Grow room lights are a very important element when it comes to the indoor growing process. The Galaxyhydro UFO is a high power energy saving grow light. The light itself produces ultraviolet and infrared rays and has the function of sterilization. This meaning it doesn 't run as bright as other led lights, but doesn 't reduce the quality of the light. The light casing is made of a heat aluminum that keeps the light 80% cooler than high intensity discharge lights. Dimensions for this particular light are 10.7x10.7x2.4 inches and is a great choice for your hydroponic set up.
If your grow room is fairly smaller, the good news is that grow lights come in many different shapes and sizes. The Grow Buddy is a pretty compact but useful grow light for those smaller grow rooms. This led grow light only puts out 2-17 watts of electricity making it more energy efficient by using 25% to 80% less energy than most led lights. The Grow Buddy also runs cool putting out less heat without a fancy cooling system that requires a bunch of maintenance. If you do have a smaller grow room this is a great option and is usually quite in expensive.
Panel led lights are a good option for a elaborate hydroponic set up. The King full spectrum led grow light is a panel light that is very energy efficient. This light like the Galaxyhydro uses a heat aluminum making it 80% cooler th...
... middle of paper ...
...ght from TaoTronics is no exception. Each one of these lights has 25 leds giving it good coverage over plants making them grow faster and stronger. This grow light does not put off heat and last twenty times longer than the average led grow light. The LED lights TaoTronics are environmentally friendly and do not contain mercury. Taotronics is high quality, affordable and great for grow rooms.
If you are are a serious grower and don 't mind spending a good amount on your hydroponic set up, then behold the Advance Platinum P450. This beast of an LED has the highest out put per watt of any other grow light out there making it the best for grow rooms. The Advanced Platinum P450 two high speed fans and an upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks. The dimensions of this light are 4.5ft x 4ft. The Advanced Platinum P450 is the right light for the most serious of grow rooms.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- During the summer before starting high school, many incoming Freshmen are hit with nerves. They’re nervous about the upperclassmen, how to fit in socially and, most importantly, the level of difficulty of the subjects in high school compared to middle school academics. Well here’s a newsflash – it’s different; it’s harder. In order to succeed academically, you have to study well. In order to study well, you have to build amazing study habits. In order to build amazing study habits, you have to read the rest of this and apply it to your life.... [tags: High school, Homework, Study skills, 2005 singles]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- Today, Best Buy advertises using a “Low Price Guarantee” (Best Buy, 2013). They will match prices on qualifying products if the consumer finds a lower price elsewhere (Best Buy, 2013). Best Buy claims to be the “world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with store in the U.S., Canada, China and Mexico” (Best Buy, 2013). That being said, they are the 10th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada (Best Buy, 2013). Their loyalty program, Best Buy Reward Zone, is ranked among the best of its kind (Best Buy, 2013).... [tags: Case Study]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Anyone who works with, has, or has ever been around children knows how true the saying ‘children are like sponges’ is. Children are influenced by everything; parents, peers, teachers, and most importantly their home life. Influences from their environment can affect them positively and negatively, however if the child is affected negatively that does not mean the child cannot overcome that obstacle. Many people think how a child will turn out is based on their genes and biological make up or nature, however I believe that nurture is really what influences the way a child develops through-out their life.... [tags: Childhood, Developmental psychology, Life, Biology]
803 words (2.3 pages)
- Current and Future Goals Growing up, goals change dramatically. A five-year olds goal is to get the coloring page done. As people go through school, goals obviously change. A freshman’s goal may be to learn the school so he or she doesn’t get lost. Seniors goals grow to finding where they will spend the next four years or what kind of career they will grow upon. Then, of course goals continue to change as people get older and enter into different stages of life. In this essay, I am going to talk about how my goals in different aspects of my life and how they have transformed, what they are currently, and what they may turn into in the future.... [tags: High school, College, Goal, American football]
1135 words (3.2 pages)
- Unilever in India Case Problem Definition: As a massive provider of consumer goods in India, Hindustan Lever Limited (HLL), is attempting to penetrate the rural markets where there is a massive opportunity for growth. HLL’s current operating sectors are becoming increasingly competitive and crowded. Their best opportunities now lie in developing new markets and rising to the top of that market. They are attempting to do this with a program for developing entrepreneurs, named Shaktis. Met with initial success the program now needs to grow without increasing costs.... [tags: Business Case Study]
1247 words (3.6 pages)
- My Learning: Past, Present, and Future When you step back and look at the big picture of life, you will notice that the concept of learning plays an essential role in it. What you learn and how you learn is your key to life success and it can open a multitude of doors for you along the way. Learning, however, is routine and much like other activities that are routine such as brushing your teeth or eating meals, you begin to think less and less about what you are doing or how you have been doing it.... [tags: Learning, Education, Intelligence, Grade]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- A Case Study of Urban Nairobi A Case Study of q A developing world city q Urban growth in an economically developing country q Housing problems and strategies in an economically developing country Why is there migration to Nairobi. The Urban Pulls to the city q Good employment prospects q Tall beautiful buildings q Good cheap communications q Good public utilities-water, electricity, hospitals q Smart clean people q Centre of Kenya q Recreational facilities q Good shopping facilities q Self-advancement q Enjoyable social life.... [tags: Papers]
451 words (1.3 pages)
- Netflix Case Study The video rental industry began with brick and mortar store that rented VSH tape. Enhanced internet commerce and the advent of the DVD provided a opportunity for a new avenue for securing movie rentals. In 1998 Netflix headquartered in Los Gatos California began operations as a regional online movie rental company. While the firm demonstrated that a market for online rentals existed, it was not financially successfully. Netflix lost over $11 million in 1998 and as a result significantly changed the business model in 2000.... [tags: Netflix Business Analysis ]
1320 words (3.8 pages)
- Business to Business Marketing Case Study Ask the average case-bred business school student about revolutionary marketers, and you'll most likely hear about Amazon, Dell, and perhaps Saturn—all companies that turned industries on their ears by dumping the conventional business model and taking an entirely different approach. Some might mention IBM or Intel, two companies that transformed their businesses and successfully resuscitated their brands. But there's a new case on the block, one so inspiring it may match the popularity and instructional value found in these other notable examples.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis]
1986 words (5.7 pages)
- Introduction Special education is the practice of educating students with disabilities in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs . It is an important aspect of the education system as it gives children with special needs an opportunity to learn the best they can at their own pace and makes sure that all the needs of these children are met, but is it really beneficial for the child to be isolated in these classrooms . Special education classrooms affect both the child emotionally and academically in both good and bad ways.... [tags: Special education, Education, Resource room]
1996 words (5.7 pages)