The second web site that I found was Math’s Fun, which is another commercial web site. This web site would be more of a challenge to remember however, I could print it out and give it to the students to keep in their folder/binder. The web site address for Math’s Fun is www.mathisfun.com/index.htm. Math’s fun activities range from pre-k activities to tenth gra...
... middle of paper ...
...t web site that I found was Math Goodies. Math Goodies is an example of a commercial website because it contains tones of advertisements. The web site address for Math Goodies is www.mathgoodies.com/teachers.html. This website is great for elementary teachers because it provides lesson plans, worksheets including a worksheet generator, puzzles, word problems, and a glossary based on the concepts taught in elementary school. This is a great resource because as a teacher, I can pick or make worksheets, reference to their lesson plans and I can print out definitions that might help students under some of the terminology that they might find in exams, or state testing. I could, just like the other websites, use the worksheets for review, for classwork and for homework. I could also give the parents of the students this website and have them practice it with their child.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abstract In this report, the author endeavours to present the how the security issues generally presented on the B2C web sites can assured by technical controls and educating customers. The report presents levels of end-to-end security components that include: physical system security, operating system security and network security. With advent of web applications that are now being used extensively for deploying e-commerce applications, author also presented the web security threat profile of web services that is currently an active research topic.... [tags: Web Security]
2555 words (7.3 pages)
- Web Analytics can broadly be classified as the process of tracking, measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting the internet data of website visitors’ activity for the purpose of understanding and optimizing web usage and how websites are used by its users. Web Analytics is not only used for analyzing the data usage on websites but are also widely used to monitor website traffic, to optimize an organization e-commerce initiatives, Digital Marketing, Advertising (through web campaigns), Customer Surveys, Referral programs, Click streams, etc.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Web page, Google]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- “For every $10 you spend on web analytics technology, you should spend $90 on analysts, analysis and intelligence”. Although technology platforms and tools are becoming cheaper, their wider use in organizations requires greater attention on users and related human systems. Various studies have brought up that while all Fortune 500 organizations have awesome interests in "Web Analytics" regardless they battle to settle on any significant business choices. The vast majority grumble that there are Terabytes of information and Gigabytes of reports and Megabytes of Excel and PowerPoint documents.... [tags: Web analytics, World Wide Web, Figure It Out]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- There 's an emerging trend in website design. Many have switched from building a website that has depth and third-dimension elements toward a stripped-down version that resembles a flat, single-surface viewing experience. This flat design is one of the hottest trends in web design to pop up across the web in 2016. But, is this one of those trends that is going to spread like wildfire and then burn itself out, or is it here to stay. Let 's look at why this web design model is currently trending and what the future holds for flat design.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Design, Web design]
870 words (2.5 pages)
- Abstract: The term Deep Web has acquired a negative connotation that many internet users are unaware of. This report clears up the misunderstandings associated with the purpose, use and value of the deep web. The introduction gives a brief background of the idea of Deep Web and its mistaken identity. This report provides a detailed methods section where each step of research is examined. The results and discussion of the report clarify the differing terms associated with the Deep Web, explains how this misinterpretations came about, and supports the research question ‘What makes the Deep Web and Dark Web valuable?’ The conclusion provides a reinstatement of the main point, which is to discov... [tags: World Wide Web, Deep Web, Surface Web]
2106 words (6 pages)
- Assessment Task 2 For this assessment you will need to develop a brief for an external web site developer for the required web site. Your brief should include: 1. An outline of key messages that the company would like to convey, especially in relation to the ethics of the company NatureCare’s key messages in relation to the company’s ethics are: • Expressed written consent must be obtained prior to using any pers onal images or information for marketing purposes • Strictly comply with Do Not Call Register regulation and ensure nobody on the list is called for marketing purposes • The use of images or written material which discriminate against any group or individual based on, including bu... [tags: Marketing, Business, Management, Design]
1659 words (4.7 pages)
- FedEx.com - The Best Transportation Web Site FedEx Corp. is the premier global provider of transportation, e-commerce and supply chain management services. With annual revenues of about $20 billion, The company offers integrated business solutions through a network of subsidiaries operating independently, including FedEx Express, the world's largest express transportation company; FedEx Ground, North America's second largest provider of small-package ground delivery service; FedEx Freight, a leading provider of regional less-than-truckload freight services; FedEx Custom Critical, the world's largest provider of expedited time-critical shipments; and FedEx Trade Networks, a provider of cust... [tags: Internet Websites]
583 words (1.7 pages)
- 1. What is Google Analytics Google Analytics is a service supplied by Google that provide certain insights about any website visitor, traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. It is quite likely one of the most broadly used internet site information provider. The elemental service is gratis and a top rate version is available for a fee. Google Analytics can track viewers from all referrers, together with serps and social networks, direct visits and referring web sites. It additionally tracks display promoting, pay-per-click networks, e mail marketing, and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web page, Web browser]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- Classroom Observation On Monday February 24, 2014 I visited Mrs. Randus’ third and fourth grade split class at Kline Elementary. Her classroom consisted of a mixture of third and fourth grade students who were tested and labeled as gifted in various subject matters. Mrs. Randus was responsible for teaching the children language and reading skills. The class consisted of an equal number of boys and girls, along with a wide variety of cultures.... [tags: Teacher Observation Report 2014]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- Web-Based Construction While most professions have been quick to embrace the information age, the construction industry has fallen behind in using new technology. However, web-based systems, designed specifically with public works professionals in mind, are emerging to help improve project management and overall efficiency. Time is among the precious commodities on construction sites. Rarely is there enough time to complete all facets of a project on deadline. Under constant pressure to complete projects on time and on (or even under) budget, construction managers also face difficulties communicating with all of their contractors, subcontractors and managers.... [tags: Papers]
1047 words (3 pages)