She decides to sit up in her bed wondering who she would be able to unleash on and enjoy it at the same time. Can’t do it, just to do it, it has to with a kinky minded man who will unleash with her. And wouldn’t hold her back on anything she wants to do to them. Living the single life just aren’t what it’s cracked up to be. The fact of someone being home waiting for you to get home from work. Butt naked waiting in the bed for you, lusting for you just as much as you for them. Just the thought makes her wet, and horny to point she can’t resist to touch herself. She slowly rubs herself thinking about a guy she recently met who she thought was cute, a little thuggish, but cute. Brown skin, light brown eyes, he had soft lips that look so kissable; he stood about 6’5 weighing in at least at 290. He spoke as if he was educated and not that yo ma, hey honey instead it was “Hello “Ms. Lady, how are you today”? Just the thought of him lying beside her made her rub her clit just a little hard, but slow and gentle to make it feel like a tongue is actually taking care of her. Oh the thoughts that race threw her mind makes her wetter and wetter she is badly in need of someone. She thinks I won’t release right I will wait until I can have him the way I want him, and show him just how good he can have it. As she thinks to herself how can I...
... middle of paper ...
... appearance he states I’m just getting off work. “No problem I see no issue on how you look”, she replies. Your wife or girlfriend must be pleased to have a man working, that’s rare these days she said. And he replies “no wife or girlfriend haven’t found the right one as of yet not that I’m not looking”. Just been focus, my last relationship I caught my girl cheating on me. As she watches his lips move to speak she can’t help to wonder how they feel. She ends up cutting him off and says what days do you have off, I would like to repay for helping me open up the store. I’m off tomorrow what time do you get off today he asked. She grins and says you want to hang out tonight, that’s possible stop here around 7pm. Okay he replies, she stands and thinks to herself what the hell is his name. She yells out real quick “I didn’t get your name”? He says “Demetrius, and yours”?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It was a cold December night as a little boy named Thomas lay in his bed anxious for the big day to come. He lay in his bed all warm and snug as the cold winter wind howled outside. The candle light in his dark room flickered as Thomas lay wondering about a day full of joy and laughter. “Thomas, are you in bed?” Thomas’s mother exclaimed as she stood outside his door. “Of course mom!” Thomas said as a cold breeze slipped in through a small crack in the window. The little boy continued to look outside as the dark crisp branches of the tree in his front yard started to bend.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Yule, Christmas lights]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- In the years of 1940-1945, at least 1,100,000 Jewish people were sent to Auschwitz; Elie Wiesel was one of them. In the memoir Night, by Elie Wiesel, Wiesel details the horrors of Auschwitz, and his short stay at Buchenwald. Wiesel shares memories of trying to keep his father alive as well as himself, while slowly losing his faith in God. Throughout Night by Elie Wiesel, many conflicts are present such as man vs man, man vs self, and man vs nature, all of which I believe drastically bring out the horrors of Auschwitz.... [tags: Elie Wiesel, Auschwitz concentration camp]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Night Bride - Original Writing That feeling washed over her again. Like the blackness washing over the light. It creeps in gradually enveloping the earth, devouring the last traces of the struggling dusk. Suddenly, with the dark, plump and full on its feast of the light, everything turns a little bit uneasy, and the world shifts on a weary axis. That is how it starts. Slowly it crawls inside, eating away at her until she is filled with the dark sensations most others never admit to having.... [tags: Papers]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Many times people often search for an ideal spot for vacationing. Families want to find an area that offers various activities that can range from a nice dinner out to a walk in the park and fun night life. With a rich cultural atmosphere and history, Amsterdam offers a great variety of interests on various topics; in a mild climate and a center for night life and culture for hundreds of years, it is no wonder that millions of visitors flock to the capital each year. Located in the province North Holland in western Netherlands, just 2 meters below sea level, Amsterdam boasts a very enjoyable climate throughout the summer with a cool wind blowing off the North Sea.... [tags: night life, visitors, culture]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- It was cold that night. Colder than Marinette was used to. And she was sure that, out of everything she would remember, it would be how she was shivering in her tight spandex Ladybug suit, standing on a roof opposite of Chat Noir. She wouldn’t remember anything about the attack that happened earlier. She wouldn’t remember the villain 's name, or where the akuma had been hiding, or even how Chat Noir had pushed her out of harm 's way once again. No, out of everything, it would be the coldness seeping into her bones as the last dot on her earrings blinked out.... [tags: Learning, Knowledge]
1769 words (5.1 pages)
- Acts of terrorism are becoming increasingly common in today's society. From the frequent suicide bombings in Israel, the recent violence in the Russian village of Beslan, to the attacks on the world trade centers on September the eleventh of 2001 that so violently shook the world; terrorism is rarely far from our minds. Terrorist groups have a variety of aims, acts of revenge, politics, but by far the most common, and arguably most disturbing reason for these actions is religion. It is exceptionally important that we can learn to understand the forces that drive people to commit such wanton acts of destruction, and social psychology can help us to do that.... [tags: Psychology]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- It’s a cold night. I hear the soft crunching noises of my boots as I walk through the freshly fallen snow and up the steps. My key unlocks the door. I go inside, but I am not home. Life is strange. Most of us don’t really live in our lives, we live in our future lives. It could be in a dream, a financial plan, a child’s future, a partner, tonight’s dinner. Our perspective is towards the future, not the present. We live in the foreshadowed footprints of our future selves. It’s not wrong. Maybe it’s just part of who we are.... [tags: Time, Future, Present, Past]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- From merciless to warmhearted On a cold and bitter night, two men by the names of Bill and Henry are scurrying through the freezing winds of Yukon Canada during the Gold rush. They are delivering a coffin who belongs to a man by the name of Lord Alfred. He was taken away by the freezing temperatures. Such is the way of the north, to stop movement and taking away life, but bill and henry continue to forge ahead. As the snow intensifies,the two men know they are being followed by a pack of hungry wolves.... [tags: Dog, Gray Wolf, Canidae, Canis]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- “It was a cold night and I was on my way to the airport, I felt like everything went fast and the look they had my family members was something I never saw before, at that moment I wished I could read their mind, but I know I couldn’t so that made me feel impotent of not knowing how they felt or what they were thinking about”. When I reached the airport it was time to say goodbye to my family, it was only me, my brother and my mom who was leaving. Saying goodbye to my family was hard, I saw tears on my grandmother’s face like if she never would see me again, my aunt had a smiling face I felt like she was hiding something in the inside, she said it was going to be a new way to success in life... [tags: Family, English-language films, United States]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- It was a cold wet evening in Swansea. There was a dull light coming from the moon, which was only added to by the dim glow of streetlights, which were placed either side of the tall detached houses. Cars were parked on the side of the road with uniform spaces in-between. It was quiet, strangely quiet, like an empty church. There was no traffic going along the road and there wasn't a sound to be heard except the footsteps of a young lady. Rose was in her early twenties, slim, and just under six foot tall.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
474 words (1.4 pages)