NOTE 9: Validate the APC with the Disbursing Section.
b. If a Soldier desires to pay off multiple debts, each debt MUST be annotated separately on the DD Form 1131 by debt and dollar amount.
c. Ensure to note when mid-month and end-of-month cutoffs are to avoid over/under collection.
d. When funds are accepted by the Disbursing Section, obtain a copy of the certified DD Form 1131 with the Disbursing Office Collection Voucher Number (DOCVN) to post the C203 transaction attached to a DA Form 200 (TL). Debt Management will sign the DA Form 200 and keep a copy in our Management Case File (MCF).
Process the C203 in accordance with procedures outlined in the Military Pay Procedures Manual. If a Soldier is paying off multiple debts, a separate C203 transaction is required for each debt. When entering data, use “5570” as the Accountable-ADSN. The following documents should be attached to all transactions: DD Form 1131 with DOCVN and a copy or screenshot of MMPA reflecting applicable debt. If the debt is suspended, it must be resumed (Action 20) to corres...
... middle of paper ...
d.Demotiond. Demotion Debts identified on management notices will be collected as a one timeone-time payment and will be coded on DD Form 139.
6-5. SF 1081 (Refunds)
7. CYCLE PROCESSING:
a. Upon completion of coding the cycle, perform cycle end procedures by selecting “Place Cycle in Audit Status”, print a Transmittal/Audit Report of all transactions, attach the listing to the documents, and put the completed cycle in the Audit Bin NLT 1300 daily.
b. Upon receipt of cycles, Transmittal/Audit Report, and documents from coders, auditors will ensure that the cycle is awaiting audit. If the cycle is not awaiting audit, the auditor will notify the coder for immediate correction. The auditor will print a new Transmittal/Audit Report for comparison purposes. This printout will be used to annotate any required changes and or deletions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Pharmacy technicians hold important roles and duties in the pharmacy. They are essentially the pharmacist’s aide, but they hold many responsibilities in controlling the drugs. I interviewed a pharmacy technician, Kathy, who worked at Doctor’s Pharmacy, an independent pharmacy. Kathy was kind enough to take some time out of her day to allow me to ask her questions, mainly about her education, roles and experiences she had as a pharmacy technician. Kathy has been a pharmacy technician for almost twenty-six years and has been certified for two years.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- Veterinarian Vs. Veterinary Technician Working with animals is my passion; I want to protect, save, and help animals. Deciding on whether to go to college to become a veterinarian or a veterinary technician can be a difficult decision; however I chose veterinary technician. The cost of school, years of schooling, and the duties that are required for the day can affect that decision. To practice Veterinary medicine is a four year course of study plus the undergraduate degree (“Steps to”). Veterinarians or vets have to acquire a doctorate in veterinary medicine to practice as a vet.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinary technician]
1890 words (5.4 pages)
- A Veterinary Technician is the main source of help for a Veterinary Doctor. Just like medical doctors work with nurses, Veterinarians count on Veterinarian Technicians to assist them with a multitude of things. According to a study conducted in 2012 that I read on Vet Tech Career Guide, “The majority of a Vet Tech’s time was spent on: General animal nursing, talking with and educating clients, Inducing/Monitoring anesthesia, collecting and analyzing lab samples, taking x-rays, and supervising other staff members”.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinary technician]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- As a seasoned Certified Pharmacy Technician with thirty six years of retail pharmacy experience and with some hospital pharmacy experience, nationally certified in IV preparation, I have acquired excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of community dispensing and pharmacy communications and operations. I have also gained excellent knowledge of prescription drugs, home health care and non-prescription products. I also possess over thirty years of experience in the customer service field, and possess an awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communications requirements needed to meet the needs of a diverse clientele.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
910 words (2.6 pages)
- There are two things in common with all the x-rays taken. They all have a story and all the stories are shared with the man or women taking the x-ray. Almost everyone will have at least one x-ray in their life. Most x-ray technicians can make an impact on their patients life, no matter if it is a good or bad impact. While the patient is sitting there in minor or crucial pain, the x-ray technician has to distract them from the pain while they move them to take the x-rays. Most people do not understand just how important x-ray technicians are.... [tags: health career, radio technician]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction From the last decade, the discipline of the Knowledge Management (KM) has a long foot development, which was established since 1991.(Sven C. Voelpel and Han, 2005) As the weight of the investment to KM system increasing, the researches of management to knowledge get more complex and integrate. The purpose of this report is to identify the current position on the KM of Siemens, and the recent KM effort within the industry. Furthermore, it will apply the model of Knowledge Management Value Chain to Siemens.... [tags: Business Management ]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- So many people have loans and debt in a variety of places. They have a mortgage on their homes, credit card debt, student loans, car payments and so forth. Many times, the interest rates they are paying on any one of these loans can be enormous. Many credit cards charge upwards of 18%-20% interest rate, while store cards can carry an annual rate up to 30%. If you have a few hundred or even a few thousand dollars in credit card debt, you could be paying a huge amount in interest each month, making it almost impossible to pay off this debt.... [tags: Debt, Money, Payment, Credit]
738 words (2.1 pages)
- Mortgages, car loans, student loans, and having children, are all situations that can drive families to the overwhelming doom of debt. Debt is mostly overlooked for the simple reason that it may be considered normal. Certain types of debt like car and mortgage payments are almost expected. Debt is sometimes very difficult to evade, especially if money is not managed sensibly. Many families accumulate debt due to overspending, medical bills, and unemployment. Credit companies and banks make it very easy for families to spend money they do not have.... [tags: Debt, Money, Payment, Loan]
762 words (2.2 pages)
- Graduate Diploma Front Office Operations Management AMFO621 Assessment Two (Group Assessment) Revenue Management in Front Office Written Assignment – Report and Presentation Semester One 2016 Lecturer: Heather McEwan Group Member/ Student I.D.: Xiaochen Gong/99138745 Xiaowen Ba/ Submission date: Monday 30 May 201Table of Contents Executive Summary 3 1. Introduction 4 2. Property Management Systems 5 2.1 Cenium Property Management System 5 2.2 ASSD PMS software for ho(s)tells 6 2.3 Silverbyte Optima Property Management System 7 3. Channel Management Systems 8 3.1 eZee Centrix Channel Management System 8 3.2 SiteMinder Channel Management System 9 Executive Summary The report is des... [tags: Hotel, Management, Hotels, Marketing]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- Imotep, Inc. Management Report Executive Summary The global pharmaceutical sector has a fundamental role in society in relation to the creation of medicines and patient health and the industry continues to face a number of significant challenges. These include: the rising costs of research and development, increased competition from ‘generic’ drug manufacturers, expanding legislative and regulatory requirements as well as reputation and responsibility related challenges including research ethics, human rights issues, access to medicines in developing countries and compliance with sales and marketing codes.... [tags: Business Management]
1821 words (5.2 pages)