In last 20 years China became one of the more influential and fast growing countries in the world due to the economical element by some trading and import export business. This changing created better living conditions and affluence enlivenment for Chinese citizens, the result is increasing in the Chinese consumers purchasing power and capital of their bank account. which leaded many new Chinese entrants of toy companies or manufacturers established to produce brick toy similar LEGO type in China and they are targeting to export infringing brick toy and aim to occupy LEGO 's market share. China manufacturers were built up factories in Guangdong, Shantou - Chenghai and Dongguan which is named world factory base in the world, those areas were mainly toy manufactory for supplying demand of whole world toy market.
A lots of Chinese manufacturers have been making LEGO type infringing brick. A quick research of the AliExpress export website shown a list of 50 companies producing interlocking brick toy with probably 25 companies were doing toy similar LEGO type. Those manufacturers based in Chenghai that is core producer for world reputation toy company like Mattel and Hasbro as well. According the huge demands of valuable box sets produced by LEGO, especially some product line featured licensing animation like Marvel and DC comics super hero. Due to the related movies were keep released in these 5 years, it brings the big noise from market which customers are fascinating with those super hero box sets and it could be higher return investment tools than investment in gold. Therefore, many illegal businessmen of brand like Decool and Coko were targeting this specified customer needs and proceeded m...
... middle of paper ...
...a. Also, it makes unexpected social issue such as lost sales € 327million in Germany which affects the economic benefit of country. Moreover, this is extra case of unemployment rate that there are over 1500 number of job losses due to counterfeit toys issue in Germany.
According those figure charts above, we could conclude that because of the huge demand of LEGO type brick toy from China, Europe and America market. It brings the many Chain illegal businessmen begin produce infringing patent product for commercial purpose which supplied counterfeit to domestic China market and aim to make profit of export product to the both EU and US market.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Riordan Manufacturing Financial State I. Background Riordan Manufacturing was founded by Dr. Riordan, a professor of chemistry who obtained several patents qualified to processing polymers into high tensile potency plastic substrates. Riordan Manufacturing is a worldwide plastics manufacturer. The company employs 550 people with probable earnings of $46 million. The company is completely owned by Riordan Industries, a Fortune 1000 enterprise with revenues in surplus of $1 billion. The company products include plastic beverage containers produced at its plant in Albany, Georgia, custom plastic parts produced at its plant in Pontiac, Michigan, and plastic fan parts produced at its facilities... [tags: Case Study, Analysis, solution]
1520 words (4.3 pages)
- Managerial accounting, also known as cost accounting, is defined by the textbook as the phase of accounting that is related to providing information to managers for use within the organization (Noreen, Brewer, & Garrison, 2014, p. 19). Managerial accounting information is aimed at helping managers within the organization make sound business decisions. On the other hand, financial accounting is focused on providing information to individuals outside the organization. Managers rely on cost accounting to provide them with an idea of the actual expenses related to processes, departments, operations or products which are the basis of their budget procedures.... [tags: Management accounting, Cost accounting, Ethics]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- From an early age, I have always had a keen interest in the world of accounting. From studying Accounting at A-level, I have gained further knowledge into this particular subject of my choice. I am currently studying A-levels in Accounting, Chemistry and ICT. I also done Biology but chose not continue the subject into second year. Each of these subjects has given me many different options to apply for at university. The subject I am most interested in studying at university is financial accounting at various university available to me.... [tags: Accounting, ]
483 words (1.4 pages)
- Contents Page Introduction 4 Section 1 | Building selection, analysis of structural system and building process 5 Section 1.1 | Building Selection Section 1.2 | Analysis of the structural system 1.2a | Structural Form 1.2b | Structural Materials 1.2c | Method of structural stability 1.2d | Footings and foundations 1.2e | Constructability Section 1.3 | Building Process 1.3a | Planning approvals 1.3b | Documentation 1.3c | Site Preparation 1.3d | Programming Section 2 | Recommendations Section 3 | Conclusion Section 4 | References Introduction The following report will use a case study to analyse the structural system of an existing high rise building, with this... [tags: Construction in China ]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- ... Mark Heil was a former internal audit and internal controller of Micron. Now he is a corporate controller for Micron and was one ever since 2001. Some of the responsibilities of a Controller is to establish accounting policies, prepare external financial reports, prepare registration statements, oversee accounting process and unique transactions. He is proud to be an accountant. He received a bachelor degree in accounting and computer information systems in Boise State University. Many people think that finance and accounting is the same thing.... [tags: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles]
714 words (2 pages)
- Title Accounting Career Resorces Accounting my field of study The purpose of accounting is to provide the information that needed to make sound economic decisions. It is one of the oldest professions in the world today, and the backbone of any business operation. It is not just about numbers, accounting is about planning. Accounting has many subfields, which includes management accounting, financial accounting, and cost accounting. Accounting can be a prestigious career, but to achieve that prestige you will have pass the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam and become a licensed accountant, and with that license you can work in any of the subfields.... [tags: Accounting]
1868 words (5.3 pages)
- Accounting Case Study on General Mills Financial Accounting Case Study Module 1: A. General Mills Consolidated Statements of Earnings: 1. The recorded sale amount of almost $8 billion is not the actual amount of cash collected. The amount of $8 billion includes cash and credit sales. 2. Sales increased each year from 2000 to 2002. The difference between the year 2000 and 2001 was a 5.35% increase (5,450-5,173/5,173 = .0535). The difference between the year 2001 and 2002 was a 45.85% increase (7,949-5,450/5,450 = .4585).... [tags: Accounting General Mills Business Analysis]
1405 words (4 pages)
- A Big Issue for Home Appliance Manufacturers in China Home Appliance manufacturers in china have made great progress accompany the fast development of the consumption of home appliance in the whole nation. There are many native home appliances manufacturers and foreign manufacturers especially those who come from Japan and South Korea, contest for this huge market. The competition among them is extremely scorching. To occupy the market, techniques, finance and management are undoubt tools for competing.... [tags: Outsourcing Retail Partner Manufacturing Essays]
4330 words (12.4 pages)
- Re: Murray Compensation, Inc. Facts Murray Compensation, Inc. (Murray), an SEC registrant that provides payroll processing and benefit administration services to other companies, granted 100,000 “at-the-money” employee share options on January 1, 2006. The awards have a grant-date fair value of $6, vest at the end of the third year of service (cliff-vesting), and have an exercise price of $21. Subsequent to the awards being granted, the stock price has fallen significantly. On January 1, 2008, Murray decreased the exercise price on the stock options to $12.... [tags: Accounting Case Study]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board is board of seven independent members who are accounting professionals that was developed in 1973. This seven member group is responsible for communicating the standards that are in place for financial accounting and reporting that takes place in the United States. Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) are the standards that are used by the FASB to govern the way in which corporations prepare their financial reports. This process of utilizing these standards to maintain and report accounting files is the only method that the US Securities and Exchange Commission will accept.... [tags: Business Accounting Finance]
1116 words (3.2 pages)