While the main retail products of the Coffee Bean Café are regular coffee, specialty blends, specialty drinks, such as lattes and mocha’s, several types of hot and iced teas, or smoothies and energy drinks. An essential part of its product that will appeal to the present and future customers of The Coffee Bean Café is the atmosphere. The décor and surroundings are very hospitable and tranquil. Wi-Fi will be available to our customers, as well as, appropriate sized tables that allow for socialization and/or to accomplish work. A soft mix of music, determined by the customers’ requests, enhances the atmosphere, as a result, way we try to appeal to everyone’s taste in music and diminish lost customers due to the music choice.
We also offer an additional room that is designated a quiet area for those patrons who prefer a quieter atmosphere, somewhere they can study or conduct a meeting without the music and noise from patron’s conversations. In this space, there are small, comfortable workstations positioned along the walls, two large tables, two medium size tables that can seat four people, additionally there are a few two-person tables suitable for a one on one meeting or study group.
Coffee is available in nearly every fast food chain, gas stations, and especially coffee shops, a form of pure competition, so the atmosphere and quality of the coffee will be competitive advantages. The Coffee Bean Café desires to provide the needs of its customers by giving them a place to relax, get work done, socialize, and enjoy a cup of quality brewed coffee or alternative beverages offered.
With the availability of coffee in many other places, many of which offer a drive through window, we felt th...
... middle of paper ...
... monthly purchase forecast Factors contributing to forecast
January 30 250 $7.00 $52,500.00 Grand opening
February 28 175 $7.00 $34,300.00 Special event for valentine’s day
Cold weather, Short month
March 31 200 $7.00 $43,400.00 Spring begins, warmer weather
April 30 225 $7.00 $47,250.00 Spring break increase in travelers
May 31 250 $7.00 $54,250.00 Memorial day, Indianapolis 500 race
June 30 250 $7.00 $52,500.00 Travel season increased exposure on interstate
July 31 250 $7.00 $54,250.00 Travel season increased exposure on interstate, Brickyard 400 race
August 31 275 $7.00 $59,675.00 School begins increasing college patrons
September 30 225 $7.00 $47,250.00 Football season begins
October 31 225 $7.00 $48,825.00 Fall foliage increase in travelers
November 29 200 $7.00 $40,600.00 Thanksgiving holiday decrees
December 29 175 $7.00 $35,525.00 Christmas expense decrees
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Do you have that one bad habit that you just cant seem to drop. Maybe it’s that one-cup of coffee every morning - often way over priced - but your mornings just wouldn’t be the same without it. Thousands of people around the U.S. seem to have this issue with their Starbucks Coffee; Quality coffee brewed and ready for you at the drive through window, but man does it put a dent in your pocket. Unfortunately for these coffee drinkers, prices are soon to increase. Starbucks is a front-runner in the coffee market of today.... [tags: Coffee, Starbucks, Coffeehouse, Espresso]
1457 words (4.2 pages)
- ... At the beginning, the business was focusing on selling coffee beans. Later on, in 2003, Carole opened her first café “Old Rock” and soon her coffee got Fairtrade certified. Fairtrade certified coffee is a standard qualification for coffee product, which is have to meet the agreed environmental, labor, and developmental standards. Customers pay a little higher price for their coffee to support the coffee farmers in third-world countries. The name of the café was her son’s idea, “Sudbury was built on the rocks”.... [tags: farmer's market, cafe, barista]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- Starbucks is a premium coffee retailer, which started in 1971. It is established in 70 countries all over the world. Starbucks has revolutionized the coffee market by selling expensive and high quality coffee. It has marketed itself as a third place between home and work. They select the locations in such a way that Starbucks is on their way to work and while coming back home from work. Starbucks purchases beans from Latin America, Africa, and Asia and roasts high-quality whole bean coffees and sells them, along with handcrafted coffee, ready-to-drink beverages, tea beverages and a variety of fresh food items, through company-operated retail stores.... [tags: Coffee, Supply chain management, Starbucks]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- Costa Coffee , is a company that is founded in 1995 by an italian brothers (Sergio Costa & Bruno Costa) in England. They first started as a Coffee Bean wholesale business , catering to the needs of local cafes and coffee houses. With their Italian background and experience in mixed roasted coffee beans that Sergio learnt in Parma, Italy, The Costa brothers gradually established their own unique style of roasting coffee beans. They go through a low temperature , slowly roasting the coffee beans, so that the final product has a fragrant and bitter less taste.... [tags: Coffee, Coffeehouse, Starbucks, Coffee roasting]
2554 words (7.3 pages)
- Starbucks has been a critical icon in the coffee culture of America, formed in 1983 as the result of founder and CEO Howard Schultz deciding to replicate Italy’s coffee culture in America. The idea was that Starbucks would be the third place alongside home and work that society would frequent daily. Starbucks today has more than 19,000 stores in 62 countries around the world and as a result has a considerable amount of opportunities to seize. It has not been easy however, as cultural barriers have proven to be Starbuck’s biggest obstacle despite amazing quality.... [tags: Coffee, Starbucks, Drink, Coffee culture]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- 1.0 Company Profile Caf. Expresso, as the first mover in the coffeehouse marketplace, which has expanded quickly and become one of the ?big three. players in the global coffee shops chain. However, recently this company is continuously facing a lot of problems in terms of its staff, easy-copied business model and product range, resulting this company lost its leading position to the number three. Therefore, its adjusted visionary goal is ?return Caf. Expresso to the number one position in the marketplace.... [tags: Wall Street Crash of 1929, Stock market, Coffee]
3234 words (9.2 pages)
- Starbucks: The Growth of Café culture As I walk into the Northern Pacific Coffee Company, a local café, I am greeted with a smile and casually asked, “Hey, what have you been up to?” I enjoy a short conversation with the café owner or one of the baristas, as I wait for the gourmet coffee or tea that I ordered. By the time I reach a table to sit down and relax with my beverage, I’ve already experienced several short conversations with some of the other regulars. I learn much of the local news and discuss art or social issues with a few people.... [tags: Starbucks, Coffeehouse, Coffee, Espresso]
1205 words (3.4 pages)
- Question 1(a) Executive Summary My company plan is open a small cafe in CBD. My Café will be located on the West Street, Near Auckland University. Because mostly students visit café for food, entertainment and coffee and they enjoy some time with their friends. So my café fulfill students all needs and provide opportunities to enjoy with friends and colleagues. The name of my café is star bean cafe. Every year approximate 50,000 to 80,000 student and 10, 0,000 visitor are entered in New Zealand so that my main goal are those students and as well as local people and commercial people.... [tags: Marketing, Coffee, Strategic management, Drink]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Target Markets: The specific markets that are targeted include college students, punk rockers, risk takers, and those seeking fun foods/ beverages. These specific segments are the best targets because rad coffee specializes in making ‘rad’ coffee. Their logo depicts a skull drinking coffee and the walls of their restaurant are covered in posters of punk bands and monsters. These qualities are most attractive to twenty year olds that enjoy a thrilling atmosphere along with their caffeine. Since Rad Coffee just opened in October 2016, their target markets have not yet had a chance to change over time.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Punk rock, Tea]
708 words (2 pages)
- Starbucks Coffee Company The world without coffee is such a tasteless world. Nowadays, coffee is consumed all over the world, and it is also one of the most crucial product in world trade. Coffee not only helps people relieve stress, but also makes them feel happier. Many customers, including officers, workers, and students get attracted to coffee due to its unique taste. As a result, more coffee shops are opened every day in this country. There are a lot of well-known coffee shops in America, namely, Dunkin Pumpkin, Cafe Du Monde, Four Barrel Coffee, and so on.... [tags: Starbucks, Coffee, Coffeehouse, Espresso]
2252 words (6.4 pages)