HDFC bank is one amongst the first bank which got approval from Reserve Bank of India to set up bank in private sector. It was incorporated in August 1994 as in the name of HDFC Bank Limited. HDFC bank has initiated its operations as a scheduled Commercial Bank is January 1995. It is the foremost housing finance Company. HDFC has developed expertise in retail mortgage loans to different market segments. HDFC is highly committed to maintain highest level of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate Governance and regulatory compliance. Are you having account under HDFC bank? Do you need to verify your account balance, you are allowed to accomplish that through any tasks like missed call or message. HDFC operates in highly automated environment by means of Information Technology and Communication Systems. Each branch of HDFC bank has online facility. It confirms that, bank will find easier to offer funds faster to its customers. Multi branch access is also offered to retail customers through branch network and ATM. The substantial efforts have been applying by bank to adapt into best technology internationally increases number of customers to HDFC bank. The Bank has prioritized internet technology and thus proves to be a bank as web enabled bank. The expertise solution of HDFC bank and technology to induce more number of advantages to customers has given a chance to HDFC bank to build its market share more.
Resolve Your Queries Through Missed Call:
As missed call is the effective tool in developing Countries like India, customers are allowed give missed call to get any account details or also to provide reviews or voting. On recei...
... middle of paper ...
It is used to retrieve mini statement
It is used to resolve inquiries of status of cheque.
This command is used to get cheque book request
It is used to denote stop cheque
This keyword is used to get solution for account statement
This keyword enables one to receive utility bill
This keyword defines to get fixed deposit enquiry
This keyword defines changing primary account
Using this, one can get internet banking password.
Call To Get Details Of Account Balance Of HDFC Concerned:
Apart from SMS way, missed call is also the best way to check at HDFC account balance.
Missed call is the present trend in banking sector. HDFC presents it well to its customers. Each bank has its own toll free number to resolve queries of customers. One can get balance enquiry by calling to concerned toll free number 1800-270-3333.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ICICI BANK ICICI Bank is the second-largest bank in India. Its total assets worth Rs.1,67,659 crore in the yer ending march 2005 and its profit after tax amounts to Rs. 2,005 crore. March 31, 2005. ICICI Bank has around 560 branches and subsidiaries and it has over 1,900 ATMs spread around the land. ICICI Bank provides a large variety of financial services and also a huge variety of banking products to its both retail customers and corporate customers through a wide variety of delivery medium and through its large number of subsidiaries in the field of investment, insurance banking, life insurance, non-life insurance, venture capital and many more.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Credit card, Online banking]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- How to Pay HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill. HDFC Bank is one of the most leading and trusted banks which bring its account holders lots of conveniences and useful benefits. The HDFC credit card is an effective and superior resource that helps people to pay their bills without facing any difficulties. Along with this, people can also utilize all types of available platforms in order to make the payments quickly without any unwanted hassles regarding failures or delayer. There is no fee or charge for the credit card payments offered by HDFC bank, so you can utilize it without any hesitation.... [tags: Credit card, Payment, Cheque, Bank]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- The central bank’s balance sheet in the small open economy: the fiscal theory and central banks’ solvency The central bank’s balance sheet has been in economists’ attentions for a long time. Since the late 1990s, researchers have used the government and the central bank’s balance sheet to develop the fiscal theory of the price level explaining how the central bank chooses the price level (Leeper 1991; Sims 1994; Cochrane 1996; Loyo 1999; Cochrane 2005). Recently, this attention in the central bank’s balance sheet has been magnified in academic researches since the Quantitative Easing initiated by some countries after the financial crisis.... [tags: Monetary policy, Central bank, Inflation]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Check Allahabad Bank Account Balance Enquiry Via SMS and Missed Call The Allahabad bank is most familiar and leading bank in the country of India. And this bank was found in the year of 24th Aril 1865 through the group of Europeans at the city of Allahabad in India. At that occasion structured industry, banking and trade started taking shape in India. It is the oldest nationalized bank with the rich knowledge in extending different banking solutions to its valued clients since 1865.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Online banking, Credit union]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- In Singapore, you will have to open your company bank account once you have incorporated it. In this article, we will guide you on how to open a small and medium company bank account. The following list of things is the requirements you must have when opening the company bank account: 1. Company account opening application form from a reputable bank 2. One Certified True Copy of E-Certificate of Incorporation 3. Copy of Singapore NRIC/Passport and Residential Address Proof of signatories, directors, and ultimate beneficial owners 4. One Certified True Copy of the Company’s Business Profile from ACRA 5. One Certified True Copy of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&AA) 6.... [tags: bank, debit card, balance]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- In this paper, we review the balance sheet provided or XY Bank and cover the differences between a company and a bank’s balance sheet. Additionally we highlight why some of the balance sheet figures are what they are and look at loans and securities and cash levels held at the bank. Balance Sheet of XY Bank Analysis To understand why a bank’s balance sheet will be different to a commercial (non-financial) company’s balance sheet we first need to define what information a balance sheet provides.... [tags: Asset, Balance sheet, Liability]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Four perspective of Balanced Scorecard is very useful tool to measure the performance of any business. In this discussion, I analyze the performance of Astro Bank using balance scorecard methodology. i. Customer Perspective Clients ' worries have a tendency to fall into four classifications: time, quality, execution and administration, and expense. Lead time measures the time needed for the organization to address its clients ' issues (Kaplan, 1996). For existing items, lead time can be measured from the time the organization gets a request to the time it actually conveys the item or administration to the client.... [tags: Strategic management, Balanced scorecard]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- In simple words, Banking can be defined as the business activity of accepting and protection money owned by other individuals and entities, and then giving out this money in order to earn a profit. However, with the channel of time, the activities covered by banking business have widened and now various other services are also offered by banks. The banking services these days include issuance of debit and credit cards, providing safe custody of valuable items, lockers, ATM services and online transfer of funds across the country / world .In Lebanon there is two types of bank ,local bank and foreign bank.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Finance, Financial services]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- The table below gives complete details of progress in banking services due to the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). Particulars Progress March 2014 March 2015 April 2014-... [tags: Bank, Fractional-reserve banking, Cheque]
1498 words (4.3 pages)
- The balance of payment is usually associated with the exchange rates since the time the international trade came into action. The exchange rate affects the improvement or the deterioration of the trade balance depending on the currency valuation and adjustments. The Bank for International Settlement (BIS) is responsible for coordination of the global central bank survey to get the information concerning the size and structure of the foreign exchange (FE) and over-the-counter (OTC) progress of the market.... [tags: Balance, China]
514 words (1.5 pages)