Abortion is a controversial subject for those who feel strongly against abortion will try to convince women to change her mind. In the article, “My Abortion “, by Meaghan Winter explains that some clinics been shut down to end the process of abortion. She states, “But for all the regulations and protests despite, “safe, legal, and rare” and “abortion is murder,” abortion is part of our everyday experience” (Winter 1). The argument of abortion has been going on for 5 decades, but still the most controversial subject. In U.S anti- abortion protesters stand in front clinics, trained counselors try to engage with pregnant people. It states, “make their cases that they can help with alternatives to the abortion mostly, the counselors are ignored, but some women do stop, listen and change their minds” (life.org.nz). People, who support abortion rights, try to prevent the protesters not to engage with them, blocking access between the client and counselors. The main controversy of abortion is the “body right “argument, a person who does not want to have a baby, for any reason can abort it. This is may be true on the other hand, any rights she has, must be measured against the existence of the fetus.
Abortion not only affects the person herself, but also the doctor performing the abort, men, society, and economy. Doctors and clinic workers also are affected by doing the procedures of abortion. Almost all professionals reacted more or less negative effects. In the article, “The
Medical Profession and The Abortion Controversy”, on the website life.org.nz, illuminates those who have contact with fetal remains- have a negative effect. It states, “Discomfort with abortion clients or procedures, was reported by practitioners who strongly ...
... middle of paper ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Against Abortion Why is it that by 21 days into the fetal development the baby's heart begins to beat, but yet in most people's eyes the baby is still not 'technically' alive' That heart beat means nothing, it doesn't represent a human person whom God has created in his own image and has had a plan for that baby ever since the beginning of time. To most people that statement isn?t allowing women and their families freedom of choice. And yet that baby isn't given any say in its freedom to live.... [tags: Abortion Against Pro-Life Essays Argumentative]
1918 words (5.5 pages)
- Abortion is a controversial subject for those who feel strongly against abortion will try to convince women to change her mind. In the article, “My Abortion “, by Meaghan Winter explains that some clinics been shut down to end the process of abortion. She states, “But for all the regulations and protests despite, “safe, legal, and rare” and “abortion is murder,” abortion is part of our everyday experience” (Winter 1). The argument of abortion has been going on for 5 decades, but still the most controversial subject.... [tags: Pro Life, Abortion Opinion]
1792 words (5.1 pages)
- ... A man can leave a relationship the moment he finds out about a pregnancy and Pro-Choice believes that it is only just that the woman has the same choice and if she does not wish to take responsibility of a child, she should have the choice of abortion. Abortion should be illegal because a choice such as this is immoral. I believe abortion to be considered immoral because life begins at conception, and choosing to abort a child is the same as murder. Most abortions are performed within the first six months of pregnancy .... [tags: pregnancy, rape, baby]
1067 words (3 pages)
- For centuries society has placed their own opinions on the topic of abortion. Some claim to be Pro Choice, and believe that the decision should lie only in the hands of the woman carrying the child. Others are Pro Life, and say that abortion is unethical and is considered as a form of homicide. All depending on one’s human dignity, the argument differs. Human dignity is the sense of self-worth and self-respect that one inhabits. With this being said, the way one feels about themselves as a human-being, as well as other human-beings, has an effect on one’s outlook on abortion.... [tags: Argument Against Abortion]
1514 words (4.3 pages)
- Every unborn child has the right to live, so why do people complete an abortion and kill the unborn baby. An abortion is very dangerous for a woman health, it is immoral, and punishes an innocent people. I believe that abortion should be illegal in the world. Humans become animals when they kill their own baby. First of all, the dictionary defines an abortion as “the termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival.”(dictionary.com). There are several reasons why abortion should be illegal.... [tags: pro-life, morality]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Abortion seems to be just another term tossed around like any other. The word abortion has become very common around the world, whether illegal or legal. Being Pro-Life means that you are against abortion; a medical or surgical procedure that ends a pregnancy. Pro-Choice is the opposing side. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether or not abortion is right or wrong. Although, abortion should be stopped, because the killing of an unborn fetus is just as bad as murder; it is murder. Pro-Life keeps a heart beating.... [tags: legal issues, pro-choice]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Arguments for and Against Abortion An abortion is also known as a termination, meaning to terminate, to stop. An abortion is when you stop a pregnancy, by removing the foetus from the womb. Many people frown upon abortions, as they see them as the killing of a life. Other people believe that it is a ‘potential’ life, and that a foetus is not considered to be a child. Some people feel that in a situation where the prospective parents are told their unborn child may be disabled, an abortion is acceptable.... [tags: Christian Bible Religious View]
2031 words (5.8 pages)
- ABORTION I am against abortion for a couple of reasons. I believe adopting instead of aborting is a better decision. Abortion is murder. Condoms are available and inexpensive. There are also other forms of birth control. Some people say it’s their choice so I think people should choose wisely, by not killing a baby. There are also many programs in the U.S. that will aid people financially, for people who claim to be financially unfit to raise a child. I believe adoption is a better choice than murder.... [tags: essays research papers]
507 words (1.4 pages)
- Abortion is fundamentally wrong. It is wrong because it goes against the basic rights guaranteed to every human being under the 5th 9th and 14th amendments in the United States Constitution. Along with it going against the Constitution, there are some medical and moral reasons as to why it is wrong, such as an increased risk of breast cancer, and that the fetus does in fact feel the pain from the abortion. Simply defined, abortion means any premature expulsion of a fetus, whether it is by natural causes or an artificially induced abortion.... [tags: Pro Life]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Abortion to me is murder. It doesn't matter on the circumstances at all. The only time that I believe that abortions are necessary is when the mother's life is in a medical danger because of it. I know that a lot of people think that it's okay to have an abortion if the mother was raped. I don't believe that. I believe that if a girl gets raped, she did something to put herself in that position. Now, I'm not saying that it is her fault completely. I can definitely relate to this. I did something to put myself in that kind of danger.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
406 words (1.2 pages)