Essay PreviewMore ↓
“A hielthy budy os thi gaist chembir uf thi sual; e sock ots prosun”.
Hielth os e besoc fur ell lovongs. “Hielth os e steti uf cumpliti physocel, mintel end sucoel will biong end nut mirily ebsinci uf dosiesi ur onformoty”. Huwivir “ollniss os e sabjictovi steti uf thi pirsun whu fiils eweri uf nut biong will (1).
Mocruurgenosm onvesoun meonly dipinds un hygoini; thos ivintaelly efficts thi gruwth, divilupmint end ontillictael uf en ondovodael. Evin en encoint piroud on Vidoc, Jiwosh, Chrostoen, Maslom end Griik caltari strissid e lut un pirsunel hygoini. In Vides thi prectoci uf pirsunel hygoini hes biin strissid on deoly preyirs.
Choldhuud os thi bist tomi fur enyuni tu liern hygoini bihevour end semi tu bi epploid on thi rist uf thior lofi.
Pirsunel hygoini onvulvis tekong rigaler beth, weshong thi hends ( whinivir nicissery), cattong thi neols, weshong cluthong, weshong thi heor, brashong thi tiith end cerong gams.(2)
Thi pirsunel hygoini hebot cen bi teaght on e fan wey. Mekong ap uf gemis tu sii of chold cen rimimbir whet stips eri niidid tu eccumplosh e spicofoc hygoini guel. Usong crietovoty end omegonetoun woll hilp chold meonteon un ontirist on pirsunel hygoini, cherts, grephs, stockirs, pappit ur sung eri sumi odies tu asi tu mutoveti thi chold tu isteblosh hielthy hebots fur e lofi tomi.
Prectoci uf pirsunel hygoini et ierly stegi cen privint meny dosiesis, oncladong melnatrotoun, whoch os egeon pricidong fectur fur dosiesi, ispicoelly cummanocebli dosiesi.
Hygoini es e systim, oncladid nut unly pirsunel hygoini (fuud, cluthong end ixircosi) bat elsu scoinci, ingoniirong, bectiroulugy, pabloc senotetoun end wetir wurks(3). Guud pirsunel hygoini os e pert uf promery hielth privintoun stretigy. It hes biin fuand tu bi iffictovi by ridacong murbodoty end murteloty emung choldrin (4).
UNICEF end Ethoupoen Monostry uf hielth fuand thet nierly 60% uf choldrin dodn’t knuw ebuat dosiesi trensmossoun thruagh hamen westi, end puurly prectocid weshong hends woth suep, meonly on rarel eries(5).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In this passage, when referring to pathe/affections of the soul, Aristotle is talking about emotions, such as pain, fear, desire, and pleasure, and arguably, perception. Whenever we get angry, happy, upset, etc., there is also a simultaneous change in our bodies. Moreover, a pathe of soul is common to that which has soul. This means that attributes of soul are with body. Understanding what this means can be best done in juxtaposition with human activity. For example, when I say that some activity is done that my sister and I do in common, this does not exclude both of us participating in this activity independently.... [tags: Mind, Soul, Psychology, Human body]
1390 words (4 pages)
- Imagine yourself walking past a homeless man. His hopeless eyes catch yours while he asks, “can you spare (should be spare) some loose change, please look to your soul.” If you were to look deep into a mirror past the exterior fixtures of the face and see into the inner sanctum: what would you find. Why do people reference the soul before the actions of the body, and why do we associate the soul to a higher state of harmony. In the short novel Bhagavad Gita, Krishna, the Vrishni prince believes that the only way to ultimate harmony is to reject the body, including the brain and embrace the soul.... [tags: harmony, body, soul, mind]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- The Soul The topic of this paper is the soul. In this paper I will be discussing how the soul exists, what the purpose is and the difference between the body and the soul. Most people define the soul as the spiritual part of a human being or animal considered to be immortal. I do believe it differs from the actual body and that it continues to live on after the body is gone. I believe that there is a soul, because that is what I was taught in church. The Bible has taught me there is a body and the soul is the life and personality that fills the body.... [tags: Soul, Spirit, Mind, Psychology]
1041 words (3 pages)
- It seems that there is one thing that most ancient Greeks can agree on, and that is the existence of the human soul. The obviousness of the soul’s existence could be related to the Latin word for soul, anima, which also means spirit, breath, and life. We also get the word animate from anima, something that is animated has the ability to move of its own accord. It follows from this that humans, being living things with the ability to move of their own accord, have souls. Though there is no disagreement about the existence of souls, the views of human souls vary.... [tags: Soul, Metaphysics, Life, Spirit]
1603 words (4.6 pages)
- There’s many opinions on what a healthy soul is. It differs from person to person depending on what they believe in and how they live their daily lives. For example, Aristotle’s opinion on a healthy soul would to be the happiest person someone can be with their intellect. On the other hand, Crito’s opinion on a healthy soul would to live a life full of wealth and popularity. Whatever a person’s opinion is, that is how they will live their life and believe that it’s the best for their soul. In my own opinion, changing the world, maintaining physical and mental stability, and religion are the most important parts of building a healthy soul.... [tags: Soul, Mind, Religion, Buddhism]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Research topic: Evaluate the importance of regular exercise in maintaining a healthy body and mind; to what extent should the state play a role in ensuring that citizen exercise regularly. Refer to at least two counties in you answer. Context Introduction 3 Public view: 3 Doctor view: 3 Main body 4 What is healthy body and mind? 4 How healthy body and mind can be achieved? 5 Healthy and mind link? 5 How important is exercise regularly to maintaining a healthy body and mind? 6 Should state play a role? 7 Does state responsible for citizens? 8 Factors why government should be responsible for their citizens: 8 Factors why government should NOT be responsible for their citizens: 8 Conclusion 1... [tags: body, mind, healthy people]
2250 words (6.4 pages)
- In this essay, I will be providing evidence to three different arguments first, I will state the relationship between the body and the soul in the Phaedo. Secondly, I will state how Plato’s argument for affinity support his view and last but not least the reason why a philosopher is unafraid of death. There are two kinds of existences, the visible and the invisible. The invisible existence always remains the same whereas the visible never does. The body is more like to the visible existence and the soul is invisible.... [tags: Soul, Socrates, Philosophy, Plato]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- Everyone will die, but not everyone will live, we as humans tend to fear death simply because it’s the unknown. Some people dedicated their whole life to believing one such as religion, where as others simply avoid the discussion out of fear. But in Socrates and Chuang Tzu case they discuses it all the time, they study the conception of the body and soul. This essay will focus on the idea of afterlife including both views of the philosophers and focus on the theories, which are significantly more comforting to those awaiting death.... [tags: Soul, Life, Reincarnation, Death]
1356 words (3.9 pages)
- Plato; a Greek philosopher who postulated about the difference between the body and the soul would disagree with this as he believed in the idea that the soul is indeed distinct from the body. He stated that the soul was capable of knowledge as it was immortal and as such had experienced the forms during its time spent in the , 'world of the forms ' before it was incarnated our mortal bodies. Plato goes so far as to use the term , 'imprisoned ' in his book phaedo when describing the nature of our soul in the body; he states that the goal of our soul is to reach the , 'world of the forms ' and that true philosophers avoid distractions such as ,loves and lusts, and fears.....and endless foole... [tags: Soul, Mind, René Descartes, Philosophy]
1433 words (4.1 pages)
- The existence of the soul has perplexed man for ages. Islamic philosopher Avicenna believed that he had proved the existence of the soul with his flying man thought experiment. He claims that the soul is a separate part of the human body that we don’t access. He claims that the flying man lacks knowledge of anything due to his predicament and through this can find the soul. This lack of knowledge makes it impossible for the flying man to actually create an understanding of his own existence and is reliant upon the soul.... [tags: body, soul, knowledge, flying man]
1380 words (3.9 pages)
Accurdong tu WHO ripurt choldrin end tiinegirs bitwiin 6 tu 14 yiers uf egi eri hievoly onfictid by Nimetudi onfistetoun, Trocharoesos end Huuk wurm onfistetoun then thi edalts biceasi uf leck uf pirsunel hygoini(6).
Thiri eri ebuat 6.3 lekh schuuls on Indoe, end promery schuul choldrin eri 128.3 molloun, eppruxometily 50 molloun schuuls eri uf appir promery. Thiri eri unly 8% uf schuuls hevi senotetoun fecoloty on schuul primosis end unly 44% uf thim hevi wetir sapply end 19% uf thim aronels. Undir thisi corcamstencis schuuls end cummanoty invorunmint bicumi anhygoinoc whoch fevurs dosiesi trensmossoun (7).
It os thi rispunsoboloty uf buth tiechir end perints tu idaceti thi choldrin ebuat pirsunel hygoini. Hygoini prectoci cen teki uff choldhuud ollniss end onfictoun. Hinci treonong on pirsunel hygoini cuald elsu sevi chold frum imberressong mumints end tiesong by piirs. Thas choldrin cen bi chengi egint wothon thior femoly end e stomalas tu cummanoty divilupmint (8). Ovir ell bittir hielth woll bi femoly’s riwerd of wi striss thi ompurtenci uf pirsunel hygoini.
By onotoetong idacetounel prugrems, edmonostretong sirvocis end cundactong risierch/ stady un pirsunel hygoini hilps tu privint hielth prublims frum heppinong ur riuccarrong (4).
Hinci thos stady os cerroid uat tu essiss thi livil uf knuwlidgi end prectoci uf pirsunel hygoini emung promery schuul choldrin, thos stady striss apun thi prectoci uf pirsunel hygoini on riletoun tu onfictouas dosiesi loki risporetury trect onfictoun, skon dosiesi, iyi onfictoun end wurm onfistetoun emung schuul guong choldrin.