2. I found a video on Youtube called “Measuring Customer Satisfaction – Create Customers for Life” by Michael Leander. This video talked about how there are three different types of customers. Promoters are happy to recommend you, Passive Satisfies are not dissatisfied that are willing to change their mind, Detractors will be the customers are willing to let others know that they are unhappy. If you contact the customers who are the Detractors, you will be able to make their experience better just by making a phone call or an email.
3. In chapter 1, I learned about the different utilities that are needed for Marketing. It is easy to think that it is just about advertising, but that is not going to be the only thing that helps your business succeed. Overtime companies only focused on one part of marketing and tried to see their businesses strive. The four different eras are Production, Sales, Marketing, and now Relationship. The reason that relationship marketing is still working today is because it is important to create long term costumers since, transaction-based marketing only allows you to make one sale instead of multiple which would happen if you made a relationship.
4. A Christian Business Person should study marketing because God needs to have disciples everywhere. God wants his sons and daughters to follow their passions and through their passions, He wan...
... middle of paper ...
...a specific group though, I would say the younger generation. The reason they keep updating their products is because the younger generation is getting smarter and continues to want the next big thing. Apple’s product strategy is continuing to come up with something better. Not only do they try to make the best product, but they also have a well known packaging and logo that no one forgets. Their distribution strategy allows people to purchase an iPhone almost anywhere. Customers can buy them at places like Verizon, Best Buy, and even online. One of Apple’s promotion strategies is putting in a pair of their good quality headphones with a purchase of an iPhone or iPad. Their pricing strategy allows them to make money off of their products, but to also keep it to a price that is manageable for others to afford. Their prices seem to match up well with their competitors.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For this assignment we were to take a look at our professors’ suggestion on our first big assignment and also how we are progressing as writers. So I took a look at the returned assignment to see where I need to improve and where I was doing well. As I expect I did not do a very good job going over the commas and comma splices I did however do a better job than I originally thought I would. Some of the comments stated I missed words or I made my sentences a bit awkward which sadly happens to me when I go straight off the top of my head.... [tags: Better, Writing, Improve, Comma]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- This semester has been my favorite semester that I have had so far. I have learned bounteous amounts of information in this class. Before this class, writing memos was completely foreign to me. At first, memos, quite frankly, befuddled me. I am not sure if it was the concept or the format that I found most confusing, but writing my first memo was one of the hardest things I did in this class. However, once I finally understood the concept, I loved them. In fact, I try to write memos for every chance that I get.... [tags: Rhetoric, Fallacy, Source, Begin]
1804 words (5.2 pages)
- Prior to the relationship building assignments, I had never written a professional thank you note to a professor or place of business. I had a pen pal throughout middle school and also wrote notes to teachers that I had built a relationship with in high school, but neither were to the same degree of professionalism as I learned to utilize in this course. My notes mainly focused on updates of how I was, how my family was, and maybe a few questions to cap off the note. Outside of my experience writing note cards, I did know that there was this ‘mysterious art of professional note writing.’ My family owns a roofing business and the operation is pretty old school.... [tags: High school, Learning, Education, Teacher]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Furthermore, a way that I can increase my memory and my understanding of my classes and subjects is by improving my ability to take notes. I am currently under the impression that my skills at taking detailed and descriptive notes will improve as I continue my college education. As of this moment, my notes are enough to achieve a passing grade, but not enough to succeed like I intend to. However, over the course of Honors Colloquium, I do believe that my notes have improved for the score of my quizzes are a slight reflection of the quality of my notes.... [tags: Better, Improve, Learning, Health]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- Many say that music has evolved over the years. This essay shall explore the elements of two versions of one song. It shall discuss the correlations and disparities of these songs and confer how it has been revolutionised to entertain the audiences of today. The two songs which shall be scrutinized shall be Roxanne. Originally released in 1978, it was performed by ‘The Police’. The cover version El Tango de Roxanne was rearranged by Mariano Mores in Moulin Rouge, 2001. The main gist of the song is Sting telling his girlfriend that she doesn’t have to be a prostitute anymore.... [tags: Music Analysis Assignment]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- “Don’t Stare at a Blank Screen” is an activity that encourages the brainstorming of all ideas—regardless of whether or not they are good. The authors of The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking argue that this is a worthwhile activity because they believe that bad ideas are better than no ideas at all. A student organization that I am a part of has taken a negative turn this year and I decided to use this activity to brainstorm ways to fix the organization so that it does not run itself into the ground.... [tags: Don't Stare at a Blank Screen]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- This was an enjoyable assignment for me during this class because it brings on a good point in regards to ethics and values people perceive is necessary to have in order to become good leaders. The list that was provided to the class had diverse people on it and it made you think about why each person should be able to participate on this opportunity to visit space. It would be such an honor and privilege to be able to be chosen to go to such a magnificent place. Our group decided to pick individual’s whom had expertise in the medical field, a leader, someone with education background, science, hardworking and people that had different backgrounds in order to share their wisdom.... [tags: Leadership, Ethics, Management, Value]
936 words (2.7 pages)
- Grade for ESL class Banita Poudyal Wilmington University In today’s competitive world, academic is very important and a good grade is most have in order to make a decent career. For the international student like me, this class is very important. This class teaches us to adopt the writing styles used in many fields and also makes us able to communicate properly within the society. The vast diversity and increasing immigration in this country are making the society more globalized. To stand out among those crowds and make a decent career, we have to do better in learning the way the society understands and ESL class teaches us that.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Better, Writing process]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- 1. Describe how you handle stressful situations. Stressful situations are very trying to one’s self-esteem and health. I tend to handle moderate stress well, seeing as it typically motivates me. While extreme amounts of stress can immobilize me at moments, and challenge my mental strength. Stress never gets the best of me though. I may struggle, but working past the obstacles and facing them is what I have found to be the best way to deal with stress. 2. Discuss your time management skills.... [tags: High school, Homework, Grade, Ninth grade]
1807 words (5.2 pages)
- My alarm blares, startling me from my sleep. I jump out of bed with the alarm still ringing in my ears. I walk over to my desk to click it off. The clock reads 8:00. I glance across the room at my phone sitting on my bedside table and then down at my homework on my desk below me, questioning which should start on. My bed is drawing my body towards it like I magnet, but I resist the temptation and sit down at my desk to work. Searching through my binder, I make a list of everything I have to do. I am writing the last item on my list when I am interrupted by my stomach growling. I grab my textbook and head downstairs for breakfast.... [tags: Automobile, Walking, Hair]
2041 words (5.8 pages)