Primarily, the ‘Father’ figure is a vitally important figure in the life of a boy. When this figure is not consistent, not there, or simply apathetic towards the child, it has an extreme impact that not even the Father himself can comprehend. Adolph’s father, Alois Hitler, was a drunkard; he frequented the bars of Braunau am Inn, the town in which Adolph spent his childhood. Because of his drinking habit, Alois beat Adolph’s mother, Klara Hitler. As most any mothe...
... middle of paper ...
...esented is not “What causes such a mentality as this, what causes a presupposition that is spoken with such confidence?”, but it is “What can both reader and author, even society as a whole, do to prevent such an unspeakable act from happening again?” after all, who’s can say that it won’t?
Langer, Walter C. “Psychological Analysis and Reconstruction” JewishVirtualLibrary. AICE. n.d. Web. 10 Dec, 2013.
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum “Adolf Hitler: The Early Years” USHMM. n.d. Web. 10, Dec 2013.
“Definition of Neurosis” Merriam-Webster. Encyclopedia Britannica. n.d. Web. 15, Dec 2013.
“”Euthanasia Centers”” JewishVirtualLibrary. AICE. n.d. Web. 12 Dec, 2013.
“Human Experiments” JewishVirtualLibrary. AICE. n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2013.
“Georg, Ritter von Schronerer” Merriam-Webster. Encyclopedia Britannica..n.d. Web. 15, Dec. 2013
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In World War II, Adolf Hitler took over a regime named “The Third Reich.” Hitler and supporters became people whom chose the fate, treatment, and punishment of the Jewish people. In the context of Nazism, it will entail the atrocities and shameless acts made upon these victims. The Jewish people were forced to such atrocious acts of violence that many people today do not believe it once happened. Nazism The Third Reich began a belief that there was subhuman and superiority races. A race is defined as “a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.” (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race) Adolf Hitler and his regime were German; his victims were of Jewish population.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Schutzstaffel, Adolf Hitler]
1374 words (3.9 pages)
- Adolf Hitler was a man filled with self-indulgent acts and was abominable towards others -- a man who, even to this day has destroyed his reputation. The majority of Hitler actions were filled with artifice. Everything about this man was evil. Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, at the Gastof zum Pommer , in Braunau am Inn, in an Austria town near the border of Bavaria, Germany. Hitler’s parents were Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler née Pölzl . Although Adolf was the fourth child born to his family, he was the first child to survive infancy .... [tags: Adolf Hitler Biography]
3099 words (8.9 pages)
- 30th of January, 1933 was a momentous day, when the leader of the Nazi party – Adolf Hitler, was appointed as the chancellor of the Reichstag, granting him power to rule Germany. However, his stand in Germany was not strong enough. More laws in favor of the Nazi had to be made, but they needed the right time to introduce those laws. On February 27, 1933, a Dutch Communist Marinus van der Lubbe tried to burn the Reichstag. This Reichstag Fire gave Nazi the opportunity to implement the ‘Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State’ on 28 February 1933.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, Nazism]
1569 words (4.5 pages)
- Their hands arose as the Führer passed by. Chants grew louder and louder; “Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.” This was their leader, a man who the children looked up to, and the reason why Germans were able to return to work. Hitler, a leader who was praised in his time era, however, today is seen as the reason behind the holocaust, a unique event in history. Adolf Hitler who served as a dictator from 1934 to 1945 said: “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” (GoodReads) Hitler told lies, yet his biggest one was saying the Jews were an inferior race.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, The Holocaust]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Adolf Hitler was born April 20th, 1889 in Austria to Klara and Alois Hitler Sr. His father worked for the government as a customs agent and had been previously married. In that marriage he had two children, Alois Jr. and Angela. After he got married to Klara they had three more children; Hitler, Edmund, and Paula. Through out his life Hitler experienced both the good and the bad. His father drank heavily, which left his family at his mercy. He usually beat his wife, kids, and sometimes even his dog.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazi, history, Biography]
2077 words (5.9 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler is known for his actions that will never be forgotten by people all across the world. For many years, Jewish people feared they would be yanked from their homes and separated from their families by Hitler and his army. His torturing and killing has scarred people that were involved and even people not involved. At a young age, Hitler seemed to be an average kid moving to Vienna to become an artist. His dreams and mindset quickly changed as he became one of the most powerful rulers in the world.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Hitler family, Alois Hitler]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- On 1 May, at 9.30 in the evening, Hamburg radio warned the German people that "a grave and important announcement" was about to be made. This was immediately followed by several excerpts from a number of Wagner's operas and the slow movement of Bruckner's Seventh Symphony. Then at 10.20 pm, came the voice of Grand-Admiral Karl Donitz, Commander-in-chief for the north of Germany. In sombre tones, he announced the death of Hitler and his own succession as Fuhrer of the Reich. Hitler had fallen "this afternoon," he said, fighting "at the head of his troops".... [tags: Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler Essays]
3342 words (9.5 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Born in the Austrian town of Braunau on April 20, 1889, Adolf was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. By 1900, young Adolf's talents as an artist surfaced. He did well enough in school to be eligible for either the university preparatory school or the technical/scientific Realschule. Because the technical/scientific Realschule had a course in drawing, Adolf enrolled in there. Adolf suffered from frequent lung infections, and he quit school at the age of 16, partially the result of ill health, but mainly the result of poor schoolwork.... [tags: World History Adolf Hitler]
1406 words (4 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889 in Braunau, Austria. He was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. The couple’s first three offsprings died as children, but more two more were born later, in addition to Adolf’s half siblings from his father’s previous marriage. A housemaid described Adolf’s father as a strict but comfortable man, and his mother was known to give Adolf much love and affection. As a child, Adolf was very skilled at artwork, and even went to a special school for awhile, but he didn’t do well there.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Nazi Germany Biography Essays]
1418 words (4.1 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was one of the worst dictators that the world has ever seen. Some people called him the devil, because of what he did to the Jews during WWII. Hitler was a dictator that ordered the execution of millions of Jews and other people, during his reign of Nazi Germany. As a teenager Hitler served in WWI and years later was thrown in jail, where he wrote his book Mien Kampf. Hitler soon became the dictator of Germany and started WWII. At the age of twenty five, Hitler enlisted in the German army.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Holocaust History German Essays]
1605 words (4.6 pages)