As I am beginner in this industry as a matter of first importance i will search for suitable spot for my diamonds shop from where I can attract customers as they are passing in front of my shop. I will give 5% discount to my first 50 customers and if they bring 10 more customers with them then I will give them 10% discount.
We will advance our shop at different craftsmanship shows and celebrations through out the nation. Through this publicizing we can reach to our target clients and additionally general deals by this occasion.
Secondly,we can utilize site which will be a source to scatter data, build visibility, and procedure requests. The site will be submitted to different web crawlers so individuals that are not by any means searching particularly for jewels will go over the website.
With the assistance of systems administration and advancement through the system of craftsmanship/gems exhibitions. At first will create associations with these displays. Our diamonds outline will visit various exhibitions in real urban areas and volunteer them to offer our precious diamonds products.These will help us essentially to increse the sales of our diamonds .
E-commerce and technology
As a part of my promotion or marketing i can take help from latest technology of promotions , I will promote my diamonds shop online/ websites like facebook ,twitter, grabone, nzsale, ebay.com, everbuying.com, with the help of these websites i can reach to those customers who are unable to visit my store but through websites or online shoping they buy what they want to buy from my shop
Value for Money
Efficiency of Service
... middle of paper ...
...s in different areas likewise and we can attain to 70% to 80% of our objective. As the demand of the diamonds are increasing day by day its a good opportunity to make Profit and with that profit we can open our own franchise in different cities of country.
Our Design will be concentrating on two unique gatherings of clients: the end purchaser, and displays. The end customer will be connecting with us through our site and also through individual contact at displays/shows. The exhibitions i.e historical center shops, gems stores will likewise be met through the shows and shows. At these occasions a long haul relationship will be gone into so that the shops turn into a retail dispersion channel for Our Design. Also, our Design will be venturing to every part of the nation meeting with distinctive exhibitions and setting up retailing associations with them.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 4. Analysis by the author: This report is vitally an analysis of a particular MNC that operates in 20 countries with diversified product range which they trade between each other with an overall intention of profit maximisation. The concept of various responsibility centres are used to structure organisations which have many departments and divisions in order to: Maximise Span of Control Reduce transaction costs Overspread the business strategy to all the operating divisions On the basis of author’s knowledge on cost, profit and investment centres and based on the information of the MNC, the author has taken the initiative of mapping the 20 operating centres with the various responsib... [tags: Costs, Cost, Economics, Decision making]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- 3. Business strategy Tactics As I am beginner in this industry as a matter of first importance i will search for suitable spot for my diamonds shop from where I can attract customers as they are passing in front of my shop. I will give 5% discount to my first 50 customers and if they bring 10 more customers with them then I will give them 10% discount. Strategic impact We will advance our shop at different craftsmanship shows and celebrations through out the nation. Through this publicizing we can reach to our target clients and additionally general deals by this occasion.... [tags: Strategic management, Management, Marketing]
1067 words (3 pages)
- Introduction Due to failing an assessment in the first semester in International business strategy, to be able to achieve my degree, I had to remediate two essays. It was disheartening to find out that I had failed as constructive criticism is not one of my strengths. However, I was determined to work hard and prove my competence to help me pass the resit. After attending a support class at University with 2 out of 17 people participate, which showed my motivation to do as much as I could to better equip myself to succeed.... [tags: Management, Learning, Knowledge, Success]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction From the last decade, the discipline of the Knowledge Management (KM) has a long foot development, which was established since 1991.(Sven C. Voelpel and Han, 2005) As the weight of the investment to KM system increasing, the researches of management to knowledge get more complex and integrate. The purpose of this report is to identify the current position on the KM of Siemens, and the recent KM effort within the industry. Furthermore, it will apply the model of Knowledge Management Value Chain to Siemens.... [tags: Business Management ]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- Qantas Airlines Business Report Established in 1920, Qantas is the world's 11th largest airline and the 2nd oldest. It was founded in the Queensland outback as the Queensland and Northern territory Aerial Service (QANTAS) Limited, by pioneer aviators Hudson Fysh, Paul McGinness and Fergus McMaster. Qantas was a former government owned business; it did not view profits or efficiency as its prime goal. In 1993 a 25% stake was sold to British Airways. Qantas was privatised in 1995 and has had to adopt management practices to overcome both internal and external influences and had to change its narrow-minded culture.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- Business Marketing Report A. Marketing Plan We wish to design a simulator which will allow people of any skill level to learn how to drive in a very safe environment, using real life feel driving simulators. We feel that the current system of Driver's Education could be forever changed. Once this idea has been laid out, the possibilities are virtually endless. We could simply use the devices to create a large-scale Driver's Education company implementing the machines to get people a semi-real feel of driving before they ever sit behind the wheel of a real automobile.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis Strategy]
793 words (2.3 pages)
- A Report on the BMW Group Introduction As a result of the increased demand of cars, the competition among car companies is becoming intense. Although the market of car is the biggest growing market in the world, there are still some companies who make cars failing year after year. However, there are some outstanding car companies such as The BMW Group performing distinctly. The history of BMW is one of ground-breaking innovations and exceptional automobiles, including motorcycles and aircraft engines.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy]
1982 words (5.7 pages)
- Report on Diamond Aircraft Diamond Aircraft Industries Inc. is a General Aviation aircraft manufacturer that produces single and twin engine aircraft as well as single engine jet aircraft for the GA community. The following will be an analysis of the market environment for this organization, focusing on the Political, Economic, Social, Technological, and Environmental effects on the company. Political Factors Some obvious political factors that could have a significant effect on the market for general aviation aircraft producers include terrorism, deregulated marketing environment, and privatization just to name a few.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy]
1348 words (3.9 pages)
- Colgate-Palmolive (CP), the leading retail toothbrush manufacturer in the United-States is looking to expand its market share by entering into the competitive high-end toothbrush market segment with the introduction of its technologically innovative Precision. Though the product's introduction promised highly profitable returns, it also presented Colgate with a number of challenges including a significant financial investment, fierce competition, manufacturing limitations, and potential cannibalization.... [tags: Business Marketing Strategy Management]
1302 words (3.7 pages)
Target Corporation: Report On Long-Term Financing Policy And Capital Structure With An Acquisition Analysis
- Target Corporation: Report on Long-term Financing Policy and Capital Structure with an Acquisition Analysis Introduction This report will be based on the Target Corporation, and will consist of two sections: 1) long-term financing policy and capital structure, and 2) an acquisition analysis. The first section will include: Target's most recent long-term financing decision; an analysis of the economic, business, and competitive background in which the financing occurred; Target's book value and market value; possible changes that would occur to Target's finance policy and capital structure if it was forced to consider re-organization and bankruptcy strategies; and finally discuss Target's int... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy Management]
1647 words (4.7 pages)