Hitler was born on the eve of April 20th 1889. He had two sisters and a brother. The first three children of his mom Ida Hitler died shortly after their birth. There are few records about Hitler’s first years in Braunau Austria. His own book Mein Kamph gave little detail and they are based on translations (Kershaw 3). He was born to Alois and Klara Hitler. They moved around from time to time to different small farm towns in Austria (Adolf Hitler 3). One day while his father was eating breakfast he collapsed and died. Years later in 1907 his mom died, he then dropped out of high school and headed to Vienna Italy (Adolf Hitler 3). He went to realize his dream of being a painter. He applied to the Viennese Academy of Fine Arts hoping to realize his vision. His paintings got him into the exam but he didn’t score high enough to get in (Adolf Hitler 3). He lived painting and sketching in low taverns while living on the streets (Adolf Hitler1).
In 1913 he traveled to Munich. At first he was living on the streets going day to day doing odd jobs. Then he wound up in a men’s home. This is where his Nationalist and Anti- Semitic views skyrocketed (Adolf Hitler1). He developed his first education in politics by studying the Demagogic techniques of Christian Social Mayor Karl Lugar (Adolf Hitler1). This view was brutal and was about keeping the German race pur...
... middle of paper ...
...ermany Hitler’s top officials plotted an assassination attempt, they failed and were all shot. Hitler hired new officials and told them that there Germans were to fight to the death. He holed up in Berlin with the remainder of the Third Reich. The Allied forces stormed the city from all sides and soon the Reich fell. Before they broke the defenses Hitler married his love Eva Braun and a day later the both slaughtered themselves. This brought a end to what is referred to as Germanys darkest days (Adolf Hitler2).
Hitler was one of the most brilliant strategists of all time. He was a good leader and rallied his troops although his intentions weren’t noble. He moved Germany from depression and a time of crisis to a formidable force. When Hitler died it put an end to a oppressive tyranny. In Germany today the holocaust isn’t taught because of those dark days.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In World War II, Adolf Hitler took over a regime named “The Third Reich.” Hitler and supporters became people whom chose the fate, treatment, and punishment of the Jewish people. In the context of Nazism, it will entail the atrocities and shameless acts made upon these victims. The Jewish people were forced to such atrocious acts of violence that many people today do not believe it once happened. Nazism The Third Reich began a belief that there was subhuman and superiority races. A race is defined as “a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.” (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race) Adolf Hitler and his regime were German; his victims were of Jewish population.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Schutzstaffel, Adolf Hitler]
1374 words (3.9 pages)
- Adolf Hitler was a man filled with self-indulgent acts and was abominable towards others -- a man who, even to this day has destroyed his reputation. The majority of Hitler actions were filled with artifice. Everything about this man was evil. Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, at the Gastof zum Pommer , in Braunau am Inn, in an Austria town near the border of Bavaria, Germany. Hitler’s parents were Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler née Pölzl . Although Adolf was the fourth child born to his family, he was the first child to survive infancy .... [tags: Adolf Hitler Biography]
3099 words (8.9 pages)
- 30th of January, 1933 was a momentous day, when the leader of the Nazi party – Adolf Hitler, was appointed as the chancellor of the Reichstag, granting him power to rule Germany. However, his stand in Germany was not strong enough. More laws in favor of the Nazi had to be made, but they needed the right time to introduce those laws. On February 27, 1933, a Dutch Communist Marinus van der Lubbe tried to burn the Reichstag. This Reichstag Fire gave Nazi the opportunity to implement the ‘Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State’ on 28 February 1933.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, Nazism]
1569 words (4.5 pages)
- Their hands arose as the Führer passed by. Chants grew louder and louder; “Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.” This was their leader, a man who the children looked up to, and the reason why Germans were able to return to work. Hitler, a leader who was praised in his time era, however, today is seen as the reason behind the holocaust, a unique event in history. Adolf Hitler who served as a dictator from 1934 to 1945 said: “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” (GoodReads) Hitler told lies, yet his biggest one was saying the Jews were an inferior race.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, The Holocaust]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Adolf Hitler was born April 20th, 1889 in Austria to Klara and Alois Hitler Sr. His father worked for the government as a customs agent and had been previously married. In that marriage he had two children, Alois Jr. and Angela. After he got married to Klara they had three more children; Hitler, Edmund, and Paula. Through out his life Hitler experienced both the good and the bad. His father drank heavily, which left his family at his mercy. He usually beat his wife, kids, and sometimes even his dog.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazi, history, Biography]
2077 words (5.9 pages)
- “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” --Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom. The Hitler youth breed hate from a young age using propaganda, and teaching disinformation. The Hitler youth had been taught that the Aryan race was a “pure” race, and everyone else is not. Just like before the war, the Nazi youth had to be “reprogrammed” to stop hating.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Hitler Youth, Nazism]
2228 words (6.4 pages)
- On 1 May, at 9.30 in the evening, Hamburg radio warned the German people that "a grave and important announcement" was about to be made. This was immediately followed by several excerpts from a number of Wagner's operas and the slow movement of Bruckner's Seventh Symphony. Then at 10.20 pm, came the voice of Grand-Admiral Karl Donitz, Commander-in-chief for the north of Germany. In sombre tones, he announced the death of Hitler and his own succession as Fuhrer of the Reich. Hitler had fallen "this afternoon," he said, fighting "at the head of his troops".... [tags: Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler Essays]
3342 words (9.5 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Born in the Austrian town of Braunau on April 20, 1889, Adolf was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. By 1900, young Adolf's talents as an artist surfaced. He did well enough in school to be eligible for either the university preparatory school or the technical/scientific Realschule. Because the technical/scientific Realschule had a course in drawing, Adolf enrolled in there. Adolf suffered from frequent lung infections, and he quit school at the age of 16, partially the result of ill health, but mainly the result of poor schoolwork.... [tags: World History Adolf Hitler]
1406 words (4 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889 in Braunau, Austria. He was the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. The couple’s first three offsprings died as children, but more two more were born later, in addition to Adolf’s half siblings from his father’s previous marriage. A housemaid described Adolf’s father as a strict but comfortable man, and his mother was known to give Adolf much love and affection. As a child, Adolf was very skilled at artwork, and even went to a special school for awhile, but he didn’t do well there.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Nazi Germany Biography Essays]
1418 words (4.1 pages)
- Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler was one of the worst dictators that the world has ever seen. Some people called him the devil, because of what he did to the Jews during WWII. Hitler was a dictator that ordered the execution of millions of Jews and other people, during his reign of Nazi Germany. As a teenager Hitler served in WWI and years later was thrown in jail, where he wrote his book Mien Kampf. Hitler soon became the dictator of Germany and started WWII. At the age of twenty five, Hitler enlisted in the German army.... [tags: Adolf Hitler Holocaust History German Essays]
1605 words (4.6 pages)