Thank you for considering our senior living placement - training program. The best way to take advantage of one of the most profitable businesses in the ever-expanding senior living industry.
Consolidating our years of experience and knowledge we get you from start-up to running your own placement business. Saving you the learning curve of what works and importantly what does not. Getting you to great profits asap!
Why Is This a Perfect Business?
Placement services are paid a premium referral fee by senior communities to locate, match and place residents with them. With no dependence on location, inventory, employee’s, or large overhead. This business allows you to start-up without the time and burden to recover a large initial investment.
While providing a much-needed service FREE to clients and their families! You will save them time, money, and frustration.
As a bonus, you will be making a huge difference in their lives. It is a confusing process to find the ‘right’ assisted living for a loved one. Usually needed in a time of crisis, making it an emotional and overwhelming task. You can reduce this stress and provide the compassion you would give your own family.
What Is Senior Living Placement?
It is a simple, but effective business model. Taking each client’s unique scenario, you match requirements of area, budget, care and amenities with their best senior living options. Providing objective and comprehensive information on:
• Assisted Living
• Residential Care Homes
• Independent Living
• Memory Care
Why Senior Living Placement vs. Other Businesses?
The need for assistive living is anticipated to double over the next 15 years. With one of the highest ‘net’ in...
... middle of paper ...
.... Our training will give you all the information, tools, and skills to build and market your services for multiple streams of residual clients.
How do I obtain my employees?
You may work differently, but we have only used independent contractors (Advisors / Marketing Salespeople). With the income potential, you will find more seeking a position with your company and we offer several suggestions for your growth.
Can I start it in a home office?
Some may recommend an office for a professional image. We personally have never had anyone come to our offices. If face to face meeting are needed, (clients, referral sources, facilities) we always found it easier to go to them.
If you prefer an office ‘Regus’ www.regus.com and executive suites like them offer great rates on flexible term office space. Rates starting as low as $300 per month, furnished, including utilities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- To the untrained eye, franchise and business opportunity investments look pretty much the same. Both invite you to purchase a package of goods and services and business concepts. Both offer you the chance to capitalize on a business idea that has already proved to be successful. Both provide some training, handholding and access to a valuable marketplace. In reality, though, there are huge differences between the two concepts. While these fundamental distinctions sometimes appear subtle, detecting and understanding them can help you protect yourself when you take the plunge into your new business.... [tags: Franchise Business]
1881 words (5.4 pages)
- Given $500,000, I would choose to invest in a Subway franchise. Apart from being a personal fan of Subway, the franchise offers attractive benefits and support for franchisees, with surprisingly low startup costs for the largest restaurant chain in the world. Considering that Subway has been franchising since 1974, it naturally has a well-established system of support for franchisees. There are over 21,000 Subway franchisees already who took the leap and made an investment, because they realized the potential for growth.... [tags: Franchising, Franchise, Fast food, Business model]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- In business, you take many risks some you will fail and some you will succeed, when you do succeed you will make a huge profit. You can either choose to build a business from scratch or choose an existing business that you will choose to branch off of. If you do choose to branch off from an existing business that act would be called franchising. A franchise has very little risk since you are creating from an existing business, but just like every business, there are several things that you must do before you can receive your franchise.... [tags: Franchising, Franchise, Want, Franchises]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- Table Of Contents • Introduction • Background: Some Important Facts about Franchising • The Good News: Advantages of Owning a Franchise • The Bad News: Disadvantages of Owning a Franchise • Conclusion Around 45% of all retail sales in Canada are generated by franchised businesses (Canadian Franchise Association, 2014) McDonald 's® is an example of a franchising company. Franchises play a major role in their company Introduction Starting your own business can be an overwhelming experience, especially for those without a business background.... [tags: Franchising, Franchise]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- Our research topic is – “The process and advantages of purchasing a franchise business rather than starting your own business.” It is quite evident that business owners, that are not very well known of the competitive industry in the market, choose to side with buying a franchise to understand how a certain business runs. They use this experience and grow there on otherwise business owners use their gained expertise from franchise experience and implement them in the new business. In contrary, there are examples of businesses that choose to establish their own business without getting any help from any parent company and find success with zero support.... [tags: Business, Small business, Franchising, Property]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- Not having to answer to a corporate boss is the dream of many and the flexibility that owning a business franchise creates provides this option. Success is not reached by simply creating a business, however. The level of success is measured by the size and efficiency of the business. Business growth is the driving force of the economy. The additional jobs and revenues created when a business expands allow the economy to grow at exponential rates. One of the fastest and most popular ways to increase the size of a business is to turn it into a franchise, which can then be purchased by individuals.... [tags: Business, Marketing]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- The four available business ventures for this paper are. 1. Specialty high-end flooring contractor: will install all floor types (imported tile, granite, marble, hard wood, and carpeting) as part of new construction or remodeling. 2. Pilates Studio Franchise: individuals can take classes or work out on their own. 3. Sports Bar Franchise: individuals can watch multiple sporting events on large screen TV’s. 4. Global Computer Consultant: assist corporations and individuals in setting up computer networks.... [tags: Business Franchise]
870 words (2.5 pages)
- When it comes to the term “Tim Hortons,” what comes to the average person’s mind might have a lot to do with which generation you grew up in. If you had grown up in the 1960’s and were a big hockey fan, you would probably match the name Tim Horton as the legendary defenseman who lead the Toronto Maple Leafs to four Stanley Cups. You even may match the name to the exotic De Tomaso Pantera, which was given to Horton as a one year signing bonus by the Buffalo Sabres, which Horton later died in during a high speed crash.... [tags: Toronto Maple Leafs, Stanley Cup]
1051 words (3 pages)
- What Is a Franchise. Franchising is a form of business in which the owner, or franchiser, gives license to distribute products, services or methods of business to affiliated dealers, franchisees. In many cases franchisees are given exclusive access to a particular geographical area. The franchiser usually mandates uniform symbols, trademarks and standardized services. Thirty years ago franchising was a revolutionary new technology - a new and better way - a new and better way to retail goods, food products and services to the consumers.... [tags: essays research papers]
582 words (1.7 pages)
- Articles of Franchise What Is Franchising The term franchise covers a wide range of arrangements under which the owner of a product, process, service or even just a name (e.g. sportsman) will issue a license to make or use something in exchange for some form of payment Here are some various types of franchise businesses (which are common to business format franchise): Ø A license to a manufacture a certain product within a certain territory and over a given period of time, have access to any secret process this involves and the use of its brand name in exchange for royalty on the sales.... [tags: Papers]
9419 words (26.9 pages)