Think about growing up in life and you are about to move out and the whole time you are scared at the fact that you think you are going to fail at life and everything is going to go down hill. Well, after thinking a long time about a fear that I might have, I found out that this is a fear I have and this is something that makes me think and makes me not want to grow up and want to stay young.
In high school my senior year, I could take as many electives as I wanted to take as long as I had the proper requirements already met for graduation. I was reading through my choices of classes I can take and I chose adult living class and a advanced placement(AP) photography class. The adult living and photography class was fun, I enjoyed being in this class. This fear has started to develope when I was in an adult living class, we were learning about things that will help me out in my future. In this class the teacher is suppose to help prepare me for important things I need to know when I grow up and move out. One day the teacher made us do a project throughout the week and the project was pretty much about my career and how much mone...
... middle of paper ...
...hinking about the good that I have done in that day instead of bad, finding ways that can help me through life helps me out by relieving stress off of my back. Which in return, will make my life happier.
I hope that when I get out in the real world and live on my own, I will end up overcoming this fear and notice that it wasn’t as scary as it seems now. Doing this project not only did I think more about the fear I have and how I got it, but it made me think about the different levels of fear, how I live with the fear, and how it started. Fear impacts everyone 's life differently and having a fear isn 't bad, it is a natural thing people get. Just talking about a fear might help others out, or getting the fear out by writing it down and thinking about fear in more detail. If you have a fear, sit and think of ways that you can overcome your fear and how it started.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the last couple of years I’ve had the privilege to work with remarkable students of all ages. I obtained my first teaching job in 2015 just after graduating Cum Laude from the University of Cincinnati. It was soon after I began my career as a kindergarten teacher in a private school. Prior to my kindergarten teaching I student taught various grade levels; pre-school, kindergarten, and third grade. While each of these experiences were diverse, they all shared something in common, inclusion. During my student teaching my junior and senior year I was able to have the opportunity to work with students with disabilities.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Need]
1049 words (3 pages)
- The nature of teacher and learner interactions of this approach stems from the foundation that every person teaches one another and that everything in life teaches. The formal teacher of the educational event is the facilitator of knowledge and conversation, yet is not the only authority on the topic. Everyone carries knowledge and can learn from one another through sharing authority. As Halverson states, “teachers dealing with youth and adults need to be clarifiers of the faith, lifting up dilemmas, encouraging thought, and being open to many viewpoints” (31).... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, High school]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- A Teacher to Remember Whenever I would walk into my high school, it was almost always the same scene; students gathered in their groups of friends catching up from the last time they saw each other, and often our principles standing just inside the lobby drinking their morning coffee and greeting students as they arrived. However, as I walked into my high school on that very first day of my sophomore year, what I also noticed was that some students were already complaining about a teacher they had that trimester, and it made me wonder why.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, School]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- The Future is On Our Shoulders The future of American depends on the children of this nation; to make smart, and responsible, adults we must start at the beginning of their learning experience. The reason I would like to be a part of this process is because I look around, and I myself see kids disrespecting their elders like it is no big deal, and I hope to help them. The career I am considering would be elementary school teacher, and the reasons behind this would be qualities of a teacher, helping the future of America, and promote academic diversity.... [tags: School, Teacher, Education, History of education]
1040 words (3 pages)
- When originally created, teacher unions were a noble cause meant to prevent teachers from being taken advantage of. Fight from the beginning, teachers unions and schools have been in conflict over several issues. Now though, as a result schools’ eagerness to cut costs, along with the union’s unwillingness to allow teachers to be fired, the student is becoming collateral damage. This conflict that exists between the teachers unions and school administration must be resolved through mediation, focus on students, and stronger laws to prevent teachers suing districts.... [tags: Education, Teacher's Tenure]
1807 words (5.2 pages)
- Most kids are asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” As a kid, the sky was the limit, and growing up was an eternity away. I never put much thought into what I’d grow up to be; I figured I would cross that bridge when I got there. “That bridge” came sooner than expected. During my freshman year of high school, I was asked to write a legacy that answered the following questions: What defines you as a person. What are the most important things in your life. Where do you see yourself in five years.... [tags: Education, Teacher, High school, School]
707 words (2 pages)
- Teacher and student relationships vary from the community, race, and economic status. Most of the students fall under the middle/low economic status are minorities. This is the reality for these students in the United States. Due to their parents limited budget that they have and prefer to spend the money on food, shelter and health rather than sending their kids to private schools, students are faced to become part of the public school system. For the Los Angeles county, LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) is their main system for education.... [tags: High school, Teacher, Education, Public school]
1387 words (4 pages)
- Education and technology have gone hand in hand for decades now, because without education, technology can’t strive and vice versa. While technology has grown and its advances have done great things in our life, education has taken a backseat and has been rather dormant. Technology has done wonderful things, it has put a man on the moon, it has made it capable to mass produce product, and more recently technology has made a reality of self-driving cars. Technology will forever keep advancing and making the world a better place in a multitude of different ways.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, History of education]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- We Must Put an End to Animal Research, Testing, and Experimentation Without animal research, cures for such diseases as typhoid, diphtheria, and polio might never have existed. Without animal research, the development of antibiotics and insulin would have been delayed. Without animal research, many human beings would now be dead. However, because of animal testing, 200,000 dogs, 50,000 cats, 60,000 primates, 1.5 million hamsters, and uncounted millions of rats and mice are experimented upon and die each year, as living fodder for the great human scientific machine.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Essays]
2009 words (5.7 pages)
- God Teacher Essay A God Teacher is someone not just with influence on you, but also someone that has taught you a great lesson. This lesson can be anything as long as it made a difference to you. My God Teacher is my dad because he has taught me many things that have changed my view on life and other people. Although he does not know it, he is the best teacher I will ever have. One lesson my father has taught me is that if I really want something you need to work hard to get. When I was younger and I wanted something really bad my dad would tell me if I really wanted it I would have to save my own money.... [tags: Personal Relationship, narrative]
664 words (1.9 pages)