Many people when they wake up the first thing they do is be on their cell phone to check their news feed. The...
... middle of paper ...
...going to the store to buy my market then, that will be the time for me to log in and start chatting. It is really fun using Facebook and I recommend it if you want to have a little fun. People just needs to be careful on the way that they are going to use it. We all need to be careful on how we use it so we would not get addictive.
Use only Facebook during your free time and do not make it a habit of using it all the time for a long term. Be careful on the people that you have and do not miss this good application. Facebook has it all. You will be connected with friends and with family from the beginning that you created your profile. I will encourage people to get the app and start using it because it will keep you in touch with your old friends. I would also recommend you to use it only when you are done with your stuff. Be productive and use Facebook correctly.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Does Facebook Change People. When Facebook was invented, people became invested into the social media life. At first, Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook for college students to connect with each other. Instead, Facebook expanded to the world. Since Facebook is part of the technology world, many people think that they are included in the society of Facebook. However, in reality, they are isolated from the world like friends and family. Author Neil Postman wrote an article, “Five Things We Need To Know About Technological Change” and the article states his five ideas about how technology is affecting the world and the society.... [tags: Facebook, Sociology, Social network service]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- ... Another con of using social networking sites is that it can be addictive if someone spends too much time on them. This could have dire consequences if students are spending too much time chatting with their friends on Facebook, an employee playing games on social networking sites instead of working on productivity reports, just to name a couple of scenarios. There is even a possibility of someone incurring health problems, such as sleep deprivation, joint problems, and blurry vision, just to name a few examples, from spending too much time on social networking sites.... [tags: communication, interaction, addictive, time]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- Robots Alive In today's society, robots come in different types and qualities, and robots’ use was mainly in the laboratories and factories; however, that has drastically changed where their uses are changing at a high speed. In addition to that, they have spread throughout the world. The main function of robots is to replace the work that people used to do, or perform tasks that man cannot. A robot is a mechanical or virtual device that uses a computer program, or electronic circuitry, to carry out its functions.... [tags: interactive equipment]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Internet plays an important role among students in higher education, especially in the universities. The use of Internet has its own advantages and disadvantages among them. This essay will further discuss the bad and good influence towards them. Obviously, people in different parts of the world use the same way to access the information by using Internet. Sometimes, they do not know about the advantages and disadvantages of Internet as maybe they are too engrossed in their virtual reality. They really believe that by using the Internet, their works become smooth especially in students live as they are always need to google the information for their assignment task.... [tags: information, social media, cybercrime]
661 words (1.9 pages)
- As of September 30, 2013, Facebook claims to have 1.19 billion monthly active users, making it the world’s largest social network (Newsroom). Facebook has become a new phenomenon of today’s society. While Facebook helps individuals to connect, it can also cause problems to users. Over the past few years since Facebook was founded in 2004, the number of Facebook users has grown rapidly. Even though Facebook has become increasingly popular among college students, Facebook has its advantages and disadvantages.... [tags: Social networking Sites, Social Media]
1290 words (3.7 pages)
- Technology has changed modern society drastically, both positively and negatively. Technology has influenced every aspect of our life, making it simpler but not necessarily better. Albert Einstein was concerned about the advancement of technology. "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction."1 Undoubtedly, what has changed the most are communication, the spread of information, and how business is practiced. Consequently, practically everyone knows how to use a computer, connect to the Internet, or use a smartphone.... [tags: communication, addiction, distraction]
1380 words (3.9 pages)
- Technological advances have grown in the last couple of years and so has social media. A social network is characterized as a set of individuals, or all the more basically a gathering of friends who are connected. As we know a social network is a social structure that is used as a communication line where you can share, post, or write in your profile so everyone can see it. Research has proven that social networks affect the lives of those who spend all day using them. The most popular social networks are “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram”, and “Snapchat”.... [tags: Social network service, Sociology, Abuse]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- Like citizen journalists, there are both advantages and disadvantages of professional journalists’. The disadvantages of professional news will be presented. For example, if we refer to “Free for All” a book, the author says that “the challenge for newspaper facing a future dominated by the Web has been that it was [insufficient] to transplant content, [associations], and business models from old media to new.” Previously, writers working in newsrooms delivered news coverage, and people in general needed to pay to acquire the paper (King ix).... [tags: Journalism, Mass media, Journalist, Reporter]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- The topic of whether or not social networking sites have brought about a lot advantages as well as drawbacks for everybody is a very controversial one. On the one hand, many people think that besides very minor disadvantages, social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. have plenty of beneficial effects on people, especially students and pupils. Nothing is perfect, everything does have both of positive site and negative site. However, after careful analysis, I totally end up with the result of drawbacks outweigh advantages.... [tags: Social Medias, Technological Advancements]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- Ea talked about Facebook, a social network, and claimed that it was an “anti social network”. Though the emergence of social network disturbed our physical social contact, it did bring us a new way to know more people and a new vision to see the world. It’s hard for people to imagine a girl living in the U.S. for 30 years can make friends with a boy living in Japan. Even though they have never seen each other before, they can still acquire personal information and see photos posted by each other through Facebook or other social networking software.... [tags: Instant messaging, Social network service]
929 words (2.7 pages)