In the twenty-first century, we work all day to then come home to more work in one of the largest investments in our lives. Going tiny has proven to let people live more of a life that they want, rather than the life they need too in order to maintain their living standard, such as less cleaning/ repairing throughout the house, less money spent on and in your home, and the possibility of making your tiny house mobile. According to (Becker, J, 2015) the average American house contains three-hundred thousand items and within our life time we will misplace one hundred ninety-eight thousand, seven hundred and fourth three items which while trying to find consume on average one hundred and fifty-three days of our lives. By simply reducing the overall square footage of our homes we are literally gaining days on our lives that can be spent doing more enjoyable things rather than trying to find your car keys. Tiny house advocates also love the idea of a mobile home, which is placed on top of a trailer frame and able to move with a simple ball hitch. This design has been very popular because like other designs it is one hundred percent personal and every design is unique but with the ability to travel without leaving the comfort of your house. Tiny houses...
... middle of paper ...
...at make it superior to concrete, those being water proof, fire proof, acts as a great insulator, and only weighs an eighth of the weight of concrete (What is hempcrete, 2016). Another huge environmental benefit tiny houses provide is reducing the carbon dioxide output, SOURCE stats that twenty percent of the worlds carbon emissions come from residential buildings. Tiny houses are able to use very little energy to heat and cool the living space and when fully electric, minimize their carbon dioxide output to almost zero.
The tiny house movement is proving to be a possibility for our future of living and within the movement offers the potential to live a more freeing, cost efficient and environmentally friendly ways of life. This will truly be an amazing concept to see develop and build into what many hope to be a cultural norm in the peruse of a greener planet.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Investors are much more focused on the types of property they will purchase than end users, if it meets their investment criteria, they will usually buy it. You will not show them every house in town and still not get an offer. - Unlike the end user who may only be looking for a new home every 3-7 years or longer, active Investors typically will buy multiple properties each year or even per month. If you do a good job for them, they will continue to come back over and over again which means to you a potentially endless commission income stream.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Buyer brokerage]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Pugs are one of the biggest toys breed dogs. (Males, 12-14 Inches 13-20 Pounds, Females, 10-12 inches 13-18 pounds). The pugs are known for their small square shaped bodies and cute wrinkles. They have a heavy coat that sheds seasonally. They come in colors like apricot, black, and silver. Even though the pug being a small energetic dog may seem fun, they can be a challenge to take care of. So before a person can take home a pug he or she should know about their background, their attitudes, and especially their needs.... [tags: origins, care, oldest breed]
527 words (1.5 pages)
- Niko is a boxer mix from Kansas City, Kansas. Kansas City had a ban against owning a dog of the “pit bull” breed. Niko was taken from his home in 2007 by animal control, and wrongfully accused for the way he looked. He was held in a kennel at the pound during the entire eight month period it took for his owners to get him back. After multiple court hearings, Niko was finally released and sent home with his family (Campbell). Niko’s story is a great reference to the many controversial thoughts people have against the laws regarding breed bans for pit bulls.... [tags: Breed-Specific Laws]
1058 words (3 pages)
- INTRODUCTION In this assignment the author has broken down in detail consumer buyer and Organization behavior in the concept of marketing analysis on the basis of existing theory The subject will analyze the concept of consumers and organization buyer behavior with the aid of some example on the securities industry. Consumer Buyer Behaviour According to Armstrong and Kotler (2013) consumers buyer behavior means the purchasing operation of consumer for their final good and service for their kin and their personal household is used for consumption, consumers combine together to build up consumer market..... [tags: Marketing Theory, Consumer, Buyer, Organizations]
1682 words (4.8 pages)
- A New Breed of Students The American public school system does not prioritize the moral education of its students. As a result the majority of so-called "well educated society" is ethically challenged and morally desensitized. In Jonathan Kozol's book The Night Is Dark And I am Far From Home, Kozol develops a series of virtual indictments against the American public school system. According to Kozol students emerge both brainwashed and without a sense of purpose. In essence, many students do not understand the full potential of their intellectuality: "public education, for most children, is a twelve-year exercise of ethical emaciation" (Kozol 169).... [tags: Essays Paper]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- When purchasing a new home in beautiful Charleston, SC, homeowners insurance probably isn 't the first thing to think about. Caught up in the fantasy of finding that dream home, you might not be as concerned with which company will insure it. Here at Triest, we know that a home can be the most valuable asset you own, and we want to protect it the right way. Writing homeowners policies in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, West of the Ashley, and the surrounding islands since 1903, we are experts on the topic, and will work tirelessly to find the right fit for you.... [tags: Insurance, Home insurance, Casualty insurance]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- **The Weimaraner** Emilie Bold *** VAC 113 **Professor** Alan Pufahl (www.dogbreedstandards.com) 1. Intro **Introduction** Today we’ll be speaking about the Weimaraner breed, this breed is known for their gorgeous silver coats and their knack for hunting. They’re also known for their great companionship and devotion to their owners, they’re very prestigious dogs whose history dates back to the 13th century. They truly are dogs of royalty, specifically developed to hunt and protect, however the Weimaraner brings so much more to the table, they have playful spirits and they’re very lively making them great for children and families.... [tags: Dog, Dog breed, Weimaraner, Ear]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- The last form I’m going to show you is a Buyer Agency form of representation; I think we can both agree that I’m here to help you in the home buying process, right. (Wait, listen, and acknowledge their response) We’ll the sellers have their representation, and I am here to represent you in this transaction. I will negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms for you. I’d like to go over this contract with you and it will be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have. (Go over contract with Buyer) Now that you understand the differences, do you see the value in buyer agency.... [tags: Need, Want, WANT, Lebanon]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- You’re Going to Sell Your Home. Should You Mention the Snakes?” Moving from one house to another often deems itself as more of a struggle than it is enjoyable. You go through the trouble of hiring movers, then you must unpack your boxes, and neatly arrange all of the furniture. Only after becoming increasingly settled into your new home do you become aware of a small but ever present poisonous snake infestation on your property. Despite this unfortunate finding, you have no recollection of being notified of the snake issue by neither the realty company, nor the previous seller.... [tags: Ethics, Immanuel Kant, Morality]
950 words (2.7 pages)
- Chart 7: Buyer Personas Flow The organization you work for should stop whatever you are doing in marketing and get your personas identified. Personas identified for one provider may not be the same for another. Work with the sales team to get to the real truth, look at existing internal data and call buyers in your industries to review their roles, what they believe in and how they contribute to major purchases. To not do this work is a real missed opportunity to get the provider’s organization focused.... [tags: Marketing ]
2199 words (6.3 pages)