A Research Proposal on Study of Market Potential of Fast Food Restaurants in India
This proposal is aimed at conducting a research on the market potential for Fast Food Restaurants Services in India. It will be mainly focusing towards understanding the importance of various factors affecting the choice and the need of fast food outlets by Indian young consumers. Also, it aims to study the consumption pattern towards fast foods particularly with respect to the frequency of visits and choice of fast food outlets. It aims to study the impact of hygiene and nutritional value of fast foods on consumer purchase decisions. These services may provide an opportunity to develop a niche market. This proposal aims to study the feasibility and practicality of implementing this idea.
According to the research paper by Anita Goyal & N.P Singh, “Consumer perception about fast food in India: an exploratory study”, average young Indian consumer always bears a passion to visit fast food outlets for fun and change although home food is his first choice. India is a diversified country with different regions and states following different food practices rendering food diversity as an implicit characteristic of the nation. As per worldwatch.org, India’s fast food industry is growing enormously at a CAGR of 40%. The entry of multinational fast food outlets like McDonalds, Subway, etc has revolutionized the industry in its own way. According to the survey carried out in the study among the population of age group 20-27 years, it was found that the emergence of traits of independence in their eating habits, nutritional education, divergence of food preferences at home and at fast food outlets and ambience of...
... middle of paper ...
...tegies. I would check out the technical requirements i.e. equipment, business feasibility (land lease, vendors and suppliers, etc)
This research would help to understand the importance of having a healthy and nutritional food habits. This research paper will help to get an estimate importance of various factors affecting the choice of fast food outlets by Indian young consumers.
It will provide entrepreneurs with a competitive edge that will prove invaluable in helping them seek the opportunity in this unexplored area of business. Through this research project one can study the opportunities and potential for Fast Food Restaurant Services in India. Since not too much of research is carried on in this area in India, there is a huge scope for this market and it could be useful for any budding entrepreneur who is interested in this industry.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “More moms will suffer from PPD [postpartum depression,] than men will be diagnosed with new cases of impotence (approx. 600,000) this year. Yet, you wouldn’t know it, considering the overabundance of erectile dysfunction (ED) ads and people falling all over themselves to discuss ED openly. Why doesn’t PPD get the same attention from pharmaceutical companies?” (Stone, 2010). This research proposal focused on studies conducted on the various causes of postpartum depression in India. Methodical, database, journal and print searches were done using key words such as ‘ante-partum depression’.... [tags: pregnancy, neonatal depression, baby blues]
1738 words (5 pages)
- The rate of literacy in Indian women is dismal in comparison to India’s progress in other areas, as well as in comparison to other economically similar countries. In a country which is fast becoming one of the world’s largest superpowers, less than half of the female population is literate. This figure is much lower than that in China as well as in many low-income economies which are far behind India’s in terms of many other developmental achievements. The resultant social inequalities in India are robbing women of basic freedoms, reducing their quality of life as well as the quality of life of their families.... [tags: Research Proposal]
1189 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction A research conducted pertaining to a city is always concerned with a number of areas that describe it. One of the areas of study could be the lifestyle of the habitants of the city. Another area of interest could be the avenues, lanes, recreational facilities that are in the city, as well as most of the welfare amenities used to make life better for its dwellers. This is a research proposal on a study into Tucson’s geographical location and the lifestyle of its dwellers. It is concerned about the town’s positioning, strategic placement of the streets and all the developments that make the town conspicuous.... [tags: Research Proposal ]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- Study Proposal for a Social Studies and Premedical (Premed) Student As a Social Studies and premedical student, I aspire to lead an international health and development non-governmental organization (NGO). Combining my skills as a physician and practitioner of development, I plan to enhance the health of marginalized, persecuted, and exiled populations. Through direct interaction with government bodies and humanitarian NGOs, I hope to highlight and curb the medical and psychological burdens stemming from human rights violations.... [tags: Study Proposal]
509 words (1.5 pages)
- The practice problem identified in this design-only DNP proposal is, located in the southeast region of the United States (US), the local church for which this DNP project will be developed lacks a FCN who can provide healthcare services to the church senior’s citizen center. Van Dover and Pfeiffer (2011) explains there is an urgent need for a FCN who can play an integral role by linking faith and health. For example, the ANA and HMA (2012) acknowledged that FCNs promote, and optimize health and abilities, aid in the prevention of injury and illness, and help parishioners in suffering (American Nurses Association & Health Ministries Association, 2012).... [tags: Health, Health care, Healthcare, Nursing]
1779 words (5.1 pages)
- Introduction The study will seek to find out the possibility of introducing an environmental engineering program at Laurentian University. The issue of environment is one that has become very important for human beings and as such, more knowledge is needed to come up with positive solutions for all. The Laurentian University has a track record in producing engineers who are highly reputable and as such it is well placed to offer these courses to students. An environmental engineering program will combine all the divisions of science, which can make a difference in people’s daily lives.... [tags: Research Proposal ]
1435 words (4.1 pages)
- Resarch Paper Proposal: The Box Jellyfish As far back as I can trace my memories I remember that as a child I always liked to be in the water. Swimming pools were my absolute favorite. Wherever I went, I would always ask if there was a swimming pool. However, things changed when my parents took me to Florida for the first time. When I looked out onto the ocean my parents told me that the first words that came out of my mouth were, “Look mom, dad it’s a huge swimming pool!” I bet anyone can guess what happened next; I took off on a mad dash right into the ocean.... [tags: Project Proposal]
667 words (1.9 pages)
- The effect of texting on 18-22 year old college students’ test scores, and GPA. Throughout college towns, at any given day or time, a person could stop on a corner and glance around to very likely see numerous students walking while texting on their cell phones. It may appear obvious that this action will cause those students to be distracted and possibly walk in to something or someone, yet there is a bigger problem to address. The larger issue I am interested in is the affect this heightened usage of text messaging may be having on the learning abilities of college students.... [tags: Research Proposal]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Literature Review The firm’s efforts in promoting its image and brand inside the organization as well as outside the organization is represented by Employer branding. The distinct and clear image of the firm and its brand make firm valuable in market full of high potential and high performing talent. The leaders and senior executives have recently shown huge amount of interest in employer branding. The research carried out is related to the upcoming methodologies of employer branding. It focuses on shift in branding strategies from advertisements to the more practical and innovative ways similar to using social media as a source of branding.... [tags: Study Proposals]
1994 words (5.7 pages)
- This research is targeting the population which are citizens eligible to vote, in this case above the age of 18. There are a mix of Qualitative and quantitative research. About 8 focus groups of sizes Between 6-8 will be conducted at the electoral commission. A couple Of depth interviews will be conducted. The profile of these participants Are citizens eligible to vote. They are picked at random. These research Methods provide a rich insight to the research problem. On the other hand, quantitative research is as important as qualitative research.... [tags: Voting Research Study Australia]
1666 words (4.8 pages)