In society, abortion and many other issues have taken over the economy. As seen on T.V., commercials about abortion are continuously screening along with the craze on social media as well. In addition, when discussing this topic, I plea to the nation as pro-life. Every second of every day, there are impregnated women who visit clinics to abort an innocent child. How would you feel if you didn’t get a chance at life for a selfish reason? Therefore, the mothers of these unborn miracles are punishing life due to their guilt of not being able to face the world with a child. The intention of these women who commit such a horrible crime due to embarrassment to the world, not being able to face their parents or spouses, or just doing it because they’re too lazy to change their current lifestyles, makes my skin crawl with disappointment.
As abortion effects the child, it also effects the mother in a numerous amount of ways as well. As a result, 140,000 women a year encounter medical complications from abortion. These medical problems contain issues such as less chance of future pregnancy, ovarian cancer, infections, and urination issues. According to the Louisiana Department of Health, women who have had a first full-term pregnancy at an early age, are less likely to encounter the risks of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and endometrial cancer. However, as women age along with having more than one child, the rate of the cancers increases. The point is, women who become pregnant with a child; therefore, choose to abort them lose a protective benefit. As there are physical risks of abortion, there are also mental risks as well. Women who choose to abort a child may not at first think the situation over. For example, what will the s...
... middle of paper ...
...hink about what there actually doing when they make the decision to abort their child. Like I said before, there are clearly other options out there which do not include murdering innocent blood. As a team, we all women can stand up and fight for the right for abortion to eventually come to an end. Additionally, all abortion does is cause deep heartache and disappointment to the one who committed such crime. In the end, I feel as if no one in truly understands the disturbance this act eventually causes to the women in the world. Women lose confidence in themselves; therefore, they result in living a miserable life. As stated previously, abortion causes serious health threats and is a sin in the eyes of the Lord. We, as human beings, should continue to promote human life instead of not giving one a chance. Let’s all be able to stand as one in fighting to end abortion!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abortion In society, abortion and many other issues have taken over the economy. As seen on T.V., commercials about abortion are continuously screening along with the craze on social media as well. In addition, when discussing this topic, I plea to the nation as pro-life. Every second of every day, there are impregnated women who visit clinics to abort an innocent child. How would you feel if you didn’t get a chance at life for a selfish reason. Therefore, the mothers of these unborn miracles are punishing life due to their guilt of not being able to face the world with a child.... [tags: Pregnancy, Human, Abortion, Cancer]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- Morals are defined as, “A person’s standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.” However, I believe morals are not absolute, and they tend to change from time to time. Also, depending on the society, religion or place origin, peoples’ morals may vary. According to the United Nations, world population reached seven billion on October 31 of 2011, which means that there are seven millions different brains that have different beliefs and behaviors. I am originally from Mexico, and was raised there until I was thirteen years old.... [tags: Human, Religion, Abortion, Pregnancy]
713 words (2 pages)
- Looking at the current laws pertaining to abortion in the countries which have legalized it, we find they are diverse based on varying reasons, but all the abortion is performed in these counties is based on safe procedures. However, around forty-four million abortions occur each year in the world (Sedgh et al. 625). The safety of abortion and the post-abortion effects have been a great concern in society. Actually, the abortion is never safe; it is even more dangerous than childbirth. Although it can be easily accomplished by using medication or surgery, the physical complications, emotional side effects and social impacts are always come along with millions of women who have undergone abor... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Cervix]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Abortion is saying an end to pregnancy. Sometimes this is called ‘termination of pregnancy. It can either be done by talking pills or surgical. Different countries have different laws for abortion, some calls it illegal while others call it legal. Canada and USA are one of those few countries that allow women to have abortion. Afghanistan, Iran, and many middle eastern countries says no to abortion. Individuals in a society also are divided into two categories; 1) those who agree with the abortion and those who disagree with abortion.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Childbirth, Fertility]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Abortion Should abortion be legal in today’s society. Abortion, the act of terminating a living fetus inside a womb, is a very powerful major social problem in the world today. Many controversies arise on this issue. The presidential election even participates in the debate of abortion. Republicans are very against abortion, while democrats are very pro-choice. In the world, it is easy to come across many different opinions of the issue of this topic. Many people, the pro-life believers, believe making abortion legal is the humane choice.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Birth control]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Abortion provides women the opportunity to choose between pregnancy. Many individuals find abortion to be beneficial on account of their financial status in life, among other factors such as single mothers who cannot afford a child and people who are unfit or unable to support a child. This topic pins individuals against each other in every corner of the world. Many see it as immoral, while others oppose the issue due to their religion. Supporters of pro-life more often than not are influenced by their religious views on the issue; as a result, those who oppose it, often try to force and push their beliefs onto others.... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade, Pregnancy, Pro-choice]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- “Abortion is defined as the expulsion of the human fetus prematurely (that is, before it is capable of surviving outside the womb” (Ryrie 1974). In today’s society, abortion is a highly diverse and debated topic in politics and religion. This paper will show how Christianity interprets and handles the moral dilemma of abortion in today’s society versus how it was handled in the past and how it may evolve in the future. Abortions have been around since ancient times, the first one dating back to the Egyptian era, around 1500 BC (Gorman 55).... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Roe v. Wade, Catholic Church]
1492 words (4.3 pages)
- Abortion Many do not understand the abortion in today 's society. Dozens of human lives are being thrown away. Abortion is wrong because fetuses feel pain, life begins at conception, Abortion is murder, Abortions reduce the number of and adoptable babies, and Selective abortion based on genetic abnormalities is discrimination. Abortion is a tricky subject because there is really no middle ground, a person is for abortion, pro-choice, or against abortion, pro life, to fully understand abortion you have to know some of the statistics and background.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Childbirth]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- In the world today that abortion takes place every second of every day. Abortion is a big topic in this generation because of have uncontrolled hormones the miss connection of love and responsibility and what it brings to the table. They lack to fully understand the presents and laws to childhood care because yet they are still children themselves. When we misuse this we tend to fall into wrong decision making of abortion. Abortion ties into what some say the killing of a human life. We fail to realize the fact of when does life begin.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- The topic of abortion is one of the most controversial topics affecting our society. The disagreement between for and against abortion has caused hundreds of fights that have even resulted in death. Regardless of what many individuals may accept, fetus removal is not right or off. It is a matter of individual assessment. Consequently, each one side can say with assurance that alternate isn't right. Accordingly the inquiry remains; should premature birth be lawful. Though many people may disagree on this fact that only legalized abortion is the only way woman’s still have their right.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1654 words (4.7 pages)