To most a fairy tale, to some an interesting topic of discussion, however, to a small population, 5 % to be exact, Government conspiracy does exist. How, you might ask, do I intend to prove that indeed government conspiracy is real? I do not intend to prove it. In fact I only intend to inform you of its ever growing ploy of world domination, capitalism and control and open your mind to the idea that government conspiracy is out there. Throughout history as it is known to repeat itself, I will show facts that support this “theory” and dismiss the legendary lies we have been taught to believe through a system known as memetics.
Looking back into the past, our four fathers first started the conspiracy of a new one world order through a secret society known as the Masonic Brotherhood. Before the Masons there was the Illuminati who introduced their ideas into the Masonic brotherhood before being disbanded in the 1780’s. However, the illuminati did not disband but simply went underground. There are several important members of the government involved in the New World Order according to Masonic records. Not only are government personnel involved but important figures in the media with high influence as well. From George Washington, Rockefeller Industries, and even the Federal Reserve.
In American History, the story is written of a German U-boat sinking an American passenger ship named The Lusitania. The story tells of a warning issued and published in American papers on May 1, 1915 stating, "Travelers intending to embark on the Atlantic voyage are reminded that a state of war exists between Germany and her allies and Great Britain and her allies; that the zone of war includes the waters adjacent to th...
... middle of paper ...
...reat publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
( David Rockefeller Bilderbrger Meeting, Baden, Germany 1991)
( David Rockefeller Bilderbrger Meeting, Baden, Germany 1991)
(Dr Matthew Robinson 9/11: THREATS ABOUT AIRPLANES AS WEAPONS PRIOR TO 9/11 p1 WEB)
( Bailey and Ryan, pp. 50-51. WEB)
( T. Stokes “Who Really Sunk The Lusitania” Scribd.com pg1 WEB)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The government is a really big "organization" with a huge amount of members, and it's obvious somebody is not telling the truth. Most of these dishonest events take place in an attempt to cover up any information that the government thinks is not for public eyes, but which we are supposed to know as citizens of this country. This is called a government conspiracy or cover up. Many people believe in conspiracies; some even believe too much, but it's very rare that a person believes the government is not hiding at least something from them.... [tags: government conspiracy, jfk, kennedy]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- The novel 1984 by George Orwell is an exaggerated and unrealistic story, blown out of proportion to seek people’s attention and alarm the world of the dangers of a totalitarian society. The novel takes place in a world where no personal freedoms exist and the government, known as the Party in 1984, has no hesitation to lie to Oceania and its people. It’s those lies that allow the Party to maintain dictatorial control over Oceania. Some people believe the United States has lied about some government acts, such as September 11, 2001.... [tags: Government ]
1237 words (3.5 pages)
- The official story of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory in that the government claims 19 hijackers conspired together to hijack four planes and create terror in the world. Four American airplanes were hijacked; two were driven into the World Trade Centers and the third airplane into the Pentagon. The fourth airplane suspected target was the White House, but it was diverted by the brave men and women aboard that hijacked airplane, and crashed the airline jet before it could reach its target. It was like time stood still as America watched through television broadcast these unbelievable and horrifying events taking place.... [tags: Hijackers, Attacks, Transactions]
841 words (2.4 pages)
- Julius Caesar is a great tragedy written by one of if not the greatest writer from the 15th century William Shakespeare. To write the play Shakespeare based the events in the play on historical events that happened to Julius Caesar in real. The only source for the play in that time would most likely to have been The Life Of Julius Ceasar by Plutarch. The main point of the play is the .conspiracy and the assassination of Caesar. The main part I can relate to today’s world is that the government of the time betrayed everyone and did all they could do to cover themselves up instead of fixing the problem.... [tags: conspiracy, assassination, betray, government]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Conspiracy Theories of 9/11 & 1984 September 11, 2001 was a day in which all Americans witnessed and personally felt the attach and destruction of the World Trade Center. There are many theories, both scientific and political that are still being argued about today. These conspiracy theories can be directly related to that of the manipulation of information and truth in George Orwell’s 1984. Some believe the government is behind it all, hiding vital information from U.S citizens in order for us all to believe events happened for certain reasons.... [tags: Government ]
1970 words (5.6 pages)
- Secret Societies and Conspiracy Theories. The government is full of secrets, some that are probably better to be left unknown because if reviled they may cause havoc all over the nation. There are three well known secret societies such as Skull and Bones, The Freemasons, and The illuminati. In society today The Illuminati is the most well-known secret society because of all the artists that claim to have it made because of initiating themselves into the secret society known as the illuminati. There are also many conspiracy theories such as the Denver airport, 9-11, and the new world order.... [tags: skull, bones, illuminati, conspiracy]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- In the world today there are events that happen and have stories untold. On the rise are many different twists that come about from events happening. “63 percent of registered American voters believe in at least one political conspiracy theory according to a recent poll conducted by Fairleigh Dickinson University” (“Theories Prosper”). There are many different conspiracy theories in the world today including, included in the top ten lists of conspiracy theories is the Sandy Hook elementary shooting, the Boston Marathon bombings, as well as the September 11th terrorist attacks.... [tags: Conspiracy Theories]
2064 words (5.9 pages)
- “Look, if you think any American official is going to tell you the truth, then you’re stupid. Did you hear that. – stupid,” proclaims Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs (The Governments, 1). Those that reflect a low trust for the government and businesses have conjured various theories to explain where the government has failed to inform their nation with all of the information. With the government exempting themselves from telling their citizens the truth, America has every right not to trust them.... [tags: government, nsa, global spy]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- One of the most controversial events ever to occur is still being talked about to this day. September 11th, 2001 will forever go down in history as one of the most tragic disasters to hit the United States of America. It was heartbreak for all of us to see those towers fall and thousands upon thousands of American lives destroyed. One might ask themselves; didn’t everything get explained a little too quickly. Why did everyone so quickly forget the details to this tragedy. The events of September 11th, 2001 are surely going to be remembered for its brutal truth and will always remind us of the hate that we as humans can create.... [tags: September 11th, 2001 Conspiracy]
1707 words (4.9 pages)
- Few object to the therapeutic use of fluoride to stop tooth decay, but fluoridation, the addition of fluoride to the public water supply, can spark avid controversy. Most dentists, medical groups, and government officials argue that fluoridation is a cheap and risk-free venture that doubles cavity prevention. In contrast, a small minority of dentists and conservative political groups argue that fluoride is a hazardous, poisonous substance that should not be consumed. Some antifluoridationists even claim that fluoridation is an untrustworthy form of socialized medicine.... [tags: Conspiracy Theory, Fluoride in the Water]
2840 words (8.1 pages)