Clear Water Bass Fishing Techniques
Some anglers say that fishing in clear water is the toughest situation for catching bass. However, you can easily catch bass in clear water if you know what bass are attracted to.
Because they can't see very well in clear water, bass are not attracted to lightly colored baits yet if you use a dark colored bait your chances for catching bass in clear water greatly increase. Many bass anglers have said that they find that dark black, blue, brown and green baits like crankbaits, spoons and spinners seem to work exceptionally well when fishing in clear water situations.
It is believed that these darkly colored baits encourage a bass to make a clean strike that helps to easily set your hook in the fish. So the next time you are out fishing in a clear lake or stream, consider using a dark bait or lure if you are seeking to catch bass.
Bass Fishing Techniques For Finding Bass On a Lake
When fishing on any lake, locating bass can be difficult sometimes. In order to locate these cunning fish, it helps to find schools of their favorite prey. Bass are guaranteed to be close by their food source and using this technique will help you to land that largemouth or smallmouth bass you are seeking.
One of the best bass fishing techniqu...
... middle of paper ...
...s that are your own unique techniques and this will help you to build your skills to become an expert bass angler. Then your enjoyment of the hobby will greatly increase and you will find that bass fishing is one of the most enjoyable outdoor hobbies in the world.
“Bass Pro Shops MegaCast Baitcast Combo,” Bass Pro Shops
“Bass Pro Shops Carbon Gold 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line,” Bass Pro Shops
Charles Stuart, “Bass Basics,” Bass Resource
“Bass Fishing Technique,” Bass Fishing Techniques
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- BASS FISHING The joy of fishing gives anglers ample opportunities to catch a meal that is low in fat and cholesterol and high in protein. Pursuing and catching your meal is a self-fulfilling and thrilling way to spend time with your friends and loved ones. Bass fishing is also an art and requires skill in addition to the proper tools to be successful. Everyone who has spent time fishing in the outdoors knows how relaxing and stress-free life can be. Spending a day interacting with nature gives one a sense of being alive and free.... [tags: Recreational fishing, Fishing, Angling]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- Some people consider bass fishing a sport, but for most fishermen it’s a lifestyle. People have been bass fishing since the beginning of time for different reasons. Bass fishing has evolved over the years from using a sapling and some string to the high tech rod and reel technology, as well as sonar fish-finders. For modern day fisherman fishing is a lifestyle that may require a wealth of money depending on what kind of bass fishing someone wants to do. People will less wealth just fish from the bank, but for the luckier individuals that are able to own a boat, fishing is easier, and more fun.... [tags: Outdoor Sporting]
2513 words (7.2 pages)
- Fly fishing is a fishing experience that is unlike any other. Being up in the clear mountain waters just casting away, time flies faster than ever. Even on a day when the fish aren't biting, and it just seems like the nothing can go right, just being there is enough to pass the day. Then there are those days when catching a fish is effortless, every knot that is tied is perfect, and every cast is better than the last one; those are the days that are unforgettable. There have been times when it seems as if it is getting dark after just a few casts.... [tags: Fly fishing, Fishing rod, Artificial fly, Angling]
2212 words (6.3 pages)
- When it comes to bass fishing, few places match Florida. Florida bass fishing anglers enjoy some of the most pristine areas in the country for bass fishing thanks to the efforts of the Florida State Park Service and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission. By enacting responsible licensing rules and size limits, the conservation services of The Sunshine State have made it possible for bass anglers to catch some of the nation's largest bass that have set records that are talked about throughout the bass fishing world.... [tags: florida wildlife commission, sea eagle]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- Tight Lines The fog drifts lazily above the murky swamp water as I slowly ease my boat toward an ancient, moss covered cypress tree. A bullfrog croaks its early morning greeting and somewhere off in the distance an unknown creature screeches as the hair on the back of my neck stands on end. The old tree was the site of a recent battle between a monstrous black bass and me. A battle in which the big bass taught me a valuable lesson in humility. I have a lot more respect for her and her kind. She never gave up the fight at any time during our encounter.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- Fishing is a fun recreational activity and many people like to fish. From pinfish to tuna people catch fish all over the world. Some techniques are brutal and can hurt the environment. An exceptionally brutal tactic is longline fishing. This is where a long line of up to 12,000 hooks and at its longest thirty miles of rope for fish to eat the bait on the hooks and get stuck for a few hours and maybe even days. As said by the website Fishing Gear 101”Longlines are a highly indiscriminate fishing gear.... [tags: Fishing, Recreational fishing, Long Line]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- In the 1940s, much was changing in the world due to the effects of World War II, specifically in the parts of Europe. Suffused with dictators and totalitarian governments the artists of the era wanted to escape the environment and embark upon a new journey and a fresh start. America during that time was a capitalist with a culturally and ethnically rich background in music, films and fashion. This was the best opportunity for the artists to visit America. Thus a group of artists with their modernistic approach, went to New York City and started a new wave known as the “The New York School”.... [tags: modernistic art, design, saul bass]
1568 words (4.5 pages)
- Dan Millman said that "Choice means saying no to one thing so you can say yes to another." All choices have consequences either good or bad. Within "The Bass, The River, and Sheila Mant," by W. D. Wetherell, choices also have consequences for the narrator. The narrator, love-stricken by Sheila Mant, attempts to do anything he can to obtain her love. However, the narrator makes rash choices based on his superficial desire for Sheila which leads to negative repercussions. Through the narrator's unfavorable encounter with Shiela Mant, the narrator's internal conflict reinforces the theme of the story, that choices founded on superficial values often have undesirable consequences.... [tags: Fishing, Angling, Fishing rod, Fishing lure, Love]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Saul Bass In this essay, I will be discussing Saul Bass and a couple of his notable title sequences. I will also outline his milestones and discuss his visual style. Saul Bass was born May 8, 1920 and died April 25, 1996. He was an American graphic designer and filmmaker who was born in the Bronx to Jewish immigrant parents. He attended James Monroe High School and studied at the Art Students League in Manhattan, New York. Saul Bass was well-known for his design of title sequences, film posters and corporate logos.... [tags: Title sequence, Saul Bass, Film, Closing credits]
1361 words (3.9 pages)
- Fishing contains a wide variety of physics. when you cast you are using projectile motion and rotational motion. when you hook a fish it will often use the drag from the current agenst you. Immagine draging a fish through a swift current. You deal with the tention of your line, and the friction of the line through the guides. you also deal with friction when you use a drag. Reels One of the key components of your fishing gear is the reel. http://www.eangler.com/eangler/proshop/reels.asp?shopby=D&dept_id=67&dept_image=reels.gif&pageheading=Reels&JEX=101025 These are spinning reels designed for smaller fish.... [tags: Physics Science Fish Fishing]
910 words (2.6 pages)
- Defining Spirituality and Giving Meaning to Occupation
- Life Lessons Learned by Odysseus: Homer
- Great Britain and the American Colonies
- The Olive Branch Petition: A Strengthening of the American Causes for Independence
- Information Management Questions and Answers
- The Stanford Prison Experiment by Philip Zimbardo