The purpose of this research study is to provide information to qualify if this would support or not support the hypothesis. The hypothesis in this study would be would virtual reality be an effective procedure to obtain and proceed onto other soldier’s or veterans. Is it more successful and resourceful than to do regular military training strategy? Virtual reality is a computer system programming to observe through another aspect of the researcher to testify if it’s effective, and would it help cope the same or in a better level for the military people. The variables being tested would be the independent and dependent variable. The cause of the issue of what’s being tested such as perceptions how it’s viewed, the web training technique, the age, the gender, and in comparison as to the outcome of the study which would be the results if, it is effective.
(Samsudin, Khairulanuar, Rafi, Ahmad, Ali Mohamad+, 2014) Through the analytical strategy the researchers would gather their data to analyze the outcome of the results. Some would be a set of statistical (MANOVA) study as to determine the relationship based on detecting the treatment vs. the time factors. So from that observation would go on from the initial test then follows on to an improvement set of data. Another concept that was gathered through observation a complex theoretical understanding of definitions of what’s being tested in addition, and the more practical implementation aspects of definitions. The theoretical theory would show the elements such as, constructivist, endogenous, exogenous, and dialectical. On the other hand the practical defines with essential features, interactive, instructive, and a supportive one. This ...
... middle of paper ...
...t variables were the environment, route, order of the presentation, and finally, the dependent variables that were the environmental appraisal (questionnaires, comments, associations). The purpose will be to test the effectiveness if this would support if virtual reality applications can help soldier’s improve their performance through their behavioral and cognitive state of mind. The visualization would fall into their cognitive map representation of where everything falls. Then there would be a repetition of rehearsal to seek if they can perform the same as to in the virtual reality model. In addition, the study was able to assess both mind and visualizing figures, and maintaining everything in order. This observation was to identify what they see as they confront them, and how they perceive the environment if it influences, or cause an effect on their performance.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Augmented Reality is better than virtual reality for treatment of human psychological Introduction Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are now popular in the general audience as well as in the research fields. The basic goal of Augmented reality is to improve the user’s perception of and interaction with real world by providing the real world with 3D virtual objects that appear to coexist in the same space as the real world. Virtual reality is a high-end user interface that involves real-time simulation-interaction through various sensorial channels such as vision, sound, or smell.... [tags: Virtual reality, Perception, Haptic technology]
1390 words (4 pages)
- Introduction Augmented reality (AR) is the virtual the object which is combination of 3D real environment in the real time. Computer aided surgery and medicine is one of the application areas in augmented reality (AR). In computer aided surgery and medicine visualization method is needed as a side of view from virtual world as a solution computer visualization in operation for example laparoscopic surgery. In this reviews, visualization include a display device based AR systems, head-mounted display (HMD) and stereoscopic images for generate images with new side of point view.... [tags: medicine, technology, virtual reality]
1260 words (3.6 pages)
- Title: Virtual Learning Environment in Education Motivation behind the study. Education is the one of important thing where people will gain their knowledge. Education consist of many level of ages that and the delivery method in education is varies. One of the ways that educations are transfer through Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). VLE is a system generated computer that display in 3Dimension (3D). Virtual reality (VR), the three-dimensional multisensory, immersive, and interactive digital environment, has triggered public imagination as the technology that will dominate the way our work, education, and leisure are delivered in the future.... [tags: motivation, virtual environment, knowledge]
1301 words (3.7 pages)
- Interactive Learning Environment—Multi-user Virtual Environments (MUVEs) Description of Multi-user Virtual Environments (MUVEs) According to Harvard, MUVEs are “multi-user virtual environments that enable multiple simultaneous participants to (a) access virtual contexts, (b) interact with digital artifacts, (c) represent themselves through “avatars”, (d) communicate with other participants, and (e) take part in experiences incorporating modeling and mentoring about problems similar to those in real world contexts.” (Dieterle, E., & Clarke, J., Harvard, 2014).... [tags: Education, Learning, Virtual reality]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- VII. Impact on individuals Teenagers Virtual reality gives huge benefits in education and helps to improve student engagement. It’s one of the best ways to engage and helps the students to understand the subject through virtual reality system. Especially in the virtual reality game will bring significant impact to teenagers. The major three types of impact are social difficulty (socially impaired), physical and psychological difficulty. Even virtual reality is a great tool to learn, but it is not a universal learning method for all of the educational areas.... [tags: Impacts on Individuals, Teenagers, Adults]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- When we talk about dreams, the first thing that comes to my mind is Virtual Reality because of my interest in Computer Science. The advancement in the field of Computer Science in the new millennium has helped many people realize their dreams by making their living and working a lot easier than before. Computers now have become an indispensible part of everyone’s life. I have always had an ambition of doing something big, this ambition and along with my stalwart desire to gain in-depth knowledge about computers have been the prime reasons of my decision to pursue graduate studies in the field of computer science in your university which will offer a lot of opportunities to succeed and achiev... [tags: career choices, statement of purpose]
1039 words (3 pages)
- The intention of virtual reality is to help the user relate, assess, as well as manipulate the environment, which is computer generated (Weiss, and Jessel, 1998). The practice and use of computerized capability is swiftly increasing in nursing school and in healthcare. An evolving computer technology tactic for nursing learning is the application of virtual reality simulation. This computer built three dimensional information tool mimics patients in real life in a safe environment, allowing recurring rehearsal sessions, it involves clinical assessment, and it helps students discover different situations among patients, and it also offers immediate response.... [tags: Nursing School, Modern Technology]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- ... In addition, relative effectiveness of different development and implementation platforms need to be study. Furthermore, according to Shaojing Fan, Yongping Zhang, Jianbo Fan, Zhongkun He and Yu Chen (2010), virtual reality is an emerging technology with a variety of potential benefits for many aspects of education, medical treatment, and scientific research. One of advantages of Virtual Reality is people can immerse themselves in an environment that would generally be unavailable due to cost, safety or perception restriction.... [tags: computer technologies, 3D world]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- Virtual Reality Today Virtual reality allows people to study artificial worlds through simulation and computer graphics. Computers have changed the way we perform flight training, scientific research and conduct business. Flight simulators have drastically reduced the time and money required to learn to fly large jets. One of the most interesting capabilities of virtual reality is the ability to practice certain medical practices. Computers are helping many doctors perform complicated operations very simply.... [tags: essays research papers]
549 words (1.6 pages)
- 1. What motivate the study. Virtual reality plays a vast role in creating a better future. As time goes by, it is becoming more significant to the human. In this study, the application of martial arts will be covered on. So, to be more specific, this will be focusing on two main aspects which is rehabilitation and gaming. In other words, this paper will look at rehabilitation and gaming that use martial arts as a medium. Basically, when talking about martial arts or sport science it is normally going to look at activities that will involve physical movement (Bailenson, Patel, Neilson, Bajscy, Jung, & Kurillo, 2008), anticipation (Witte, Emmermacher, Bandow, & Masik, 2012) and many more.... [tags: computer programming, gaming]
1350 words (3.9 pages)
- Starbucks : Brand Recognition, Humor, And Psychological Tactics
- The Effects Of Ice Deposits Found On Mars And Is The Size Of New Mexico Or Bigger?
- Analysis Of The Book ' Margery Kempe '
- The Biodiversity Of The Indian River Lagoon
- The Church Of Our Lady Of Chartres
- The Motion Picture Good Will Hunting