Most claims are not simple when injuries are involved. Getting proper compensation for serious damage done during a negligent incident can be nearly impossible without the help of a skilled bodily injury lawyer. This is in large part because insurance adjusters work hard to reduce the number and amount of payouts they make. That is their job, and you cannot expect that they are going to treat you fairly if you do not obtain the assistance of an experienced plaintiff attorney.
In a perfect world, no one would fight against victims receiving the funds they need to pay their entire costs. A seasoned accident lawyer knows that true expenses often include lost time from work, reduced physical function, and loss in quality of life when the injuries sustained are severe. However, it seems that the extreme losses surrounding the most serious injuries are the ones that are often fought against the hardest by insurance adjusters. The more financial losses you have suffered from your accident, the more important it is to have a devoted Palm Springs personal injury lawyer representing your best interests.
Without an injury attorney on your side, insurance companies will often try to settle for ridiculously small amounts that barely cover your immediate medical bills. If you find yourself in need of continuing care, physical therapy, or extended time off from work, then you will have to fight a very hard battle to get the monetary award you need. A dedicated plaintiff lawyer in Palm Springs will greatly increase your odds of success while allowing you to relax and focus on your recovery.
When you need a caring, hard-working bodily injury attorney looking out for you, please call Silverthorne Attor...
... middle of paper ...
...r drowning hazards. Children can drown in seconds, and there is often little noise to indicate drowning. This is why it is so very important that adults keep a close eye on children constantly when near any standing water.
Some local attractions in Palm Springs with water features include Indian Canyons Golf Resort, Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort, and Escena Golf Club. Whenever you are outside the home with children, please watch for possible water hazards. Keep in mind that even normally safe areas can experience a buildup of water in puddles, inflatable pools, buckets, or other items that could be deep enough to pose a threat. Any wise accident lawyer will advise that you ensure children are always wearing proper flotation devices when intentionally taking part in water activities and that you watch them constantly when participating in activities near a body of water.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When You Are Searching for the Right Fit We intimately understand just how difficult it can be to suffer through an awful accident. The pain, worry, and stress these types of incidents can cause to victims and their families are severe. Even more, the costs of the medical care needed to recover can cause an overwhelming financial burden to most families. Our law firm is devoted to helping during these situations. We strongly believe that those who have suffered because of someone else’s mistake should never have to deal with a financial catastrophe as a result.... [tags: Injury, Physical trauma, Personal injury]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Insurance Agents Look Out for Their Companies, Not You When speaking with an at-fault party’s insurance agent after an accident, it is easy to get the impression that the representatives are there to help you. However, in reality, that agent is looking for every opportunity to decline or minimize your claim in order to save their company money, as every seasoned Corona plaintiff lawyer can attest. Anything that you say to them will almost certainly be recorded, and your words can come back to haunt you if they can be twisted into implying guilt or dishonesty on your part.... [tags: Injury, Physical trauma, Personal injury, Tort]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- Trusting Insurance Payouts to be Fair Could Cost You The sad truth about insurance agents is that they are out to save their companies money in whatever way they can. That is their job, and they get ahead at work by reducing their payouts. This is really bad news for you if you are someone who has suffered from a negligent party’s mistake. It can be very hard to get fair treatment without a skilled plaintiff attorney on your side. Often, the first contact with the at-fault party’s insurance agent will seem great.... [tags: Injury, Physical trauma, Tort, Personal injury]
1055 words (3 pages)
Different Forms Of Resilience Required With Trauma From Physical Injury Or An Event That Causes Psychological Strain
- In an adverse situation resilience is the key characteristic that allows people to pull through and even thrive despite risks. Resilience is characterised as the ability to bounce back, recover quickly, or the ability to work well and adapt under pressure (Hoppes, 2011). This essay will outline the different forms of resilience required to cope with trauma resulting from physical injury or an event that causes psychological strain. It will also discuss some of the risk and protective factors that contribute to resilience for health professionals and patients.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Patient]
1083 words (3.1 pages)
- ... As stated in the emergency response guide, “Hydrogen sulfide is extremely hazardous. It may be fatal if inhaled or absorbed through the skin. The initial odor can be irritating and deaden your sense of smell.” (ERG2012). These situations are dangerous and have to be treated with extreme caution. When first responders are responding to a call of possible chemical suicide, they have to approach it with extreme caution and be very aware of the situation. Most of the time at these situations, the person attempting to use these chemicals to commit suicide will post some kind of warning for first responders as well as other people.... [tags: kill, injury, equipment, caution]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- Psychology of Communication and Relationship Management Personal Communication Profile Communication is something we do without thinking as it comes naturally. As babies we communicate through sign language. Our hands go out to pick a baby up, the baby soon learns that this language of communication gets results. Crying is another form of attention. As babies age they also learn to talk. They soon learn that saying the correct words along with body language, gets them what they want. Communicating with people I find is my strongest asset and using verbal and nonverbal communication can be testing, but beneficial used in the correct way.... [tags: Communication]
898 words (2.6 pages)
- The Case of Honora Concannon One famous trial held in Co. Clare, reported in the Dublin Evening Post in July 1824, was that of Honora Concannon, a prostitute, for the murder of William Higgins, a beggar from Corofin in Co. Clare. The evidence against her was so strong that the Jury returned a verdict of guilty without leaving the box. Concannon was sentenced to death by hanging. She was placed with a rope around her neck after having severely bitten the executioner.... [tags: Papers]
872 words (2.5 pages)
- Traumatic brain injury or TBI occurs when a child has a head injury that causes damage to the brain. These injuries can be caused from being hit in the head or violently shaken. The results of TBI can change how a person’s brain develops, how they act, move, and think. It can also affect how they learn in school (NICHCY, 2012). TBI can affect the way a child thinks, retains information, attention span, behavior, speech, physical activities (which includes walking), and the way a child learns. Jennifer – Traumatic Brain Injury Student Jennifer is a 9 year old child who was injured while riding her bicycle.... [tags: head injury with damage to the brain]
561 words (1.6 pages)
- Synopsis: The Ethical Dilemma at Northlake case study opens with Frank threatening to blow the whistle on the company’s report that covers the industry’s perspective on the proposed government legislation. Frank works for Amalgamated Forest Products, which has their corporate offices in a small town in Northlake. The company has been experiencing difficult financial times due to the recession, and this has created a hardship in the three small communities where the mills are located. Jim McIntosh, his boss, is irate about Frank threatening to reveal the fabricated numbers and other issues about the report.... [tags: Ethics, Morality, Employment, Stress]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- Expectations Deferred Life is not without a sense of irony. We purposely perform dangerous acts, hoping to be ok and just walk away. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is not a natural act, in fact it is stupid. Jumping out of an airplane when it is pitch black outside has to be the dumbest thing I have ever done. I had preformed this high-wire act on several different occasions, just like clockwork, you jump, land, wipe yourself off and move out. This time was different, it felt different, jumping out of that C-130 aircraft into the deep dark abyss, I felt like I was jumping into the oblivion.... [tags: Personal Experience]
771 words (2.2 pages)