Advertising is a very important role in the competition of today 's society. Its role became more and more important because it brings different meaning to customers, sellers and society. Therefore, this part will be talk about advertisement is so important for customers, sellers and society.
The meaning of advertising to the customers
Advertisements not only contribute to the producers and businessmen but also contribute to the customers. It plays a very key role in customers ' life and offers a consciousness of existence of the products and services to the consumers. The meaning of Advertising to the consumers can be talk about under the following several pointes. The first is convenience; Advertising will be making shopping simple by decreasing the time and energy participate in shopping. For example, consumers can be conscious of the source and performance of different products and don 't spent time to search them out. They have a better choice in the midst of different styles. The second is education of consumers; Advertising can offer education and professorial knowledge to the customers about new products and different purposes. For example, customers gain a better suggests in the safe and correct purpose of products and explore new method of life. In this point, advertising benefits better living to customers. The third is better quality; Advertising is usually finished by brand name. Manufactures try to build prominent art style in their products and service to successfully transmit the highlight of products. For example, customers need to find defect in advertising and hope to live up to the products ' image, make them to increase the quality and design of products. Therefore, customer will gai...
... middle of paper ...
...inciple of advertising. There are three as follows：
First, honey in advertising. It is an extremely effective through:
Shocking misleading business behavior
Heartening the provision of correct and honesty information
Increasing competition through assuring a fair competition environment
Enabling a right to know to customer
Second, the pride of the human
The pride of the human being must be pay attention to the right of human
Keep a watchful eye on vulnerable group, example to left behind children, poor people and the disabled.
Third, social responsibility in advertising
Advertisement has a high degree of social responsibility, focus on its famous business responsibility. Advertiser build their own social responsibility is very important for advertising. They should develop a set of ethical and social norm before think about to release to the consumers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Meaning of Advertising Advertising is a very important role in the competition of today 's society. Its role became more and more important because it brings different meaning to customers, sellers and society. Therefore, this part will be talk about advertisement is so important for customers, sellers and society. The meaning of advertising to the customers Advertisements not only contribute to the producers and businessmen but also contribute to the customers. It plays a very key role in customers ' life and offers a consciousness of existence of the products and services to the consumers.... [tags: Advertising, Brand, Marketing, Graphic design]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- The meaning of advertising to the customers Advertisements not only contribute to the producers and businessmen but also contribute to the customers. It plays a very key role in customers ' life and offers a consciousness of existence of the products and services to the consumers. The meaning of Advertising to the consumers can be talk about under the following several pointes. The first is convenience; Advertising will be making shopping simple by decreasing the time and energy participate in shopping.... [tags: Advertising, Brand, Marketing, Graphic design]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Advertising is a potent industry in the modern world, whereby it helps communicate and shape social values. Schudson (1993) states that advertisements work in such a way that they are able to form cultures, so much that popular cultures become “events” in the foreground of people’s lives, creating discussions or even for analytical reflection. It has a crucial function in sustaining the capitalist-consumerist dynamics prevalent in a globalized world, by reinforcing the belief that people need things and want things, and thus have to acquire these things.... [tags: Advertising, Meaning of life, Semiotics, Model]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Advertising in the US Since the twentieth century, advertising had turned a new leaf. Newspapers and magazines published advertisements since 1700s and the first advertising agency in the US was formed in 1850. The American Newspaper Advertising Agency was begun with the aim of buying advertising space in newspapers rather than encourage innovative campaigns. The first advertising agency that functioned in the way current agencies function was begun in 1869 and was named N.W. Ayer & Sons in Philadelphia.... [tags: Advertising, Advertising agency]
1629 words (4.7 pages)
- Avoiding eye contact and cowering with her legs together, Aphrodite’s naked pudica pose in the Venus de' Medici ironically calls attention to the areas that she is trying hide, her breast and genitals (fig. 1). The futile attempts to hide her anatomy would be insignificant if not for the pudica’s contrasting counterpart, the male contrapposto pose, shown in figure 2. The nude male stands in a confident upright posture with his head held high and penis proudly exposed. In ancient Greece a man’s penis was a symbol of his strength, intelligence and authority, whereas pudica, “pudendus,” in Latin, means female genitalia and shame.... [tags: Advertising ]
1957 words (5.6 pages)
- The Layers of Meaning After studying media for the past two semesters, I am now a more cautious consumer and wary watcher of the influences on my life. As advertisers bombard me with television and print media offerings to buy, sell, drink, eat, wear, drive, smoke, and use a vast array of products and services, I conclude that there is no escape from these images except moving to a desert island — not a viable solution at this time. Not only do the media seek to empty my pockets of hard-earned money, it also reshapes the culture in which I live.... [tags: Advertisements Advertising Nature Essays]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- Products are turned into brands through advertising; in order for a product to be globally successful it has to be known worldwide. There are different ways products are distributed and consumed through advertising, which people interact with in different ways. Messages in adverts are not forced on to its audience but produce a text for its audience who decide what to do with it, whether that be interpret the messages or leave it as intended. Not only does advertising have an effect in every institution in our society but it promotes different cultures, somewhat bringing cultures together based on the images it portrays.... [tags: Advertising]
1518 words (4.3 pages)
- In a society where malls have replaced parks, churches and community gatherings, many people no longer take time to meet their neighbors; people move frequently as though cities are products to be tried, like differing brands of shampoo. These unfortunate occurrences can be the result of many causes, one of them being advertising. Advertising is designed to foster a desire to purchase goods and services, yet it is much deeper than that—advertising is a system of effective manipulation that twists the mentalities of persons subjected to it.... [tags: Negative Impact of Advertising ]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- Imagine it is the end of another stressful day at work, you take the 5 pm subway across town, finally, home. You sit down on the nice leather couch, broken in by the years of use. Engulfed by the warmth and comfort that you have succumbed to so many times before. You click on the T.V, expecting to hear the Channel 2 News, but first, commercials. Mindless gulps of information that go by way too fast to make sense. These commercials that you are exposed to, for hours in a week, for days in a year.... [tags: effective subliminal advertising, propaganda]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- It is hard to believe that people will spend out of their pockets in purchasing products they have never heard of. This is where advertisement giants come in. In this intimidating and capital- concentrated world advertising plays a vital role as it connects the consumers to the products existing in the market. Advertising is a concept where the manufacturers get the chance to publicize and exhibit their products by merely creating a feast of wide range of products for the consumers. People are now fully-aware of the kind of products in the market and then pin point on a product.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Weasel word]
879 words (2.5 pages)