Do you have a healthy body? If not how can you have a healthy body? Almost all people don’t have a healthy body in the world. I search how can we have a healthy body. I found really good information in the articles and on the web pages. If you want to have a healthy body, you need a fit body, you should eat right, tips for a healthy and balanced physical body and have a special diet and nutrition.
Let’s begin with how people can have a fit body. All people know the importance of maintaining fitness and tidy cardiovascular exercise. Many people don’t get enough activity to stay fit and they think it is not too important for their health. Regular physical activity helps us maintain and develop our fitness. You should work with your body with daily discipline. You start an exercise routine. Exercise helps you live longer and have a healthier life. The human body needs to stay in action and movement. There are five five areas of keep your body in shape, healthy, flexible, and strong. The first area is aerobic exercise. The simple way is walking. Walking is the best exercise for your body. Don’t forget to start off slower to tone up and enhance speed slowly. The other strategy for enhancing intensity is enhance your speed explodes of time. Remember that, walking is just as good if you go fast enough. The second area is stretching. An important age trace is you level of flexibility. Yoga is the best way to keep your body flexible. There is a option: If you don’t have enough time to get a full yoga lesson or session, you can try to do 5 minutes of stretching every day after your aerobic exercise. The third area is balancing. The author states that...
... middle of paper ...
...elp keep people healthy. The suggestion from the author is “ Look for the hilarity in every situation and keep laughing. The ninth area is keep your thoughts positive. If you want to feel and look perfect control your thoughts closely procure that you are thinking only positive thoughts. The tenth area is deal with your emotions, do not stifle them. It has to store this emotional energy somewhere.
Banks, Ronya. "Tips for a Healthy and Balanced Physical Body Integrate Your Mind Body Spirit." About.com Holistic Healing. About.com, 23 Mar. 2014. Web. 18 Apr. 2014.
KStone. "The Secret to a Healthy Body." Lifehack RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
"Kids Fit For Healthy Life." Geelong News (2012): 20. Newspaper Source. Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Healthy Body Do you have a healthy body. If not how can you have a healthy body. Almost all people don’t have a healthy body in the world. I search how can we have a healthy body. I found really good information in the articles and on the web pages. If you want to have a healthy body, you need a fit body, you should eat right, tips for a healthy and balanced physical body and have a special diet and nutrition. Let’s begin with how people can have a fit body.... [tags: Fitness, Health, Cardiovascular Exercise]
1061 words (3 pages)
- How to maintain greater health. Description: It is your duty to maintain greater heath all the time but this is not so easy rather pretty challenging. This is the reason you need to implement different healthy tips that can cater you assistance in this regard. Health is quite precious for all and thus you should always maintain the same in a good condition. Healthy bodies can have greater energies in perfuming different kinds of tasks including personal, household and professional tasks. If you want to get acute fitness, then you should lead a completely healthy lifestyle.... [tags: Health, Nutrition, Hygiene, Health care]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- The Road to a Healthy Body and Mind Having a healthy body and mind is not keep on dieting or starving ourselves. The purpose of the journey is how we balancing our body and mind positively. Anna Damitru (2013) explained that adding a consistent and balancing daily workout routine will contribute overall health improvement. She listed several steps in order to keep body and mind healthy. One of the steps is set our mindset in positive area which is we have to put our mindset in positive position transcend the negative area we work for.... [tags: balance, communication, moderation]
557 words (1.6 pages)
- ... In Vedas the practice of personal hygiene has been stressed in daily prayers. Childhood is the best time for anyone to learn hygiene behavior and same to be applied in the rest of their life. Personal hygiene involves taking regular bath, washing the hands ( whenever necessary), cutting the nails, washing clothing, washing the hair, brushing the teeth and caring gums.(2) The personal hygiene habit can be taught in a fun way. Making up of games to see if child can remember what steps are needed to accomplish a specific hygiene goal.... [tags: hygiene, bathing, infestation]
543 words (1.6 pages)
- Introduction Living in an industrialized country people hardly think about the consumption of water. People go about their day without ever knowing or thinking about whether their body is receiving the proper amount of water to function properly. They do not realize that they are constantly losing water. Every breath uses water, sweating forces water out of the water as well as urine and excretion (Erickson, 2013). Two-thrids of the body is made of water therefore the water supply must be replenished frequently (Erickson, 2013).... [tags: Water, Water supply network, Drinking water]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- A healthy and fit body is something that many people want. If this is something you want for yourself, this is possible. You have to pay attention to how you eat and also make sure you get enough physical activity. In addition, you can choose from many fitness programs. Don't waste any more time; you can be in better shape. Simply follow the follow tips in this article. Provided that you exercise regularly and that you put in a consistent effort, you can work out any time of day. It will primarily depend on the kind of schedule you have, as well as your personal preference.... [tags: exercise, diet, goals]
541 words (1.5 pages)
- Introduction The Healthy Body Wellness Center requires an Information Security Management System (ISMS), in order to implement a plan to maintain and audit the company 's information system security objectives. This necessitated outlining the scope of the ISMS plan as well as an evaluation of the risk assessment conducted by We Test Everything LLC (WTE). We Test Everything LLC was contracted by the Healthy Body Wellness Center 's (HBWC) Office of Grants Giveaway (OGG) to provide a risk assessment of the Small Hospital Grant Tracking System (SHGTS).... [tags: Security, Information security, Computer security]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- Overall, I was extremely touched by Marilyn Wann’s book, Fat. So. Physically, the author suffers from what millions of Americans are suffering with in today’s society: obesity. On the brighter side, mentally she is over the fact that her weight is at 270 and proud of who the person she is today. All her life, she did everything she could to make sure everyone accepted her. She was successful in school and had a great personality to go along with her smarts. In her story she even stated, “Now I wanted to come out as a proud fat person.... [tags: Health]
606 words (1.7 pages)
- The author Marilyn Wann wrote a very entertaining piece on being fat and how she was and is treated. In the piece she attacks a lot of commonly held beliefs on fat people. She attacks these claims and even provides evidence from health journals that disproves many of the myths that are held in society today. Her stories and experiences are really cases of injustice and unfair treatment. However even through all of the occasions in her life where she was mistreated because of her size she is not bitter or has no animosity towards people.... [tags: Health]
844 words (2.4 pages)
- Maintaining a Healthy Body When people eat the things that they want to at the time, it's an almost guaranteed bet that they don't know what's nutrients are inside of the food, or what's good for their body. If they did, they wouldn't put half of what they eat in it. What you put in and out of your body decides how healthy your body can or will become. Having good eating and drinking habits will most likely force your body to be in good health. To have a healthy body, junk food needs to be avoided.... [tags: Papers]
952 words (2.7 pages)