A personal experience that business simulation reminded me of is how to take good care of your company and how to make a better business choice so that your company can go a long way. It just hard for me to think of a personal experience that reminded me of business simulation because in that class I was lost on half of the stuff I was doing. I wouldn’t say I didn’t learned a lot, but it just feel like I didn’t because every time I went on capsim I didn’t know what to do and when I asked one of my classmate they didn’t know what to do either. But for sure the modules lesson I did on capsim did help me understand the meaning of business and what you need to do to be a great businessman. An experience is when my boss that I used to work with at the airport told me said if you want to be a success businessman you need to be careful how you spent your money and what you spend it on because something the things you buy you think you need it, but...
... middle of paper ...
...see what I can learn from you. Also I want to go on some business conference if they even have those just to meet some great business people and ask them how it feel like to have your own business. If I can learn those things next semester I feel like I can have my own business. It was a great semester being in this class I truly took a lot from it and you being our teacher made it easier you made sure we learned with we needed to know before we step into the real world. Another cool thing about the class this semester was you made sure we had a good time and also learning at the same time. I really like that a lot because the school I came from I didn’t have that at all teachers were just making jokes but they won’t teaching us as student what we needed to learn. I can’t wait to be in your class next semester and learn more thing about how to be a great businessman.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... My reasoning was Shealchi Air was relatively new after the restructure, the company could use added benefit of having a better network of partners to expand its business. Initially my team members disagreed on the decision I made, deeming it to be ‘too risky’ and we would lose the trust and the loyalty of the employees. Furthermore, the CEO mentioned that such a move would demotivate existing employee and give a negative impression of the promotion status of the company. Another point we discussed elaborately was the experience involved with the job role.... [tags: Decision making, Risk, Decision theory, Cognition]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Putting logistics modelling and simulation into training practice KEYWORDS: Logistics, Modelling, Simulation, Case study, Training. ABSTRACT Training customers are increasingly critical of courses, classes, learning plans, and about all noise around logistics training needs that public or private high schools put on market. Thus, there is a great need to have practical objectives that correlate with subjective impressions of these sounds in order to set staff targets at the company or management level.... [tags: Logistics]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- The CESIM simulation game provided a forum for both practical and intangible learning. I was a member of the Ubiquitous Mobile team. From the beginning I felt that we had a strong team and a good chance to win the game. Jose and I graduated together in Mechanical Engineering and we knew Chico as a grad student in the Mechanical Engineering department. Chico knew Lucho from a previous class. When you allowed us to pick our own groups, we gravitated right to each other. Group projects in the MBA program can be miserable.... [tags: responsibilities, decisions, forecasting]
1073 words (3.1 pages)
- Developing a Business Website Developing a Business Website Simulation Analysis Developing a business website is a much more complex task than simply buying some servers and hosting a site. There are a variety of issues that arise that must be addressed in order to ensure that your website is not only functional but is actually of use to your customer to differentiate yourself from the competition. In the world of online trading the vendor must consider how the features of the site are generated, offering free or “pay for” services, and determining the functionalities that the customer will require.... [tags: Business Management Studies Essays]
2102 words (6 pages)
- The beginning of my interest in reading goes way back, although I don’t have any defining “aha!” moment, where I all of a sudden enjoyed reading books. There were always books around when I was growing up, if I was at my grandparents house it was the books they kept from their youth; classics like Treasure Island or any Hemingway book, the hard covers permanently infused with dust; plenty of History books, particularly World War II history; and the children’s books I always received as presents when I visited.... [tags: Autobiography, Personal Experience]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Regulation Simulation: Alumina Inc. Alumina is a 4 billion dollar aluminum manufacturer based in the US. Although the company operates out of 8 different countries, 70% of Alumina's sales derive from the US market. Five years ago, during a regular compliance inspection, Alumina was found to be in violation of environmental discharge norms due to high levels of PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon). Following this discovery, the EPA ordered a clean up and Alumina was found to be in compliance during subsequent inspections.... [tags: Business Regulation Simulation Analysis]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- ... In my work experiences, I have learned this and much more to be able to communicate effectively over these two mediums. Although communication consists of more than public speaking, e-mail, phone and face-to-face conversations, these skills are what I have developed prior to higher education. Of course, I could have used much more improvement. This is one of the things I plan to develop in the MBA program at UB. In my undergraduate experience, I did have many opportunities to work in teams and present.... [tags: Communication, Better, Graphic communication]
1927 words (5.5 pages)
- Building and Maintaining a Personal Learning Network (PLN) Can a modern educator operate effectively without a PLN. It may be possible. However, - with advances in multimedia technology and the revolution of social networking posturing as a disruptive technology - a wise educator will seize every opportunity in learning to integrate the benefits of social networking with new teaching paradigms. Consequently in this research, a review of historical developments is provided as a foundation for understanding the implications of PLNs.... [tags: Modern Educator, Multimedia Technology]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Alumina: Business Regulation Simulation Abstract This paper identifies the key facts, regulations and legal issues in the Business Regulation Simulation regarding Alumina, a global multibillion company. It identifies several of Alumina's values and stakeholders and discusses the conflicts among the competing stakeholders according to the simulation. In addition, a summarization on the basic issues on how the internal counsel handles the regulatory issue. Three alternative solutions are also discussed using the risk analysis matrix and summarizes how these align with Alumina's values.... [tags: Business Management Analysis ]
1804 words (5.2 pages)
- Business Regulation Simulation Introduction According to the BNET business dictionary, regulation is “the use of laws or rules stipulated by a government or regulatory body, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, to provide orderly procedures and to protect consumers and investors.” (BNET, 2008) Business regulation is not limited to these sorts of issues, though. As is the case with Alumina, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) also sets standards that need to be enforced to protect the business as well as the community in which it operates.... [tags: Business Management]
1387 words (4 pages)
- The Stories About Creation And The ' First Man '
- The Rights Act 1979 And The Supply Of Goods Act 1982
- Emotional, Emotional Bond Between The Caregiver And The Infant
- Trifles, By Susan Glaspell
- Developing Their Social Competence And Positive Feelings
- How Asian American Communities Viewed Law Enforcement