M. C. Vautour
Technical Writing and
Technical Practices Instructor
Nuthalakanti Venugopal Ashish
December 1, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENTS
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY iii
REASON TO USE PLASTIC WASTE 2
Chemical reason 2
Environmental reason 2
Dry process 3
ADVANTAGES OF METHOD 3
CASE STUDY 5
FUTHURE STUDY REQUIRED 7
SOURCE CITED 9
Nuthalakanti Venugopal Ashish
The major process to reduce plastic waste into a useful product is by reusing plastic waste in pavement construction. In this report plastic waste is used in manufacturing pavement by a Dry systems process. It has many advantages for environment change, Safety-wise for the workers, reduces cost, maintenance and no evolution of toxic gases. The aim of this study is to reuse
Plastic to make an asphalt concrete pavement.
Plastic is used worldwide. Disposing plastic in wrong technique reasons trouble for people and environment unless suitable fingertips is done. There are several revolutionary ways to decrease plastic waste materials. One of that 's making use of plastic waste materials inside construction connected with pavements. This specific revolutionary way of presenting plastic waste materials for pavements will possibly significantly decrease price in construction, also provides toughness for the pavement structures and environment ailments will probably strengthen.
This study will probably focus on the actual method for construction pavements using plast...
... middle of paper ...
...3.2 (2012). Document.
Andy. Green Energy Saving Tips. 19 December 2012.
Clarissa Marawski, Melissa Felder. An Overview of Plastic Bottle Recycling. Thesis. Toronto: The Environment and Plastics Industry Council (EPIC) , 2004. Document.
CPIA, Canadian Plastic Industry Association. Plastic Waste Denominator Study For Canada. Thesis. Toronto: Environmental, Kelleher, 2012. Document.
Puttaraj mallikarjun hiremanth, Shanmukha shetty, Navaneeth rai.P.G, Prathima.T.B. "Utilization Of Waste Plastic In Manufacturing Of Plastic-Soil Bricks." International Journal Of Technology Enhancements And Emerging Engineering Research 2.4 (2014): 102-104. Document.
Ridden, Paul. Gizmag. 30 November 2012. Document.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Short Memo: Aspects & Impacts of Porous Pavements The purpose of this short memo is to discuss aspects of use, applicability, and environmental impacts of porous pavements as gleaned from practical findings and pertinent examples. A porous pavement is one with high enough porosity and permeability to allow rain and snowmelt to pass through it, thereby reducing the runoff from a site and surrounding areas. In intensely built up areas, pavements account for more than half of all the land, and for about two-thirds of total built cover (Ferguson, 2005, 2-3).... [tags: Pavement Driving Surface Road]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- 7 Essential Questions To Ask Before Choosing a Plastic Surgeon The power of film and television has allowed us to see the miracles of plastic surgery. From A-list stars to regular men and women, plastic surgery has brought youthful looks and vitality to millions of people around the world through augmentation, reduction, elimination, and restoration. Over 20 million cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures took place in the Unites States alone in 2014, and the number of people seeking plastic surgery continues to grow.... [tags: Surgery, Plastic surgery, Hospital]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- Plastic surgery is defined as the alteration, restoration, or reconstruction of the body by practitioners in the field. Although plastic surgery has many reconstructive procedures, society tends to focus on the cosmetic aspects of the field. The act of changing one’s “god given” appearance is looked upon with cold eyes by the general public and as an intern in a plastic surgery arts center, it is not uncommon to see women fidgeting in the lobby wondering if the doctor would be able to help them with their insecurities.... [tags: Plastic surgery, Surgery, Reconstructive surgery]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- What is the effect of plastic in the ocean. Plastic is everywhere. “A simple definition could be: any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving.” (plastic-pollution.org, 2016) “Plastic has infiltrated the ocean’s ecosystem, from plankton to whales.” (fortune.com, 2015) “Plastic is versatile, lightweight, flexible, moisture resistant, strong, and relatively i... [tags: Ocean, Marine biology, Marine debris, Plastic]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Change your life into an angle of a Fifty Degree with a simple method. Plastic or Cosmetologist Surgery, is an amazing method that many people used, which consists in improving their appearance or repairs any form or appearance of the body, and in the face, including injured, misshapen parts. This method is a controversial issue and a really hot topic, between the people who approved the surgery and those that are against to do it or judge the person who do it. The arguments that the people against to the plastic surgery used are, plastic surgery is an unnecessary process which has many risks, so they jugged in a really bad way to those who have the courage of submitting their self to this p... [tags: Plastic surgery, Breast, Breast reduction]
1116 words (3.2 pages)
- Children love to draw even if that’s drawing on the wall of their home or creating a masterpiece on the table. If they are not satisfied with their drawing they can modify it and make it better to their extent. Plastic surgery is just that. It is changing or modifying the way someone looked for different reasons. Dating back to ancient times and its most basic form, plastic surgery has been apart of the world for many centuries (Kalantar-Hormozi, 2013). Since then it has advanced enormously and in society today any part of the body can be manipulated.... [tags: Plastic surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Surgery]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- In 1914, the world was at war. Thousands of soldiers were constantly rushed into hospitals. The new weapons such as the machine gun left them heavily wounded and in desperate need of surgery (History of Plastic Surgery 2,3). Even though the treatment provided was not as efficient as it is today, it saved a significant number of lives. Ever since then, the industry of plastic surgery has been on the rise. As this medical procedure improved with the advances made in the sciences and technology, it evolved to serve an additional goal.... [tags: Plastic surgery, Surgery, Breast implant]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- How many things could you point out about your body that you would want to change. Some people could point out a lot of little insecurities, but for others there are major issues that they would want to correct. A large number of the people, teens especially, turn to surgery to make the corrections. Not only do they seek physical healing but peace of mind about their body’s appearance as well. This can be difficult when the majority of citizens in our society see cosmetic or plastic surgery as something for the vain, or the weak, or the insecure; when in reality it’s usually someone’s last resort.... [tags: Plastic surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Surgery]
705 words (2 pages)
- Plastic Surgery Diminishes Overall Health As there are many advancements in the medical field, a perfect body like many celebrities are attainable with a couple thousand dollars through plastic surgery. However, how many of those people feel that their life has changed for the better. Society is being reformed to fit the standards media poses as it plays a huge role in many lives) Media is not the only problem people face every day. It includes judgment of coworkers, bullying, religion and environmental pressure.... [tags: Plastic surgery, Surgery, Breast implant]
1611 words (4.6 pages)
- Have you ever considered having plastic surgery. After reading this paper you might want the surgery or you might not. Plastic surgery, a form of art, can reconstruct your body and renew your confidence but can you accept the risks involved. Plastic surgery ranges from one- thousand dollars to three- thousand dollars or more depending on the surgery (Body fat reduction: Suction-Assisted Lipectomy). There are plenty types of plastic surgery. One type is called liposuction. The best candidates for liposuction are of relatively normal weight with pockets of excess fat in particular areas.... [tags: Plastic Surgery Cosmetic Surgery]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- Students From High School Students
- Kate Chopin 's Desiree 's Baby
- Does Being Talented Affect A Child 's Intelligence?
- How Peer And Peer Networking Improve Data Sharing For The Global Community Of Users?
- Violent Video Games Are Not Scarce
- Anti Immigrant Sentiment : America Is The Nation Of Immigrants