For the next hour of the ride, Daisy was looking out the window until, Fred turns to her and says that his name is Fred. This takes Daisy by surprise and causes Daisy to become a little more happy about the whole thing. Even though it was a better reaction, than she got the first time she still did not trust Fred so she just ignored him. She waited about 10 minutes and felt bad for avoiding Fred so she turned his way. She suddenly notice that he was sleeping before she could asking him a few questions. With this now known, Daisy happily fell asleep knowing that she had made a new friend.
A half an hour later, Daisy woke up to the sound of the road. Daisy sat up straight and found Fred reading his newspaper. Daisy decided that she would take another ch...
... middle of paper ...
...e scenery was.
As the taxi slowed down in front of a house, he could feel the butterflies in his stomach and his heart beating fast like a drum as he walked to the front door. As he was in front of the door, he decided to knock on the door. As he waited for someone to answer the door. He knew that he had made the right decision to turn back. The door opened slowly and it revealed Daisy. She was speechless to see Fred. She was about to ask why he was here but he interrupted her and said that he made the wrong choice of letting her get off at the bus stop. Daisy was amazed to hear this. She leaned toward Fred and gave him a kiss then Fred bringing her closer to him kissing her back. Once she was done, she invited him inside. From that point on, Daisy and Fed dated for 6 months and then they got married. They had two kids and lived happily for the rest of their lives.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... I would be in my room across the house and hear yelling and screaming. Alcohol was a poison in our household. Everything bad happened when alcohol was in their system. One night my mom and Brian were heavily under the influence of alcohol. I heard banging and yelling in the other room. Being so young, I was just used to the drama. I woke up the next morning to my mom crying. During their fight, Brian hit my mom and busted her lip. Later on, Brian had convinced my mom that it was a drunken mistake.... [tags: English-language films, Love]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- Daisy is sitting in the back of the bus. She is enjoying the ride and looking out the window. The bus then abruptly stops and she was thrown forward in her seat. Fred then walks on to the bus and sees, that the only seat left is the one next to Daisy.Fred sat down with a huff and he began to make himself comfortable. The bus then began to move and they were back on the road. Five minutes into the ride, Daisy was busy writing her song and then was singing the song quietly to herself. As she is singing, Fred rudely says “do you mind” to Daisy.... [tags: short story]
1957 words (5.6 pages)
- The unceasing question of what defines love continually inspires writers to share their perceptions with their audience. Throughout our childhood we are naturally inclined to believe and expect what media depicts for us. Disney movies such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White all follow the standard plot of a beautiful girl and a handsome young man falling in love without any complexity to their relationship. Their newly discovered love for one another forms quite simply throughout the movie and then they live happily ever after.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Romance]
2121 words (6.1 pages)
- The Love Story Some of the elements in the love story have changed over time. In the ancient world and during the Middle Ages, love stories did not have happy endings, and they focused on love outside of social and economic status. This was an innovation at that time, because most marriages were arranged and the partners were of the same social class. Beginning in the late Middle Ages and the Renaissance, love stories began to have happy endings, because marriage was coming to be rooted in feelings of truelove and couples came together by personal choice.... [tags: Love Stories Romance Essays]
1309 words (3.7 pages)
- Is Romeo and Juliet a Love Story. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Erich Fromm. Romeo and Juliet is based on immature love, and is not a true love story. Love is a great source of passion throughout the world. Though love is considered a good emotion, it can also be one of the biggest flaws a person can have. When one is in love, they will basically do anything to be with the one they love. They don’t care about the number of rules they break, or how much they change themselves, as long as they can be with the one they truly love.... [tags: fate, shakespeare, emotions]
1399 words (4 pages)
- ... It was time and destiny that we should meet and find love with one another. Am I scared, just a little, but it is not of loseing her I may add. She is laying in bed now asleep as I write this and I barely contain myself to see her beautiful face when she comes walking into my office at home. Everytime I see her it is as if it is the first time we met, and oh how I find this so appealing. Many many years have past before we met but it was well worth the wait I assure you. Maturity is a wonderful thing as long as you stay a child at heart, and lessons are good also as long as you do not lose the lessons.... [tags: personal narrative, destiny]
676 words (1.9 pages)
- The Great Gatsby is No Love Story Many argue that F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby is an example of the "great American love story", but it is not. The Great Gatsby is not a tale about perfect love; it is a tale of love and lust corrupting individuals in their lives, and of an American dream that is never fulfilled. Throughout the story, we follow multiple relationships, but focus is on the single relationship between Gatsby and Daisy. This relationship, however, fails to fulfill many requirements that would make it a true love story, and thus, while some hardship is to be expected, this relationship encounters an excessive amount.... [tags: Great Gatsby Essays]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- Is Wuthering heights a love story. Is this essay I am going to discuss whether Wuthering heights is a love story or not. There are several reasons for saying that the novel is a love story and there are several reasons that state that Wuthering heights is not a love story. The trational love story has the perfect characters which always somehow no matter what the contions always manage to find there ideal partner. The setting is really simple and there always is a perfect climax despite what the obstacles are.... [tags: English Literature]
1061 words (3 pages)
- Educating Rita - Love Story To answer the question whether or not Willy Russell actually wrote a love story as he intended to do, I consider certain aspects. I find two totally different main characters in Frank and Rita and therefore will be dealing with completely different ways of behaviour and reaction. By interpreting their statements and actions it might be possible to find some kind of conclusion. To begin with it is possible to say that Educating Rita does not seem to be a love story in a common sense.... [tags: Free Essay Writer]
546 words (1.6 pages)
- I was born into a non-Christian family. We thought we were Christians, because we used to go to church on Sundays. But we didn't know about the Bible verse that says we must be “born again” if we ever want to see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). Even if we'd heard it, we never stopped to think about how we could get “born again”. I got a job in a music store. Christine was a sales clerk there. She was one of the sweetest, most honest people I had come across up to that time. And she was open about being a Christian.... [tags: essays research papers]
571 words (1.6 pages)