The first priority is communication which is essential to any small business and a website that is fully developed is tremendously easy to access. A fully developed website will allow you to collaborate and communicate without leaving the office. A website also communicates services that are available and has online presentation and sales.
The second priority is cost which is not a major issue. The cost of a website is inexpensive, so therefore, a lot of entrepreneurs invest in a website to promote their business. There are three basic cost to get started with a website. The first and most expensive is the cost to build a website which is the basic development of the site. This is the largest of the cost because it is putting the graphic, link, code, and text together so that it may consequently display information while appealing to the consumer, as well as an informative site. The cost of development is a one-time investment that can be used forever an...
... middle of paper ...
...a website is very important for a small business to help maintain production and customer flow. A website is a convenient way to communicate with customers and a way to fine information about product and services. A website will benefit a small business and will help gain credibility for the company. When creating a website you should consider to choose a web host, a domain name and an application to create and manage your website with. A website will help expand a company by providing effective communication with the customer and to answer frequently asked questions and to attract new customers. There is a one-time fee which is inexpensive and helps introduce new product and methods for the business. When starting a new or existing business a website is a must have. All small businesses need a website to make the company more productive and visible to consumers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A website is a source where people can find information about a company or entrepreneurship. A website will also help expand a business by being able to communicate with customers and employees in an effective manner. The cost of a website is inexpensive in which there is only a one-time fee. Competition exists in every business that will lead to innovation that will introduce new products and methods in which all businesses need. This website will make it convenient to make any changes or new advertisements for a business.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website, Web server]
1054 words (3 pages)
- The website I chose to cover is wwe.com. This website is the official website of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) that promotes the company and gives the audience a vast amount of information. The main focus of the website, is to give updates on the weekly televised WWE shows and other WWE programing that may be viewed. This website is also used to promote other media platform and merchandise that can be purchased by the viewers. The website is user friendly, the age of the viewers of the website varies but a majority of them are adolescents and then children.... [tags: World Wrestling Entertainment]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Web Analytics can broadly be classified as the process of tracking, measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting the internet data of website visitors’ activity for the purpose of understanding and optimizing web usage and how websites are used by its users. Web Analytics is not only used for analyzing the data usage on websites but are also widely used to monitor website traffic, to optimize an organization e-commerce initiatives, Digital Marketing, Advertising (through web campaigns), Customer Surveys, Referral programs, Click streams, etc.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Web page, Google]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- One would think with this day in age, most if not all websites we see on the internet would be set up to bring in the most number of customers as possible. Through a brief search of the internet, this was found to not be so. There are hundreds of websites that either use incorrect font size, use outdated servers causing the webpage to load very slowly, or either has too much or too little “eye candy” to draw in consumers. To start this case study off, we will first focus on a website I found that is an example of some of these traits.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, Typography]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Investigation Report on Website Development For a website to be successful, you must have clear identified goals and compelling content that draws your audience to your site again and again. A good site requires a delicate balance between content, visual appeal and technology, but most of all content (Leonard-Wilkonson, n.d.). Knowledge of the market, product or service and business environment is also essential if you are going to improve business (Barnett & O'Rourke, 2006).... [tags: Website Development Web Internet E-Commerce]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- www.score.org This network is designed for helping entrepreneurs and business owners. They provide a way for business mentors to try and connect with one another. Promotion of local business and business training also seems to be a prime goal for this website. Overall, the mission of this website is to be a resource for all business owners and entrepreneurs. They are trying to help people achieve their goals and become successful. The website is very inviting and is easy to navigate. I was able to navigate all through it, without any problem or issue.... [tags: Business, Small business, Entrepreneurship]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Building a website can seem like a daunting task to the uninitiated but it really only requires knowledge of two basic languages: HTML and CSS. When you write HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) you are telling a browser what should appear on a page. CSS (Cascading Stylesheets), on the other hand, is the language used to tell the browser how to display things on your page. In conjunction, these two languages provide you with an incredibly powerful and flexible toolset that you can use to stake your claim on the web.... [tags: HTML, Cascading Style Sheets]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- Travel and Hospitality Website Benchmarking Report A. Report Purpose The purpose of this report is to gain a better understanding of what comprises a well thought out travel and hospitality website. This benchmarking report will analyze four popular travel and hospitality websites based on certain evaluative attributes. These attributes will then be ranked in a manner explained further in the methodologies section (B1). Through analysis of the four websites chosen and our respective findings, various design insights (C6) will come to the forefront as more useful or less useful than others.... [tags: Papers]
2878 words (8.2 pages)
- This report gives a critique of The Times Online website using a number of design aspects which include searchability, Navigation, usability, design, interactivity and content. The main problems identified in the website include a mixture of main content with advertisement content, too long pages and some of the images appearing to be quite blurred. The recommendations for redesign include separating advertisement content from the main content by placing it on top of the page just before the logo, shortening the pages and using hyperlinks to get to various sections and using high resolution images on the site.... [tags: the times, navigation, website]
2018 words (5.8 pages)
- An ecommerce website needs to have a unique design meant for prompting the visitors to make online purchases. While designing such websites, the designer takes due consideration of selling goods online. Let’s take a quick tour of all the features which must be there to make an ecommerce website: Unique design: You should understand why it is important for an ecommerce website to have a different design from the usual website. They should all be well-organized with appropriately posted eye-catching colors which will attract the visitors.... [tags: Electronic commerce, Online shopping, Website]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- Top 10 Small Business Trends
- The Overriding Presentation Of The Novel ' Metamorphosis '
- The On Jesus Christ And What Has Been Accomplished Through The Sacrificial Act Of Giving Of His Life
- Art Classes : High School Art Class
- Outliers : The Story Of Success By Malcom Gladwell
- Research Sources : Popular Source Versus Scientific Accommodation