The LMS students are provided with many resources. They receive Google chrome books that they use within all of their classes. Teachers have a Weebly website, Google classroom, and their own personal website with different info...
... middle of paper ...
...an answer to one of her question, if the student know she’d explain it more and then move on to another question. After the lesson and the students broke up into groups or to do independent work, she would walk over to the student and make sure they understand everything and if anything is bothering him or her. One student was consistently coming to class five minutes after the late bell rings. A particular time, Kayla came late then proceeded to fool around in the beginning of class so Mrs. Coyle asked why she always shows up to class late. Kayla kept making excuses and seemed like she didn’t care about coming to her math class. Mrs. Coyle took her aside and sternly and said “I think we have to have a conversation after this. This is unacceptable. You know parent conferences are coming up.” Scared, Kayla walked away and immediately paid attention the rest of class.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Miss Lexie Elizabeth Kosanovic Schooling Mount de Chantal (kindergarten - second grade) St. Michael’s Parish School (third grade - eighth grade) Wheeling Central Catholic High School (ninth grade - present) High School Clubs/Activities Book Club (9th grade) Spanish Club (9th grade - present) Math Field Day Club (9th grade - present) Drama Club (9th grade - present) Choir (9th grade - 11th grade) Peer Ministry (9th grade - present) Teens for Life (9th grade - present) We Stop Hate Club (9th grade - present) High School Ambassador (9th grade - present) High School Choir Member (9th grade - present) Extra Curricular Activities Dance Oglebay Institute School of Dance (2007 - pre... [tags: High school, Educational years]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- During the summer before starting high school, many incoming Freshmen are hit with nerves. They’re nervous about the upperclassmen, how to fit in socially and, most importantly, the level of difficulty of the subjects in high school compared to middle school academics. Well here’s a newsflash – it’s different; it’s harder. In order to succeed academically, you have to study well. In order to study well, you have to build amazing study habits. In order to build amazing study habits, you have to read the rest of this and apply it to your life.... [tags: High school, Homework, Study skills, 2005 singles]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- Everything a child hears, sees, watches, eats and drinks affects them. The most important of all is the environment a child grows up in. The environment they grow up in shapes a child’s personality and behavior. For most children they do not have a choice but to grow up in the environment of a day care. Some children have no choice but to go to day care, because it’s a parent’s only choice. The children would wake up every day and leave their mother to go to daycare for more than eight hours a day.... [tags: Day care, Childcare, Psychology, Babysitting]
2828 words (8.1 pages)
- Should High Schools have a Four Day School Week. High Schools for years have debated over the conflict of whether they should have a four day school week instead of a five day school week. They have deciphered through the pros and cons to determine which would be the more effective and more promising for their school, teachers and students. Many schools have made the change from a five day school week to a four day school week, but many are still on the fence as to what would be best. High schools should consider having a four day school week because it benefits the teachers, students, and the school by giving them a break, it’s a financial gain, and it improves learning and teaching.... [tags: High school, Teacher, Education, School]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- Did you ever think how you came succeed in your career or future. When I was fifteen years old, one day I was getting out of my school that was not too far from my house in Mexico. I live in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. It’s just besides Hidalgo. When I enter to my house I saw a bunch of things out and a suitcase. I think that my family and I we´re going to vacation. But not. My mom told me to order my things because I will go to United States to study. And my life will start in that day. The first day of school I wake up so excited.... [tags: Debut albums, English-language films, 2006 albums]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- Eternal Journey After the dog days of summer, it was finally the first day of school. I was super excited about being a fourth grade student. One of the biggest reasons for this excitement was being able to take an English course for the first time. My cousin, Mehmet, was an English teacher and he taught me some basic words and forms of English during the summer, so I was feeling ready to learn English at school. I was surprised when I saw Mr. Tayfun in our class, because he was our math teacher and it was supposed to be English class.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, United Kingdom]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- Essay Topic A When I first moved to the small town of Spring, Texas from London, England my life was thrown into turmoil. For the 11 years that I had spent living in England it seemed as though everything had a tendency to fall into place, as if my life was a perfect game of Tetris. But after leaving behind everything I had ever known; all of my friends, family, and the environments that I had become so accustomed to and moving to the United States, the pieces began to no longer fit together. After my first day of middle school, I was quickly made aware of just how out of place I was.... [tags: High school, Secondary school, College]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- Phoebe fell haphazardly into friendship with Allison on the first day of high school. She had been walking confidently in the direction of her next class. Shortly finding herself at the main office, she quickly realized she was completely lost. Unable to recognize a single face in the flocks of students flapping past down the corridor, and left with no other option, she summoned the courage to ask someone for help. Noticing another four-eyed girl, inconvenienced as she was with big stupid glasses on her face, Phoebe spluttered out an awkward, yet enthusiastic greeting, and babbled about directions to the science labs.... [tags: College, High school, Education]
1641 words (4.7 pages)
- Having a four-day school week is an ambitious proposal intended to help students work load. Those in favor of this shift believe that it will allow for more study time, and more time to go over the lessons for the week. Truthfully it will just add time onto the eight-hour school day a student already endures. As much as officials want to believe that a four-day week would provide more time to focus on the lesson it would only make students more exhausted. Kathleen Kingsbury reveals that “Parents also worry their children won’t have the time – or the energy – for after-school activities.” (3).... [tags: Education, Teacher, High school, College]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- When I was assigned to do my service hour, I choose a school based on the distance from where I work. The area is a predominant African American community so the students were majority black. I was a little afraid to do the service hour in the school because of my past experience with a school with majority African American students. They were rude and very disrespectful and difficult to control so I couldn’t maintain a structure classroom. On May 22,2015, my first day at Norland Elementary School I was assign to Mrs.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Martin Luther King]
748 words (2.1 pages)