it means to truly follow God with your mind. In just under one hundred pages White explains why, how, and what we need to follow God with all of our mind. “And he answered, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10:27, ESV).... [tags: Mind, Thought, Bible, MIND]
1346 words (3.8 pages)
- We get treated based on skin color White superiority and nonwhite inferiority is an ideology that has been kept in society since slavery started in the 1600s. In the book, The Heart of Whiteness by Robert Jensen talks about how white people continues to allow racism to occur. The word heart in the title of the book is significant to the overall messages Jensen is trying to convey. He argues the root of the problem is that white people buy into their privilege and are unaware of how it affects nonwhite people.... [tags: Racism, Race, Discrimination, White people]
1047 words (3 pages)
- The Greatest Generation The Millennial Generation is defined as the generation to grow up with an iPod in hand and a wealth of information at their fingertips. In the article “The Millennial Generation Is Entrepreneurial” written by Rick Jensen he outlines how the millennial generation has turned out to have the potential to be one of the most entrepreneurial generations yet. By defining key characteristics that make the millennial generation entrepreneurial the author Jensen uses logos appeals to ineffectively give a different perspective on the generation that a resistant audience would not have been previously open to.... [tags: Generation Y, Strauss and Howe]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Shelby Jensen The Mayflower & Compact Jan.12, 2015 Mrs. Newell The Mayflower Intro- A group of separatists from England who were trying to separate themselves from the Church of England and fleeing religious persecution, were known as the Pilgrims. They fled to Holland, when that did not work out as planned they got permission from the London Company to form an American colony on their land, Jamestown. They were backed by investors and started packing supplies on two ships for the voyage.... [tags: Mayflower, Plymouth Colony, Plymouth]
1781 words (5.1 pages)
- The pair of twins sat down in their homeroom class. One was gentle and charming, and the other was intelligent and had a great future in store. Being twins one would think they were very alike but secretly they were different. Sitting in homeroom no classmate would think that they were sitting next to a new definition of evil. In The Devil in the White City by Erick Larson, he decides to include different styles of ambition and appearance vs. reality to illustrate, that ambition can break one or make one and everything is not what it seems.... [tags: Literature Review]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Tax Problem Tom Jensen, a part-time realtor, hires an accountant to prepare his 2015 tax return. Tom does not work exclusively as a realtor, and his accountant wants to make sure his real estate activities qualify as a business and help him accurately report income and expenses. Facts This is Tom’s third year in the real estate business and he has prepared his own tax returns in previous years. His recordkeeping is shoddy and it seems that Tom wants to deduct as much as possible in business expenses, but his accountant wants to avoid being completely erroneous.... [tags: Taxation in the United States, Tax, Taxation]
1137 words (3.2 pages)
- Masculinity Robert Jensen, a journalism professor at the University of Texas, describes in his essay, The High Cost of Manliness how society has seen men and what behavior is acceptable. Many people perceive men as, “naturally competitive and aggressive” (Jensen). Jensen show how men are not supposed to show any, “struggle for control, conquest and domination.” Instead, what needs to be seen, however, that is not always the case, no one is made the same way, everyone thinks and interprets information differently.... [tags: Gender, Woman, Male, Female]
757 words (2.2 pages)
- Marriage is a legal relationship that involves economic cooperation, sexual activity and childbearing. There are different categories of the marriage age. There is an early marriage age, average marriage age and late marriage age. The age range for each category is different from culture to culture. The marriage age is very important for the society because a lot of things can rely on the marriage age in different ways. The early marriage is most common for females than males for different reasons.... [tags: Marriage, Human rights, Marriageable age, Family]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- Wilson and UConn vs. Jensen and McMillan As The World Burns: 50 Simple Things You Can Do To Stay In Denial, by Derrick Jensen and Stephanie McMillan, is a graphic novel about the state of our environment. They use cartoons and abundant sarcasm to convey the message that the attempts people are making to save the environment are not enough to do any real good. Their message challenges both those of Edward O. Wilson and the University of Connecticut. However, none of their ideas alone will save the environment; instead we should combine the ideas of Wilson, UConn, and Jensen and McMillan in order to create a more realistic plan to save the planet.... [tags: Natural environment, Environment, Sustainability]
1283 words (3.7 pages)