There are many people who demand for the credit facilities due to its convenience. Credit cards is one of the credit facility services that widely accepted by users. By having at least a credit card, users can avoid the risk of holding excess cash which does not affect the usual purchasing rate. Besides, credit card users can also purchase extremely expensive item and only need to pay back by installment. Study shows that even 76% of undergraduate students from a college hold their own personal credit card (Federal Reserve Survey of Consumer Finances 2012).
Some businessmen love to provide credit facilities for its high and easy profit. For most of other types of business, profits are earned with trading of products or services with money. However, credit facilities such as money lending centre gain profits from interests of the loan. Therefore, unlike other types of busi...
... middle of paper ...
...ould always be concerned and balanced separately to prevent receiving more negative effects from it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Take a look around whenever you are out shopping or at a restaurant. Do you notice how many people no longer use cash or checks. It 's virtually everyone. Just think about that VISA commercial where everyone is using their credit card, and when someone decides to pay with cash, everyone looks at him as if he 's from another planet. Yes, that 's the power of plastic. Credit cards have quickly become the fast and convenient way to pay for everything, from parking tickets to online purchases. With one easy swipe or the punching in of a few numbers, you can make a major purchase now and pay for it later in monthly installments.... [tags: Credit card, Credit history]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- A credit score impacts the credit that is accessible to you and the terms investment rate, and so forth, that moneylenders offer customers. It 's an essential piece of the clients credit wellbeing. When one seeks credit whether for a credit card, an auto loan, or a home loan banks need to realize what hazard they would take by crediting cash to a person. At the point when bank lenders request a client 's credit report, they can also request a FICO rating that is focused around the data in the report.... [tags: Credit score, Credit, Credit rating]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- A quick look at any biomedical innovation business website will show some of the many innovations accomplished over the years in the field. They stress how quickly they can design and have ready for customers, all the special wearables, and the many other technological developments, which offers humans a new or in some cases an improved way of living. One must be grateful for the numerous innovations over the years that truly improved the human’s ability to combat diseases and other limitations.... [tags: Technology, Medicine, Design, Ethics]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- Bad credit can happen to anyone. Unexpected medical expenses, a sudden job loss, or even just youthful indiscretion with credit cards can quickly destroy a decent credit score. At ABC MotorCredit, we understand that there are plenty of good, responsible people who have less than perfect credit scores. Even if your credit has some problems, you still need a car and ABC MotorCredit can help make it happen. Read on to learn more about why when you shop with ABC MotorCredit, you shouldn’t worry too much about your credit score.... [tags: Credit score, Credit, Credit history]
700 words (2 pages)
- -Introduction- The use of credit card has become a fashion and symbol of status in Korea. Korea’s credit card holding ratio has reached to 89%, and America (67%), Netherland (62%), Canada (61%), Austria (47%), and Australia (28%) follow after Korea (Han, 2015). Of course, highest credit card holding ratio creates a million delinquent borrowers, and overdue charge has reached to $1,300 USD in 2016, which is historical highest debt rate. Even though a million of people are suffering from credit card debts, financial institutions keep marketing to fascinate household to keep using credit card.... [tags: Debt, Money, Inflation, Credit cards]
753 words (2.2 pages)
- Terminology You Need to Know to Comprehend Your Credit ranking Report NEGATIVE CREDIT CAN COME WITH SERIOUS PROBLEMS Your credit rating is a overview of your "consumer character" and as such, can have some pretty bad effects with the wrong details. Our lives for the most aspect center around the choices we create and we are presented with those choices daily, sometimes many times a day. Poor choices, such as spending too much money or over increasing yourself from a credit viewpoint can have a lasting impact on you and your ability to continue making similar choices at a later time frame and time, sometimes, in the case of a personal bankruptcy, up to ten decades.... [tags: Debt, Credit rating, Credit, Credit history]
1301 words (3.7 pages)
- After graduating high school most young adults will either choose to go to college, immediately start working, or decide to join the military. Credit card companies often see this as an opportunity to seek out to these people and offer them great deals on credit cards hoping that they will accept their offers. Before these people make the decision on whether or not they should get a credit card they must first know the disadvantages and advantages of having one. It is very important that they know both sides so they make the right choice.... [tags: Credit card, Credit history, Credit score]
1791 words (5.1 pages)
- USING BENEISH M-SCORE AND ALTAMANS Z’’- SCORE IN CREDIT SCORING: ACASE OF DEPOSIT TAKING SACCOS IN KENYA CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Background of credit scoring Credit risk is an important and highly studied topic in finance and banking. Many financial institutions take credit risk the most critical and difficult risk to manage and analyze. Growth in information technology has led to lowering the costs of managing analyzing and acquiring data, so as to build a more efficient and robust technique for credit risk management.... [tags: Credit rating, Interest, Credit, Risk]
1052 words (3 pages)
- If you have bad credit or have had credit issues in the past, you might find it difficult to figure out exactly how to rebuild your credit or get a better credit score. In most cases, you need credit to get a better credit rating. However, if you have bad credit, it could be difficult to get credit, and you end up with the challenging cycle of being unable to get the credit you need to fix your credit. This type of situation can feel hopeless, but you do have options. If you’re trying to figure out how to fix bad credit or how to raise your credit score, here are a few things you need to know.... [tags: Credit score, Credit history, Credit card, Credit]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Today credit cards have become increasingly popular and more frequently used than cash when it comes to making purchases. In 2012 it was found that 27% of all point of sale purchases were paid with cash and by 2017 that percentage was expected to drop to 23%. While credit cards are clearly being used more many people are paying the consequences. But where and when did the credit card even come about. John Biggins is the man given credit for creating the idea of credit cards in 1946. He started off with the “Charge-it” program where people could deposit sales slips in the bank and then the bank would then bill the customer who would use the card.... [tags: Credit card, Credit, Credit score, Credit history]
1437 words (4.1 pages)